Ode to Jam

by Goldenheart

*Content deleted*

Tue May 13, 2008 12:26 am
Goldenheart says...

Thank you! I had wondered, before posting, whether or not it was 'legal' to repost a piece of writing, extended or not. I hope I have not broken some sort of rule!

Goldie

Charliebo says...

My god! It's genius! It flowed like a dream and the words were well chosen.

I am pleased to say that i have no critisism!

^^

sweetcapris says...

hahahahha, you really had me laughing. a cinch to spell, haha I love it. I think I'm gonna go write a cutesy rhyme-y poem now. Thanks for the inspiration!

made my day. :]
all the best,
s

zoeybird13024 wrote a review...

Awww, how cute! I love it when I read cutesy, makes-you-smile poetry! It reminds me of an adorable children's book--have you ever considered writing children's books? I think you'd--no, I know you'd be--very good at it! I found nothing wrong with this at all--not even any nitpicks!

God says...

loved it, the rhyme scheme is great, subject matter is good, jam is great. W00T!!! GO JAM

“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly