z

Young Writers Society

Welcome New Members! [3]

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:58 am
View Likes
AkuRashomon says...

Hello, everyone. I'm Ina and I am a newbie here! I have two short stories posted, you guys might wanna check it out. I enjoy using, learning and meeting new people in this site. There are some stories and people here that are just so nice. Thank you for whoever follows me and who helped me when I was trying to review and post some writings. I hope you guys have a good day!💗
rashomon go brr

she/her

used to be loveissourgrapes

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:36 pm
View Likes
Lexus2017RX350 says...

Wassup, I just finally posted this story that I had laying around in my google docs since last summer. if anyone wants to read it it is called Adventures of an AL. I am planning on putting a huge amount of effort to make this story good in the future. I have big plans. :D
"If you lay awake at night
And you shit where you sleep
Don't get a job, go get a few
Don't come home for a week" -RJD2|Laws of the gods

Reviews: 0
Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:15 pm
View Likes
ADWrites says...

Hi, everyone! I'm Avery (she/they), and I have been on Young Writers Society on and off since I was thirteen years old. I'm now nineteen years old. I enjoy writing poems and personal essays (which you'll see a lot of on here), singing, listening to music, eating my way around my college campus, drawing, doing graphic design on Canva, and spending time with friends & family.

My other platforms are as follows:
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/averydanaewrites/
Medium - averydanaewrites.medium.com
Founder and Published Poet & Writer at Avery Danae Writes
As Seen in 2020: The Year That Changed America, Medium, #TeenWritersProject, Spoonie Press, and The Daily Princetonian
Social Justice, Racial Justice, & Mental Health Advocate

Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:15 pm
View Likes
ADWrites says...

Hi, everyone! I'm Avery (she/they), and I have been on Young Writers Society on and off since I was thirteen years old. I'm now nineteen years old. I enjoy writing poems and personal essays (which you'll see a lot of on here), singing, listening to music, eating my way around my college campus, drawing, doing graphic design on Canva, and spending time with friends & family.

Thank you so much, and I look forward to connecting with other teen/young adult writers!
As Seen in 2020: The Year That Changed America, Medium, #TeenWritersProject, Spoonie Press, and The Daily Princetonian

Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:17 pm
View Likes
ADWrites says...

Hi, everyone! I'm Avery (she/they), and I have been on Young Writers Society on and off since I was thirteen years old. I'm now nineteen years old. I enjoy writing poems and personal essays (which you'll see a lot of on here), which mainly focus on the Black experience, gender & sexuality exploration, college life, anxiety, depression, self-love, and inner child healing.

I also really enjoy singing, listening to music, eating my way around my college campus, drawing, doing graphic design on Canva, and spending time with friends & family. Being extroverted and immersed in the arts inform my writing!

Thank you so much, and I look forward to connecting with other teen/young adult writers!

Best,
Avery Danae

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:34 pm
View Likes
Thediffident says...

Hello everyone! My name is Anusha (you can call me Andy :o ) I'm a 16 year old Indian. According to my parents, I'm apparently not Indian enough. I crave momos 24/7. I'm confident on paper/online than in real life. I love singing and listening to music. I'm a huge Swiftie. Writing comes naturally to me but I'm unsure as to how to grow my skills. I request everyone if they can help me become better by giving me feedback/reviews. Oh and I'd love to be friends with this community. You guys seem amazing! (Will probably update this if I get a character development lol)
Last edited by Thediffident on Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
|Andy|she/her|

They told me all of my cages were mental
So I got wasted like all my potential

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm
View Likes
Saifullah says...

Thanks 👍 I have been enjoying alot since joining this site. One of friendly sites this is. I am just facing problem in publishing article.

243 Reviews

Reviews: 243
Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:45 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Welcome!! =D Yess, YWS is a fabulous, friendly community <3 We're thrilled to have you all here! ^^

@Saifullah If you're talking about publishing on YWS, you can do that by clicking on the "Publishing Center" option at the top. Click on the red "Add a new work" button, then paste in your title and work, set options, and publish it! Note: publishing works takes 200 points, and you can get more points by doing reviews. Hope that helps! :]
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:50 pm
View Likes
RavenNaal says...

This website is really great, an easy place to publish our works and get reviews. The system of publishing needs you to review really creates a great loop of people reviewing your works, and it makes you review others which is always fun. YWS has been great!

542 Reviews

Reviews: 542
Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:02 am
View Likes
Liminality says...

Welcome to the site @RavenNaal! Great to have you here :D
she/her

Have you met my friend, The Story Review Template?

Reviews: 4
Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:16 am
View Likes
LolthQueen says...

Hi there! I'm new...obviously. I just joined the site today and am hoping to get a lot of help with my novel as well as helping people get better at writing with reviews as well! I love the concept of this website! I'm super excited!

1485 Reviews

Reviews: 1485

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:37 am
View Likes
cookiesandcream123 says...

Hii! I'm cookiesandcream (she/her) and I'm new to YWS. Glad to be here :D

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:51 am
View Likes
alliyah says...

Welcome to the wonderful world of yws @CookiesAndCream ! I hope you love the site. :)
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

Random avatar

Reviews: 328
Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:24 am
deleted30 says...

[Removed by YWS by request of author]

here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a treee called life; which grows higher than the soul can home or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
— e.e. cummings