My life has been a mess and thus we have been eating out a lot more than I'd like. Trying to re-center back into good habits after a month of going off the deep end and really not taking care of our bodies. Do you ever get in those funks too?
What would you like to see from me? Ways to get out of cooking ruts/funks? Lunch recipes? Dinner?
Let me know <3
LadySpark grocery hauls?
Apr 9, 2023
The World's Easiest & Yummiest Fruit Dip:
- 1 Container of Cool Whip
- 1 Package of Vanilla Pudding
Serve with strawberries for best results, but any fruit is delicious with this dip!
Spark's Meals of the Week:
- Lemon Chicken & Potato Soup (Crockpot) w/ Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mix
- Pork Tenderloin (Crock Pot), Roasted Veggies, Mac n Cheese
- The Redhawk with Mac n Cheese it's a big recipe so it lasts across 2 dinners) & roasted veggies
- Breakfast for Dinner: Ham & Cheese Monte Cristo's with Hashbrowns & whatever fruit we have
- Crispy Tofu with Stirfry Rice or Noodles (depends on that night's vibes) with veggies
- Lemon Butter Salmon (frozen trader joe's) w/ Basmati Rice & Roasted Veggies
- also have some tortellini, anytizers, smiley face fries and frozen veggie mixes for easier dinners
- Brown Rice (cooked, drained, cooled), radishes, avocado, baby cucumbers & shredded smoked salmon (local grocery store) or hard boiled egg, avocado ranch dressing, croutons
- Buffalo Chicken anytizers on a Caesar salad mix sans dressing, replace it with trader joe's vegan Caesar salad & extra croutons
- Blueberry Muffins, Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Chobani Smoothies
- Archer Farms Meat Sticks (Turkey/Pineapple)
- Baby Carrots, Ranch, Pretzel Thins (sometimes colby jack cheese)
- oh, also Si wants me to get him stuff to make yummy yogurt parfaits
Weekend Baking Plans—
- Red Wine & Dark Cherry Cheesecake Bars (100 Cookies)
- Honey Madelines (also 100 Cookies)
- Oatmeal Cream Pie Cookies (again, 100 cookies)
Anything you want to see recipes for? Let me know below!
I decided to start super simple with the easiest recipe in my repertoire. The Redhawk is a pulled chicken sandwich that just needs a few hours in the crockpot to delight even the most picky of people. To take it to the next level, serve with macncheese (recipe to come!) and roasted carrots!
Welcome to LadySpark's Cookbook! Come in, settle down, and enjoy! While you're here, check out our welcome post and our first entry, here!
I can't wait to build a community with you!
May 1, 2023
Now that NaPo is over, I want to get back to posting in here. Anything you want to see?