z

Young Writers Society

Introducing myself

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:14 pm
View Likes
Mike742 says...

Hi My name is Michael from N.J (Mike Silver for a pen name), I'm a new member on this site (2015). I have written some cool and inspiring action adventure short novels, self-help essays and essays that have inspiring true stories. I don't have much room to post my stuff but you can read it all on my blog- articlesnoveletsbymichael
Just go onto www.googlesites, then the sign in page and when that appears type in the above space bar my link. You can post feedback on the blog and my profile- Mike742.

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:06 pm
Pretzelstick says...

Heya, Welcome to YWS!
Tip: If you want someone to read/review your stories then you should post them ;) YWS isn't exactly a place for advertising your websites in the welcome section

Hope that you enjoy your stay here and grow in your writing. Sit down,buckle up, and enjoy the ride!
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:17 pm
PickledChrissy says...

Welcome to YWS! :D
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:54 am
Iggy says...

HELLO MICHAEL FROM NJ

WELCOME
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

When life gives you lemons…take over YWS with fruits and vegetables!!!
— LemonescentAnt