Mutts - Smell

by GryphonFledgling

11/30/07

036 – Smell

The smell of sweat was salty and bit at the back of his throat. He could taste the fear of the guard on his tongue. It made him cough, but it also excited him. He had killed once in a past life, but this was more exhilarating. He was able to savor the pain he was inflicting in a way he had never known of before.

Blood smelled metallic. The guard was screaming and the sound was piercing his sensitive hears. But it didn’t matter. The life of the man was leaving out under his fingers. It was a beautiful feeling.

Intestines smelled like rice, almost scentless, but smeared with blood. It was a warm smell.

Death was bitter. The body was stiff as he dragged it to a hiding place. But he couldn’t’ get the blood off the floor…

They strapped him in a chair. The last thing he smelled as they slipped the needle into his vein was the sharp smell of alcohol.

Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:42 am

Hi! I'm Knight Hardy here on a mission to ensure that all works on YWS has at least two reviews. You will probably never see this but....Imma do this anyway.

First Impression: Oh dear this one doesn't hold back with the gruesome descriptions. Definitely a very strongly worded story. It paints quite the picture. I'm assuming this one is based on a serial killer or murdered that is being executed by lethal injection (I don't see how this can mean anything else) and it is well definitely painting quite the picture and leaving a pretty big impact right at the start of things.

This is both horrifying and portraying what I think is quite a realistic way of showing a criminal's mind. (Not that I would have experience or anything. *looks around nervously*

Well blood does actually smell pretty metallic. I can vouch for that.

I actually have never smelled intestines before so I can't fact check that.

That certainly seems to be a fitting end for this person.

Aaand that's it for this one.

Overall: Well I can't exactly say it was fun to read (it was fun) but it was definitely some really good descriptions and the emotions were captured very realistically and in horrifying detail. I think I'll be reading more of these so we'll meet again soon.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:48 am

Hey, hon. You know the drill by now, tell me if anything needs to be explained.

Ta,
Cal.

Teh Wozzinator wrote a review...

ok, that was kind of creepy and totally different...nothing new to say here, either.

i think that it's interesting of all your totally different ratings for everything, but i do hope you
never have to rate them R...

keep writing and posting, cuz this is the end of these on the site, and i want more!!!!

The Woz

The chains of habits are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.
— Warren Buffet