z

Young Writers Society



The Things I did for you....

by Pinkiegirl13


A/N Hey, guys! This is a little things I did for you in my blog. DO whatever you want with it.

My Dream

Warning: This blog post will be very random to read.



When I first closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep, I found myself as ragdoll, standing on the floor. I had a red dress with matching high-heels. As I looked everything around me, I saw ragdolls were dancing, chatting to each other, and a band was playing jazz music. I realized that I was in a bar of full of ragdolls. As I was looking at everyone in the bar, I heard a French voice that was on the left side of me.



"Hello, my sweet lady!"



I looked at the left side of me and saw a French me with a sandwich who was sitting in thechair. I was holding it and said those weird words to a sandwich that it is like a boy. I thought it was funny and silly for me to say that to a sandwich. Finally, I saw me kissing it just like my script. I kind of laughed at the scene and looked away to see everyone having fun.



Suddenly, I heard shooting outside of the bar. Everyone started to look around as their expressions changed. I don't know what it is going until I saw two guys who busted in here. They had guns in the hands and were wearing masks on their faces. When I looked at them, they weren't ragdolls like me. Everyone screamed when they saw them, but I wasn't. I was just froze without any movement. Then, the one of the men spoke.



"If you are not ready to die, get the fuck out!"



The darkness started to appear around me. The guys started shooting everyone in as the people were running for their lives. I thought of something to escape from this hellhole until I got a idea: jumping out of the window. I did as I was in my plan A. I was flying in the air as my life flashed before me. I thought I was going to die when I woke up, but I was in the water. I swam up to get some air and looked around to see where I am now. I was in the city with huge buildings, and the water was everywhere. I found myself in the middle of the flood or hurricane which I don't know what it is, and I am not a ragdoll anymore. Then, I heard familiar voices from far away.



"Pinkie!"



I looked over to see someone and saw my best friends, Amber, Tina, Mindy, in a one of the small boats. When I saw them, I noticed someone else with them...and it is Cry from YouTube. He was wearing a poke face mask and a green hoodie that said 'Sup?'. Amber's boat went to me, and she pulled me up to the boat. We hugged each other for a while and asked her question when she stopped hugging me.



"Guys, what is going on? And how you found them?"



Amber chuckled and replied, "Did you heard the news? We are having a hurricane. I don't know how it can be take over whole world and can be this long. And these guys met us when we were in danger. Don't mind them or your crushes on them."



Amber giggled and I hit her on the arm to shut her up about my crushes on them. Even though she is right, I don't like her saying it to anyone. Then, I heard Cry yelling about the hurricane so we started to hurry to get back from some place called the safe zone. However, we got struck on the rock and some of us got off the boat. We started to swim as fast as we could until Mindy was drowning and trying to swim to us. I swam back and saved her from death.



After a long swim to the safe zone and few people deaths, we finally got to the place and sat down in the seats. Then, Mindy, Amber, and Tina walked toward to me and sat down next to me.



"Thanks..." said Mindy.



"You're welcome," I replied.



During a long chat about stuff, I realized Cry was staring at me as the older ones went in the other room while the younger ones was staying in the room like us.(I am 13) Cry stopped staring and went in the room. I was confused by that so I decided to ignore it. I looked back at my friends who was staring at me with a smile.



"What?" I questioned with my eyebrow went up.



"Cry likes you..." Tina laughed with a smile.



"What?! He don't know me!" I protested.



"Well, he did. I told him everything about you and showed him your picture, and he blushed and asked how old are you," Mindy said with a chuckle, "And I will tell him that you are 18."



I gave them a death glare for a while, but I sighed at this. I had to admit in this dream that I really did like him and I was happy that he liked me so I said to them, "Tell him..."



They squealed in joy which made me groan a little. They called his name, and he appeared from the room. They said that I am 18(LIES!) and he nodded and then grabbed my hand. He took me to a privacy room and I thought we will do something nasty. However, he didn't. We stopped in the dark room and looked at me.



"Look, Pinkie, I know that you thinks it is weird for me to say this: well, I like you so much. You are the most beautiful woman that I had ever met also your personalities. And I like to show you my face, but don't tell anyone about this, okay?" Cry said.



I nodded to his statement, but my thought was still on my friends told him about the poem too. I will kill them for that. Anyway, he smiled at me and took off his mask. My jar was opened and walked toward to him to place my hand on his face. He was beautiful, and I was crying when I saw him.



"Cry, I-" I was cut off by Cry who kissed me on my lips. I wanted to let go of him because of the age difference, but I didn't. I was in love with him, and it was true to me in my sleep. Cry stopped kissing me and said, "Will you be my girlfriend?" I nodded yes and he smiled and then kissed me again. We fell to the floor as we kissed deeply.



(I know my dream was like that in romance. I am bad at writing romance.)



After that part, I was naked under the sheets. I looked over to my side, but Cry wasn't with me.



'Shit', I thought. I ran to find Cry and the others in the other room, but there wasn't anyone there. It was a carnival with rides and games, but gates were closed. I went toward the gates, and it opened themselves. I walked though them and looked around for anyone, but there wasn't anyone in here. As I walked more steps, I became smaller than I was before. I stopped and found myself tinier than the carnival. I screamed, but my voice squealed from me. Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice from out of the blue.



"Oh, here you are. My new entertainment!"

 The Princess~Trailers-Ana's Storytelling

I have a secret....



A secret that my people of Burlin never knew...



The secret that my parents kept me from people...



The secret that made my sister happy.... and then killed her.



And that secret is that...I have powers...



I couldn't control it... I just can't...



I tried to stay away from my problems by living with people who didn't care about my accident of my sister...



But...I just made them get hurt...



Get hurt by the people who wanted to kill me...



I need to be alone...



From the problems I did...



From the people that I got them involved...



And from Lisa....



Lisa...my sweet friend...



I got her in danger...



I accidentally zapped my powers on her hand...and made her as a purple stone...



Just because...she were always pressuring me to come back to my town and proved the city that I almost destroyed with my powers that I am not a monster...



But I were ....



I were going to kill everyone...including Lisa...



It was all of my fault and wanted to end this curse of mines...



I turned my friend into stone...



I cried on stoned Lisa until I discovered something that helped me control my powers...



It was love...



I finally controlled my powers now...



Today I became the queen of Burlin...



A/N: You can do a picture of these events on here. You can draw my characters for me



Ana has black hair and purple eyes. She has a purple dress with sparkling purple lights on it.(You can do the powers on her too)



Lisa has red hair and green eyes. She has green shirt and matching pants. She has pail of arrows and the bow on her back.

A Poem about Tobuscus

Hi, Toby

My name is Eryka Presley

I were one of your biggest fans

I enjoyed your videos on YouTube

Your personalities always made me laughed

And your voice was wonderful when you sung a song

Your hazel eyes were sparking as the sun shined a light

As the wind blew your shaggy, brown hair

I thought you were a handsome angel who fell from the heaven

With a dog that had a furry, white coat who was your sidekick named Gryphon

You were the amazing person that I'd met online

I didn't care about the people who called you annoying

Because you weren't to me

I thought you are just perfect as you were

As who you really are

If you ever felt like you hated yourself

I wanted you to know this

You are my favorite YouTuber

And I wanted you to continue being yourself

I love to be evil, but I don't

I love to be rude person on here...I actually don't. I just doing to not to share my feelings for people on here. I do love your guys, but I just don't show it. I am trying to pretending to hate you guys so I can get your guys to hate me, but I can't because I know it is wrong. Well, have fun on review day.(lol to me is like opposite day.)


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
240 Reviews


Points: 279
Reviews: 240

Donate
Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:01 pm
AdmiralKat wrote a review...



Hello! KatyaElefant here for another review! Let's see what we have here...

NITPICKS:
"And your voice was wonderful when you sung a song"
I feel that it would make more sense if you said sing instead of sung.

"This is a little things I did for you in my blog."
You should have thing instead of things right here.

"saw a French me with a sandwich who was sitting in thechair. "
Separate the and chair.

"I was just froze without any movement. "
This sentence makes no sense. You might want to rephrase this sentence.

"I thought of something to escape from this hellhole until I got a idea: "
This is the tiniest nitpick ever. Instead of a, you need an.(If the word starts with a vowels, you must use an in front of it. If it starts with a constant, you use a in fount of it.)

"I looked back at my friends who was staring at me with a smile."
Change was with were. Plural problem right there.

"I went toward the gates, and it opened themselves. "
This also doesn't make sense. You need to replace the word themselves with itself.

"But I were ...."
Replace were with was.

My Dream:
This is usually how my dreams work. They are sooo random. That would be an awesome dream to have, I must say. The romance part of the dream, wasn't that bad, you did great with it. I think that I really got the point of the romance that you were trying to show here. I wish you showed a bit more imagery in this one, for the earlier parts and I feel like the events were passing by a bit too quickly. Either way, great job!

The Princess~Trailers-Ana's Storytelling
I really like the full idea of this story. I think you did a marvelous job with this. I think it's the story of Frozen but with basically Medusa. I wish you used a bit more adjectives so there was bit more imagery.

A Poem about Tobuscus
I think that this is a wonderful poem for Tobuscus. You used great imagery and I think that is awesome. I think that if Toby(my nick name for him XD) ever read this, I think that he would be very flattered and he will always remember you. This is a great poem. I always wish that poems have amazing grammar but they don't always have to have it but it's okay. XD

I love to be evil, but I don't
I see that you love to hang out here and that you want to be the villain on this site. You want a reason for people not to like you. I am still your friend, always your friend. Don't you ever forget that. I feel that the shortness of this part, really fits this. I think that you should just evil in storybooks, like I do. I love to choose the bad guy because I can release all my negativity there.

Overall, I really enjoyed this post. I think that you could always post all these pieces separately. Keep calm and keep writing.




User avatar
15 Reviews


Points: 512
Reviews: 15

Donate
Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:08 pm
Pinkieishere1345 wrote a review...



Hi, sister. This is your little sister here for a review. I know that you are lonely in this post so I will like to review you with this one. Hope I try my best on this.

My dream

On this one, it is interesting and...very random. (Like you said in the author's note) You gave some descriptions on here, but not enough for readers to see your dream. (Don't KILL ME!!) Maybe you need to give us some more descriptions on there for us to see it while we read. Also, there are some errors on here too. However, this is very good short story. I love how you gave a cliffhanging at the end. I wander who was that voice. TELL ME!!!

The Princess~Trailers-Ana's Storytelling

Well, I don't know that to say on this one. However, I liked it, but why you made it so many dots in the end of the lines? I am just asking this. Anyway, I loved that you gave the character's back story in this. I don't knpw why you did a prologue after doing the story, but I like of how it is going. Also, you wrote to draw your characters. If you asked that to people on here, maybe go to the 'people who know how to draw' site. This is a writing site.

A Poem about Tobuscus

Well, I see that you wrote something about your celebrity crush from YouTube like you did for Cry. (Yes, I saw that poem and I posted it on Twitter. :) ) This is seems as a good poem. Maybe I will posted it to Tobuscus on Twitter too. (heehee) Anyway, you had some lines that didn't flow right. Maybe you need to look over it before you post this on here.

I love to be evil, but I don't

Um....I don't know why you posted this because it supposed to be on your Tumblr. You are writing about your feelings to this people which people do love to read, but don't it as your work. Plus, this is a one-paragraph story...or something. Maybe add some more paragraphs on here for readers. Also, I see so many errors on here. Maybe you need to look at it before you posted this one.

Good, I am done with this review. That's it for this one. I am sorry that I am rude to you, but you need to learn to be better and not acting like a sassy girl. No one's prefect on here. :D Maybe you need to listen to these people who is reviewing your stuff. (Yes, I saw the wa you did to this people in your stories that they reviewed. -_- ) Anyway, this is good...and random things that you did for us. Well, see ya next time.

Good Job!

Love,

Pinkieishere1345




User avatar
151 Reviews


Points: 388
Reviews: 151

Donate
Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:23 pm
Pinkiegirl13 says...



I enjoyed these blog posts. I love them!





Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
— Plato