The animals we are

by New

We're all trapped inside our heads with the demons we have created over the years... Wondering why this is our lives, but yet we smile in the faces of authority and take orders as drones. Spending our days walking around feeling robotic, Having to deal with the bullshit of other people... You walk around paranoid.... Thinking people are whispering about you. Staring and judging you, it gnaws at your brain.... You hate going to the bathroom because of the mirrors.... You question your sanity every five minutes..... You beg for mercy... For someone to save your soul... Just someone to put a little sugar in your bowl.The stress seems to fallow you around like a bad smell... Sometimes it gets so bad you can feel yourself about to snap... Just wanting to beat someone till your knuckles bleed... to be the animal you are... To stop pretending to be a non violent, shining example of your society. But at the end of the day you walk home with your head down dragging your feet... Wondering if to be happy....or sad that for the rest of that day the thought of having to come back ,will float over your head like the shadow of a vulture.And at night... You stare at the ceiling and breath in the smoked filled air killing yourself , blasting the music until your ears are numb and your head seem to shake. You let your mind unlock and we wonder through it... Summing up how the day went, how much you wished you could just break lose of your own personal chains and go insane like the true freak you lock up....but envy so much... Why do you hide so much from these people... Is it because there not people.... is it because your not a person... With these thoughts racing through your head you slowly close your eyes... But not wanting to fall asleep... You want the night to last forever.... You think of running away... Suicide brushes your mind more than once... Tears roll down your cheek as your mind spirals out of your own control... You start to regret everything you have ever done... You toss and turn like a child in a tantrum..... You grip your head pounding your skull like a animal in pain. Not knowing what's happening... Scared,Alone and looking for answers... Screaming "why" but no one replies... alone in a big house with no one to comfort you in, your finally losing your mind... But you don't want it to happen like this... You cover your ears and scream like something is bursting from your chest... The monster you have locked up for so long has been released.... Your surrounded by darkness thousands of images rush throw your head,music blares you don't know Why have you been played these cards ... Such a happy young child turned into a emotional lab rat being force fed pills... People telling you that your depressed,bipolar, psychotic ....on the verge of insanity! one day, your going to be so dumbed down you can't even feel your emotions anymore... Monsters aren't born.... There created....The dropped the sky on us and the expect us to catch it. Because we're all born with fairy tales, but die with the cruel truth... Your world is falling apart.... And you can only sit and watch as it crumbles And as the light comes back to you... You look out the window only to see sunshine... You take a shower dress yourself take your pills and head back to that place... And as you head out the door you painfully smile... While the blood drip down your cheeks from the smile you have carved in your face.... Showing the society the monster it has created... Reminding the world that were all animals.

"who's gonna save my soul now?"

I hope y'all enjoyed this.. I thought that this would be a introduction... If y'all like I'll do more faster :) I know I have alought of spelling errors I just got into the mood and went to fast to correct I guess.

Iggy wrote a review...

Hello, New! Welcome to YWS~

First off, definitely remove the bold. It's totally distracting and an eye sore.

Second, I highly suggest you break this up. It's 99% a big block of text and makes me want to run away because it's a lot to read and it's intimidating.

Third, I recommend you cut out the abundance of ellipses you have. If you don't know what that is, it's the ... and those are normally used to describe audio that the narrator cannot hear. I know a lot of dramatic teenagers use ellipses to describe their drama and expressions via text, but that is not how you use it in literacy. If you need help on how to use an ellipse, read this article.

Overall, while this was very rambly and tended to go off in run off sentences, it did cover the point of this, which was that humans act like animals more than they realize. I do think that if you actually showed us how they act like animals, like an actual scene where a main character does something animalistic, then we would get a better understanding of this. But even if you don't, it's all good. Your message was nonetheless delivered and easy to understand.

I do hope you improve this so it can reach its full potential. But other than that, this was nicely written and had a good message to it. Thanks for sharing and happy Review Day. ^^

steward wrote a review...

Heyahey., :D
So I'ma read cuz' it's what I like doing., ;)
Don't take my opinions seriously, cuz' they're from me., xD

First,

Wondering why this is our lives

Grammar here, either you put 'Wondering why this is our life,' or 'Wondering why these are our lives,' or in my opinion, could be something else like 'Wondering why we live life like this,'
:)

Next,
... feeling robotic, Having to deal...

there, 'H' in 'Having' shouldn't be capitalized.,
:D

And uhm, here
Thinking people are whispering about you. Staring and judging you, it gnaws at your brain...

We might want to revise these sentences into something more... sentence-y., xD
'Thinking people are whispering about you, staring at you, and judging you: it gnaws at your brain.'
;)

non violent

should be with a dash., :-) 'non-violent'

You stare at the ceiling and breath in...

you want a verb there, not a noun., 'breathe'

smoked filled

another dash there., :P

And as I read on, you seem to make the same mistakes throughout the piece., :)
Uhm, the way you use one period, three periods, and four periods: awkward I guess?
The piece itself is a good one though., :) you just need to watch out for the common grammatical and spelling errors., :)
Keep writing, keep smiling, and
*-rock.on., :D

New says...

Thanks... :)

The continuation of our world depends more on the survival of the kindest than it does on the survival of the fittest.
— Arcticus