Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:47 pm
xGlitchedSalvationx says...

H-Hi. I'm Glitch.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:32 am
Omni says...

@xGlitchedSalvationx Welcome to YWS!! What do you enjoy writing?
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

Reviews: 1
Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:59 pm
View Likes
xGlitchedSalvationx says...

yeah, I do. I kind of started sharing on Quotev, and then discovered this.
Join the petition to help me take over the world and create an existence worth living. Except for Japan. Japan can just keep doing their thing, I won't bother them.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:25 pm
View Likes
NewHope says...

Hi Iggy,

I'm new here, but personally, I enjoy reviewing and I understand how to post writing and so far comments have been pretty good. I'm just a little overwhelmed by the forums.

I started writing in September last year after reading The Shining, my first horror book. And I positively caught the horror bug. I've moved onto It. Well, you can probably imagine I haven't finished yet. But, I have a collection of at least 10 books and a small textbook-style book with many classic horrors in it. And I've watched maybe 10-15 movies. Considering I hadn't watched horror before September and I haven't watched one since two weeks ago. My book ideas are scary enough. Think cults that purposefully make people insane and possess people with demons or maybe the cruellest torture methods. God. Sometimes I wished I wasn't so descriptive.

If you don't mind getting enticed by a book that might give the easily scared nightmares then stop by and read my prologue. The chapters are when things get creepy. Think the scare factor of It mixed with a focus on a dead body. The chapters are coming soon, but I guess you just have to be patient.

Frances

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:26 pm
View Likes
Hawinay says...

Hello, I am new here and would love to introduce myself. I enjoy writing poetry the most with a spot of short stories and prologues every now and then.
However bittersweet illusions taste, they are still filling and I could only hope to my wildest dreams that I could burden those tastes for you, and you can keep dancing in the artful rain.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:10 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Welcome @Hawinay! You'll find a huge poetry presence here on the site :D we hope to see your writing and poetry here

sass levels loading

[he/him]

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:22 pm
View Likes
fatherfig says...

@Hawinay @xGlitchedSalvationx

Welcome I'm glad to see you joining us here. :>
"i dont slay i slaughter, luke i am your father..." ~fatherfig

Reviews: 2
Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:54 pm
View Likes
nymphasita says...

Hello everybody!

I'm new here and everyone has been so kind and welcoming. It's great motivation for writing. I just have a problem reviewing works haha because I read loads but find it hard to articulate how I feel about others work (I'm working on it) I want to make new writer friends and hopefully further my writing career.

You can call me Rommie, and I'm 17 :)

Please don't hesitate to drop me a message if you're also new and would like someone to read your work. I love interacting with fellow writers.

That's all now!

542 Reviews

Reviews: 542
Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:51 am
View Likes
Liminality says...

Hi @nymphasita! Welcome to the site :D I love your profile pic - it's really charming. As for reviewing, you can find loads of helpful tips in this part of the site called the Knowledge Base (click the link!). One simple way to review is called the YWS Critique Sandwich, and you can find out more about it here. Feel free to ask me if you ever have a concern about navigating the Literary Center or want some review tips!
she/her

Have you met my friend, The Story Review Template?

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:34 am
View Likes
fatherfig says...

@nymphasita welcome! I am glad that you decided to join! I love the name Rommie, and I would love to be a writer friend to you as you grow and learn on the site. =)
"i dont slay i slaughter, luke i am your father..." ~fatherfig

Reviews: 3
Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:52 am
View Likes
VagueFairee says...

Is it too late to introduce myself? Lmao

I'm Vague, I'm from Ireland and I like writing about angsty men finding love, horror and dark fantasy. I started posting my first story here and I think I'm getting a better hand at this website. I'm supposed to be from the generation that knows computers but I do not, sadly. The struggle is real.

542 Reviews

Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:09 am
View Likes
Liminality says...

Never too late, @VagueFairee! It's great to meet you. :D I'm Lim. If you ever need help with some jargon on the site or with navigating, this list of links can probably help you out - or you could always PM somebody or ask on your wall!
she/her

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:52 pm
View Likes
crescentmoonprodigy says...

hi! i'm crescentmoonprodigy, but my real name is Isa! i'm a freshman in college and i really enjoy writing (especially novels and poetry). my interests include reading, writing (of course) hanging out with my friends and watching long form Youtube documentaries about things that I don't really care about/know about.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:18 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Welcome to YWS @crescentmoonprodigy! I look forward to seeing some of your writing ^^

sass levels loading

[he/him]

542 Reviews

Tue Nov 01, 2022 2:20 pm
View Likes
Liminality says...

Welcome to the site @crescentmoonprodigy!
she/her

The wince that you wince when you see your quote in the quote generator is quite a wince, I tell ya. To know that the whole YWS community has read and judged your quote is quite an awkward feeling like oh noes. *manly blush*
— Arcticus