z

Young Writers Society

Newbie Here

Reviews: 0
Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:42 pm
View Likes
Roosky28 says...

Hey guys! My name (online, anyhow) is Roo. I generally write all kinds of stuff, although I like to stick with short stories (that I can never seem to finish lol) and poems. I can't wait to get to know you all! :D
Keep smiling! :D

542 Reviews

Reviews: 542
Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:02 am
Liminality says...

Hiya Roo! It's great to have you here. I'm Lim.

I generally write all kinds of stuff, although I like to stick with short stories (that I can never seem to finish lol) and poems.

^ Oh that's definitely relatable! It's great that you try all different kinds of writing - variety is the spice of life~ Do you also like to read many different genres/ forms, or do you have a preference when it comes to reading? c:

By the way, here are some helpful links to start! We have the Site Rules: Official YWS Rules & Guides

Some guidance on posting your works on this site are also included in that link above.

Guidance on the point system and how to review:
"Review Sandwich"
Reviewing the Gentler Way
A Rundown on Reviewing

If you ever have a question about the site or need help with something writing or YWS-related feel free to ask me or any of the mods and admins. You can find us using username colours: junior moderators are this shade of green , global moderators are another shade of green and admins are this colour. You could also post a general question in Ask a question here (or start a new topic!) or even on your wall!

Hope you have a wonderful time here!
she/her

Have you met my friend, The Story Review Template?

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:20 am
ForeverYoung299 says...

Hey Roo! Welcome to YWS!! Hope you have a great time here :D

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766

As a former (and rather excellent) liar herself, Aru knew that, sometimes, speaking the truth felt like wrenching a thorn out of your side. But doing the opposite meant pretending it wasn't there. And that made every single step ache. It was no way to live.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality