z

Young Writers Society

Free Reviews =D

Random avatar

Reviews: 115
Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:45 pm
andimlovegalore says...

Hey =] I'll review things eventually if you throw it my way!

I'm back at school now so I don't have as much time as I did before. Don't hesitate to ask me though! I'll get round to it ^_^

So I'll review:

fantasy
sci-fi
supernatural (not vampires though, if that's alright, I just can't get into that)
general fiction (even high school drama!)
angsty dark stuff
poetry - lyrical, dramatic, other. I'm not so good at the story-telling type of poetry though =[
fanfiction too - I might not have seen it! But I like to review fanfic. I guess just tell me what it's on and I'll see if I can manage it.

Also, I'll do any rating. I think I'm old enough to deal with R for whatever reason.

If you wanna donate that's alright but you don't have to =] comment my guestbook and say hi or something. I like talk!
Last edited by andimlovegalore on Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:02 pm
Jamie_rocks says...

Okay, I have one. It's a supernatural horror (or at least it's supposed to be). I think it might be a little long for you to go through in red, but that's up to you if you want to.

topic30377.html

Thanks! And if you need anything reviewed I have a topic on here too!
Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

Random avatar

Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:46 pm
andimlovegalore says...

jamie_rocks wrote:Okay, I have one. It's a supernatural horror (or at least it's supposed to be). I think it might be a little long for you to go through in red, but that's up to you if you want to.

Sure thing =] I'm on it!

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:36 pm
niccy_v says...

damn mine's sort of ... romance with a thousand things thrown in. If you want to look (high school drama just a tad...haha) in here: topic33253.html if that works.
Writing gives my life purpose

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:51 am
Jamie_rocks says...

Hey, I'm back.

Mainly thanks to your review, I've rewritten the first chapter. Could you please check it out?

topic33373.html
Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

695 Reviews

Reviews: 695
Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:08 pm
Angel of Death says...

Hello, well I really really need some helpful reviewing on my piece well actually its more of my first book that I decided to write. I'd appreciate it if you took a look at it and gave some advice or anything really.
Here's the link:
topic32465.html

P.S. If you can, could you look at the other two chapters. The links are on top of the page when you go to my first chapter. Thanks,
Angel :D :D :D
True love, in all it’s celestial charm, and
star-crossed ways, only exist in a writer’s
mind, for humans have not yet learned
how to manifest it.

Random avatar

Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:26 pm
andimlovegalore says...

Niccy, Angel -> all done.
Jamie I'll get to yours soon! I wanna read ch.2 as well =]

713 Reviews

Reviews: 713
Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:38 am
BigBadBear says...

topic33874.html

I would very much like feedback on this. Thank you!

-Jared
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:49 am
Jon says...

topic33850.html

I would really appreciate it, also depending on the crit I will give points as incentive!

Thanks

---Jon---
:D
Gay Writing/Support Group. Gay or not, spread the word!

Support GLBT people -- God does.

Got YWS?

Random avatar

Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:03 pm
andimlovegalore says...

Jared and Jon =D all done! Hope that's alright with you. Any Qs or anything just go ahead and ask me.

Any one else?

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:18 pm
Curlyqpride says...

Kate has 8 Lives, you seem experienced and I would love to have your opnion! :lol: Thanks so much!
Hello! I go by Curly!

I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. :) If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:19 pm
Gladius says...

Oh, I guess I'll ask. :) It's a Zelda fanfiction, but I don't think you'll have too much trouble with it...There's nothing much really I need comment on, a couple people have already gone over it, but what the heck. :)

Just opine on whatever suits your fancy, whatever you find kinda strange. :) Enjoy!
The Wings of Darkness
When Heroes fall and the Sacred Blade is captured, can Evil be stopped?~The Wings of Darkness

I'm also ZeldaMoogle on Fanfiction.net!

"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn

Random avatar

Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:04 pm
andimlovegalore says...

CurlyQ - I've done first chapter =] I'll do more if you like?
Gladius - I don't know much about Zelda so I'll just have to comment on like... story rather than cannon or character. But yeah =] I'll have a look soon.

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:24 pm
romance otaku says...

i have one. its adventure romance, but this chapter does NOT have any romance. the link is in my sig

thx
~Did I help you? If so, please take a second to sign my website's guestbook at http://joeduncko.com/guestbook/. When it gets 100 signs, I plan to release my newest short story! Thanks!

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:49 pm
deleted2 says...

Yay !!! Reviews !!!!

:D

I'm working on a story called Murder & Mayhem. It's for a contest that ends on the 20th so I'm really low on time :shock: Do you reckon you could review it before then? It's not short, so I get it if it's too much. If that one doesn't work out, feel free to review another piece of my work if you have time to waste :wink:

XxxDo

Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.
— Emily Dickenson