Kelley Armstrong

by GingerLizzy

In this collection, there are seven books, all revolving around women in the 'Otherworld'. A collection of gifted people, such as werewolves, vampires, witches and necromancers all live in amongst the human world, facing trials and tribulations.

Bitten

The first book in the series, about Elena Michaels, a werewolf. The only female werewolf in the world. Trying to run away from that life isn't helping, and she soon realises that she's settling down.

Stolen

A sequel to the story of Elena, in which a team of humans have found out about the secret lives of those with special powers, and are trying to harness these powers for money and power.

Dime Store Magic

A story of a young witch named Paige Winterbourne, leader of the American Coven and guardian of the teenage daughter of a black witch. She's challenged with a custody battle from a treacherous half-demon, and has to fight the Cabals to keep the teen.

Industrial Magic

An insight into the world of the Cabals; the supernatural mafia. Following Paige once again, we see her fight against a killer, who is out to kill all of those in the Cabal. Now connected with the son of the CEO, things aren't going to be easy.

Haunted

This story follows the life - or death - of the mother of Savannah, the child who is staying with Paige. Eve Levine has been called by Fate to call in a favour; she must catch an evil demi-demon, before she destroys human civilisation.

Broken

Another story following the life of Elena Michaels, with a twist. Elena is pregnant, but she still doesn't want to be left out of the action, as killers from the past rampage through the city.

No Humans Involved

This follows the life of Jaime Vegas, a necromancer and a television star. But, she's no con-woman; she has a gift, she can talk to the dead. Soon she starts to be able to feel the ghosts, and she doesn't like it. With the help of her Supernatural friends, she starts to discover what it's like to be haunted.

:):):):) out of five

For more information, check out her site.

"Honestly, I think the world is going to end bloody. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't fight. We do have choices."
— Dean Winchester