Chased by an Arrogant Zillionaire

by daddynovela

Blurb:

Heartbroken after being cheated on by her lover, Zofia vents her anger by sleeping with a gigolo. However, to her surprise, the man turns out not to be the gigolo she hired but instead the CEO of New Starlight Consortium named Xavier. As a result of their one-night stand, Zofia becomes pregnant and gives birth to quadruplets with special abilities. Upon learning that the Zillionaire is searching for her all over the country, Zofia fakes her death and leaves one of her babies, who suffers from a rare disease, with Xavier.

Five years later, Zofia returns to America under a new identity as the genius doctor Valencia Emberlynn. But Zofia’s disguise only fuels hatred in Xavier’s heart, causing him to relentlessly pursue her for revenge. Can Zofia melt Xavier’s heart? And can she cure the rare disease afflicting Aiden, her eldest son?

“Come on, let’s have some fun tonight,” a beautiful girl in a white dress wrapped her body, lifting a glass of drink and gulping it down in one go.

The booming sound of music filled the VIP room of a capital city nightclub. Several pairs of young men and women seemed to get lost in the slightly heated atmosphere of that night.

The girl’s name was Zofia Bianca Oliwia. A beautiful girl who was now in the final semester of medical school. Tonight, should have been her engagement night with Nathan Manson, a young businessman from Canada.

But the man betrayed her and cheated on her with her close friend. As a remedy for her disappointment, Zofia dressed up in the dress she had ordered for her engagement with Nathan and spent the night partying with her friends.

“Zofia, are you sure about doing this?” whispered one of her friends, trying to speak over the loud ambiance.

“Of course, I’m sure. You’ve made the arrangements, right?” Zofia nodded her head along with the pulsating music.

“Yes, he’s waiting in the hotel room. You should go there now,” Zofia’s friend named Juliana nodded.

“What room number?” Zofia, slightly swaying, left the room.

“206, third floor. Remember not to enter the wrong room!” Juliana reminded her.

“Don’t worry.” With a gesture, Zofia reassured Juliana not to worry about her.

Zofia then went up to the third floor. In the hotel corridor, with unsteady steps, she scanned the area looking for room 206 as Juliana had instructed.

Due to the influence of alcohol, Zofia’s vision suddenly became blurry, and she had to widen her eyes to see clearly.

“This one or that one?” Zofia furrowed her brows in confusion as she stood between two opposite doors in front of her. Doors labeled with numbers 206 and 209.

“Maybe this one.” Unfortunately, Zofia chose the wrong number. She chose the room labeled with the number 209.

“Open up!” Zofia banged loudly on the door of that room.

Zofia stood in front of the door for quite some time, waiting for the person inside to open it for her.

“Come on, open up! Don’t you want money?” Zofia, feeling weak, leaned her body against the door.

After a while, the door opened, causing Zofia’s body to fall into the arms of the man behind the door.

“It took you so long. I’ll deduct your fee for this,” grumbled Zofia irritably.

“Hey, Miss. Who are you?” asked the man who also seemed to be under the influence of alcohol.

“You don’t need to know who I am. Come on, let’s get this over with. I want to spend tonight with you,” Zofia pushed the man into the room.

The half-conscious man tried to push away Zofia’s hands on his chest.

“Get out, you foolish girl! Why did you barge into someone’s room, huh?” The man’s hand gripped Zofia’s roughly and dragged her back towards the door. He didn’t expect a woman to join him tonight. He just wanted to rest and sleep soundly after partying with his friends earlier.

“Who are you to barge into my room? Get out of my room!” scolded the man again, pushing Zofia out of his room.

“Wait a minute!” Zofia held onto the man’s push, which almost threw her out of the room. She turned around to face the now silent man.

“Why are you so arrogant? Do you really want to reject me?” Zofia lifted her face to look at the unfamiliar man who was now standing so close in front of her. She was annoyed that the man she thought was a gigolo she hired was so cocky. Shouldn’t this man be sweet to her?

Zofia’s beautiful face seemed to enchant the man into silence for a moment. His eyes gazed directly at Zofia’s flushed face with glossy red lips that looked so sensual, arousing his desire right then and there.

Although a bit confused, the man couldn’t help but smile slightly at the corner of his lips. Who wouldn’t want it if prey approached them without having to go through the trouble of setting traps beforehand? He suddenly forgot his intention to rest peacefully tonight. Regardless of who this woman was and what her motives were for coming to his room to surrender herself, the man no longer cared about that.

The man’s name was Xavier Delta Donovan. A young CEO of a multinational company called New Starlight Consortium. A handsome man who inherited abundant wealth and was highly admired by women. That night, he was in a deep slumber after heavy drinking at a bachelor party of one of his friends in the club.

Xavier finally let Zofia enter his room again. The girl immediately threw herself onto the soft bed with white sheets. The king-size bed looked ready to witness something that would happen that night.

Xavier followed Zofia onto the bed. With a smile, he looked at Zofia’s beautiful face, even though she was drunk. The blush on Zofia’s cheeks only added to her beauty that night.

“Come on, hurry up. Why are you so quiet, huh?! I want you to satisfy me tonight,” Zofia pulled the man’s hand until Xavier’s sturdy body fell right on top of hers.

“Why are you in such a rush, Beautiful Girl?” Xavier grinned, showing a row of his white teeth.

The handsome man traced Zofia’s white face with his fingers. Xavier smiled happily when he realized that Zofia was indeed a very beautiful girl.

“It turns out you’re quite handsome. Juliana has good taste too.” With some consciousness left, Zofia tried to scrutinize Xavier’s face at that moment. And she was quite mesmerized by Xavier’s handsome face. Xavier’s muscular build only deepened Zofia’s surrender to him that night.

Xavier could no longer contain his desire upon seeing Zofia’s beauty. He immediately pressed his lips against Zofia’s.

“You asked for it yourself, Miss. Don’t cry in the morning when you wake up,” Xavier whispered amidst his frenzy that night.

Xavier was not a naive man when it came to women. Countless women had slept with him. He was a Casanova who often spent his nights with beautiful women.

“Shit! I didn’t bring protection,” Xavier groaned in frustration amidst his overflowing desire.

Zofia wrapped her arms around Xavier’s neck and responded to every intoxicating move Xavier made on her.

“Are you sure about this with me?” Xavier reaffirmed Zofia’s intentions that night, even though he saw Zofia already surrendered in his embrace.

“I’m sure, just do it quickly for me.” Zofia nodded firmly with her eyes growing more hazy. The girl was already ignited with passion due to Xavier’s advances on her.

Xavier didn’t say anything more. He just did what Zofia requested at that moment.

Soft moans echoed in the room, accompanying two beings dominated by lust.

Zofia screamed in pain as she felt soreness in her body, trying to push Xavier’s body away from hers.

Xavier himself was shocked to find out that Zofia was actually a virgin girl who still preserved her purity. But stopping at that moment was impossible for him. He would go crazy if he stopped now.

“I am sorry, Beautiful.” Xavier thrust his body harder, making Zofia scream loudly.

At that moment, Zofia experienced making love for the first time.

Zofia’s moans sounded melodious in Xavier’s ears, making him even more excited.

Although it initially felt painful, with Xavier’s expertise, he finally heard Zofia moaning as a sign that she started to enjoy Xavier’s game that night.

Under Xavier’s domination, Zofia closed her eyes, feeling the pleasure of their lovemaking at that moment.

Sweat bathed their bodies as the hot play of two beings came to an end. Xavier covered Zofia’s innocent body with a blanket, and the girl fell asleep shortly after the game was over.

“What made you do this crazy thing, Beautiful?” Xavier kissed Zofia’s forehead as she slept soundly.

There was something different in his heart at that moment. A warm and comfortable feeling as he looked at Zofia’s innocent face.

He didn’t know what made a girl like Zofia dare to do this with a stranger.

“Who are you really?” Xavier took the small bag Zofia had brought earlier. He took out her identification card.

*To be continued

Reads more free chapters at Daddynovela.com

Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:10 am
22Midnight wrote a review...

Hi names 22Midnight
hope your doing well i'm here to do a review

Hmm I like the plot to this it sounds real cool something i'd defiantly carry on readying, only thing is i feel like this kind of gave it all away now and made the story less interesting just because you revealed mostly the hole plot already.

Zofia sounds like she is going to have a lot to go through in this story and I am intrigued to carry on reading the next chapters, it would be great if you post them.

Oof break ups are hard and for it to happen when your so close to getting married that hurts even more, bad man for cheating on her!

common problems when drunk i guess, she must have really drunk a lot though if she was that willing to give her virginity away that easily to a man that wasn't being nice at all.

overall i think that this was great to read last thing though i don't think this should be rated E I think instead you should just make that a none rating and just rate it M for mature content, since this wasn't something that a parent might allow there 12 year old to read.

hope you have a great Day/Afternoon/Night

that's all from me see ya!

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
— Audrey Hepburn