z

Young Writers Society


18+ Language

For Somebody That I Know And Love And Will Continue To Know And Love

by MasterGrieves


Warning: This work has been rated 18+ for language.

So, this work will be sloppy and vomit-producing. For those with a weak tummy, I recommend that you close this work down. If you happen to be my lover, I would recommend you read this to the very last letter, as each letter is one of appreciation, love, warmth, compassion, and total understanding for your nature. I love you. ♥

So, in the vain of the work you just posted now, I have thought I would list 10 things you have made me realise.

1) I am, contrary to my own belief, not a dickhead.

2) I am beautiful to you, and that is most important. I believe your compliments.

3) I don't need to mock other people's achievements to have achievements.

4) Life can suck a little, but the overwhelming feeling of life sucking does not mean life must end, nor must one accept life sucks beyond "a little".

5) That love doesn't have to be textbook romance. It comes in many shapes, forms and distinctive relationship levels.

6) The love we have for each other would not have been possible if we hadn't had been best friends first.

7) Our very first meeting was actually very, VERY nerve-wracking. I could not stop panicking! However, both of us were, so despite the fact we were both shitting bricks inside, it never came out, and it stayed inside.

8) Our best moments happen in the night time, because they happen on nights where neither of us have to travel away, where we both share the same house.

9) I am not an anorexic.

10) I have never been in love like this before, nor will I experience love like this again. I don't want to experience anything with anyone else the way I experience it with you. I love you beyond words and comprehension. My love stronger than a Russian body builder. (yes, that's quite a lot!)

In short, you are mine. I am yours. I hope it's alright with you, babe. :)


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
558 Reviews


Points: 1219
Reviews: 558

Donate
Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:39 pm
erilea wrote a review...



Heya, MasterGrieves, Happy Ultimate Pokemon Awesomeness Review Plasma For The Win Get Ready To Be Crushed Day! I hope ya' aren't on Team Aqua, or any team besides mine, in fact. Some praise:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, I was cooing as I read this! You seem so sweet. I do believe those 10 facts you told everybody who read this, though. I think this was amazing, and I do hope your lover reads this. She'll be so happy! I recommend you show her or something, if you haven't already done that.

No nitpicks, not even one error. I may have a lazy eye (no, not like that, just being lazy in general), so don't believe me. I always advise people to proofread their work, although I don't do that either. :) I hope you can join our team, Team Plasma for the WIN! Booyah!




User avatar
67 Reviews


Points: 276
Reviews: 67

Donate
Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:53 am
EscapeToNeverland wrote a review...



*Now creeps slowly over and waves cautiously to you* Hi. I read Lisa's piece and when I saw yours I needed to read it, too. And just like hers I feel really awful and awkward reviewing this.... But not for any other reason other then that it's something beautifully personal.

Let me start by saying.... GAH!!! It really does emotionally hurt to read your declaration of love, both of you. But not in a bad way, something like this is what someone would call 'to personal' or 'something that should be kept between yourselves.' But why?

What you two have done is amazing, you've gone and written two pieces that are so heartfelt that it touches others hearts. I myself believe I'm not compatible with people so seeing two people that are so compatible with each other gives me hope that maybe I can be, too.

And as Gingahcakes said, the last line was a very big 'aww' moment.

I'm glad I read this and I look forward to seeing more of your works in the Greenroom.

~Neverland.




User avatar
22 Reviews


Points: 434
Reviews: 22

Donate
Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:30 pm
Gingahcakes wrote a review...



I love how completely honest you are in this. You're speaking from your heart and making sure your lover knows that you are completely infatuated with them. I love your last line. It was an 'aww' moment and it made me laugh a little.

I'm in a relationship, too. I can relate to some of this. I'm head over heels for my boyfriend. Number seven, where you talk about your first meeting, was COMPLETELY relatable. I would literally blush whenever he tried to talk to me and had butterflies in my stomach. I was so nervous that it was ridiculous. He was nervous, too. I could clearly see it. His voice was higher than usual and he would fidget. It was kind of adorable actually. That was prom night. I will never forget how loving and caring he was when I collapsed at after-prom and he carried me to his house and laid me on his couch. He then rubbed my back as I slept. Now I'm rambling. Hahaha.

Anyway, I LOVE this. Number one was funny, too. I like to believe I'm a dickhead, but my boyfriend made me realize that I was the sweetest, funniest, and most beautiful girl ever. I'm actually happy for once and I hope you are,too. :)




Corncob says...


Aww :)
I suggest not putting your real name here ^^



Gingahcakes says...


oh shoot I didn't even realize. it's an automatic thing for me to do at work when filling out papers. whoops. thanks




He who has a why to live for can bear with almost any how.
— Friedrich Nietzsche