z

Young Writers Society


16+ Language Violence Mature Content

Proudly Psychopathic

by Kevikur


Warning: This work has been rated 16+ for language, violence, and mature content.

Warning: Language, violence, slight gore. Please do point out any mistakes so I may fix them!

A good life lesson told by someone who is okay with what they are.

_____________________

Proudly Psychopathic

“No, I can’t tell them,” whines the boy at the locker beside mine. His voice is near a whisper, only meant for the ear of his friend who’s leaning in close to hear. “How did you come out?”

The boy’s friend—Roberto, as his P.E. shorts say—shrugs his shoulders and replies, “You can’t second guess yourself, Derek. If you know who you are and have accepted it, then you can’t let what others think of you stop you from being who you are, you know? Come out of your closet wearing your gay-ass rainbow flag proudly. At least, that’s what I did.” There’s a good natured laugh. I disgust laughing.

I slant my eyes towards them when I hear, “But I’m not even sure if I’m...you know”—his voice is annoyingly grousing, like a stupid little kid that doesn’t know what they want, and even makes a generally patient Roberto sigh—“gay.”

There’s an itchy feeling in the palms of my hands; I roll my shoulders, open my locker. Distractions are what I need. It’s not my conversation to get into. I need to contempt myself with eaves dropping instead of doing anything rash.

It’s a nice word my psychiatrist uses.

“I don’t want people to make fun of me,” Derek goes on, rotating his lock. “I don’t want people to call me faggot or something.” Ugh.

Many times have I wanted to punch somebody. Several times have I had the urge when the nearly illiterate kid raises his hand to read in class, or when the kid in front of me at the lunch line can’t decide which milk they want. More times than I can count have I wanted to kick my teacher when she says something to me in a tone that’s a sneer because I’m her least favorite student and the most problematic, or when I get in trouble for using the same tone right back.

But right now I don’t want to punch this kid. I don’t want to kick him. These actions are mild, a merciful craving that I can usually hold back when it comes to people doing what people do.

What I want is to grab the tanned skin covering his trachea and dig my nails in until I have enough perch to rip it out. I have a desire to see blood; more specifically, enough for him to bleed to death.

“Dude, it’s just something you have to deal with if they do call you names or whatever,” Roberto grunts as he takes off his grey P.E. shirt. “You can hang with me if you want.”

I grab the edges of my sweaty T-shirt and pull it off, replacing it with my hoodie. I get a pleasurable twinge in my stomach at the thought of shoving my thumbs into Derek’s eyes, and I have to take a deep breath.

“But I don’t want to be caught hanging with another fag.”

By the sound of Roberto blowing air through his nose, I can tell he lets the comment slide easily. He’s dealt with all the bullshit that comes with being gay enough for him to be immune to harassers and people who are inconsiderate in their word choices.

“Dude, would you shut the fuck up.”

Derek turns to me, a look of startled fear in his eyes—not from the fact that I overheard his embarrassing conversation, but because I’m the last person anyone would to be talked to. I have a reputation; something about crushing kittens’ skulls between my bike tire and the sidewalk. I did it too, once. I think I was ten.

Derek goes, in his bitchy voice, “I was just talking…”

I roll my eyes and slam my locker door. I face him. He’s shirtless, his arms coming up from his sides to cover himself. He looks up at me with his flushed ugly face and takes a step back.

He’s scared of me, and it makes me pleased. There’s no one in school who can stand up to me without looking like they’re going to crap themselves. I’m violent. I take things to an inappropriate level that has lead to my expulsion from many schools.

I don’t hit. I don’t kick. I maim in brutal ways because I’m a sadistic psychopath, easily triggered by my own trigger finger. I think of myself as a bullet, the blade on a knife that my own hand is gripping. I could stop and hold myself back, but I don’t find that nearly as satisfying compared to plunging myself into someone.

“Oh, please, you whiney bitch.” My voice is harsh, deliciously so. I mimic a little girl and make hand gestures. “’I’m gay, but I don’t really know if I’m gay. And heaven forbid someone call me a fag, even though I am one!’”

All the boys in the locker room have turned in my direction. They’re too afraid to interrupt or get help from an adult.

They’re also engrossed, intrigued. They all want to see something happen.

Derek’s face goes from red to pale in a matter of seconds when I close the space between us and grab either side of his head, smashing his face against my knee when he’s about to say something. There’s a crunching sound from his broken nose, the delectable dripping of his blood onto the crusty concrete ground, and the scream he makes when the pain registers from his tongue that he nearly bit off. I kick him in the groin; the scream stops and he drops to the floor where I follow in pursuit, straddling him and unleashing my pent-up sadism.

I shiver at the carnage, the broken teeth on the floor, and dive back in for more until someone pulls me off. It’s disappointing, since I hadn’t hurt someone after I had transferred schools nearly four months ago, and it feels so short lived. Stabbing pigeons isn’t nearly as gratifying.

I’m shoved into the row of lockers and listen to my burley P.E. teacher shriek some things into my ear. I watch out of the corner of my eye the nurse that rushes in and nearly vomits at the kid that might have once been recognizable as Derek the pansy.

_____________________

I’ve got plenty of time on my hands now that I don’t have school anymore; at least, not until my parents have found another that will accept me. They’re too cowardly to try homeschooling. It almost hurts. Not in the way that razors hurt against skin, or the pain that blows up like a firework after a hit. It’s not a physical pain, though it might as well be because it hurts all the same.

It hurts my heart to know that my parents are scared to death of me, even though I would never hurt them.

I wasn’t made a sadist. I was born this way. No parental abuse, no horrible past, no hard life has made me what I am. And the thing is that I’m okay with what I am, too. I have acknowledged the fact that I can’t change and I don’t want to, in the same way that Roberto is with being gay. I admire him for that fact. He’s comfortable in his own skin, won’t change for anybody, as am I with myself.

So it disgusts me when my psychiatrists goes, “Do you have something against homosexual people, Trevor?”

I glare at her, at her bleach blonde hair pulled neatly back in a ponytail, at her white shirt and black slacks. I look away and glare at the room, at the soothing green walls and potted plants. I glare down at my hands, which are clutching the arms of my chair. My knuckles have scabs from scrapping against Derek’s teeth. I like the way they look and relish in the pain they cause. It makes me feel better.

“No,” I spit out. “Why would I? Unlike me, that kid wouldn’t have hurt anyone if he was gay. I wouldn’t have given two shits if he was gay. I probably wouldn’t have hospitalized him if he had just accepted it instead of being embarrassed of it if he were.”

I recall all the times I have caused someone pain and enjoyed it.

“People shouldn't be ashamed of who they are.”


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
120 Reviews


Points: 2520
Reviews: 120

Donate
Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:29 pm
ladcat13 wrote a review...



Ladcat here, for a review! I like this... Despite that the main character is a sociopath. I'm also impressed that you managed to make me like him... Oh wait, that might just be me. It's interesting that you managed to put that message in there among the violence and sadism. I also kind of agree with the main character, at least in the way you portrayed him. I just don't have a hard time fighting the urges he has. Hypocritical pansy people drive me crazy and I want to punch them in the nose, too. So yeah, this was a very relatable story. For some of us. Or at least for me. Maybe it's just for me. But anyway, great job on this, I'm impressed! And as always, keep writing!




User avatar
271 Reviews


Points: 414
Reviews: 271

Donate
Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:53 am
Gravity wrote a review...



You did an amazing job in writing this. It's disturbing to see how a kid takes pleasure in hurting people. So if Trevor has accepted that he is insane, does that mean that he isn't insane because insane people don't know they're insane? I don't know, but regardless, it doesn't matter.

It took me a minute to understand why Trevor wanted to beat the crap out of this kid. The last line completely made me understand. He doesn't want people to hate who they are. The irony of this story however, is that instead of beating the crap out of the people who make others hate themselves by using hurtful words and violence, he beats those who are unsure and dislike themselves.

I guess I better stop insulting myself before Trevor decides to show up at my school :p

Anyway, I liked the seeming paradox of the story, it was good and refreshing. You did a good job as always! Keep Writing.

-Gravity




User avatar
35 Reviews


Points: 2333
Reviews: 35

Donate
Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:07 pm
Calvinn wrote a review...



Hi there, Calvinn to review!

I know it's been a long time since you wrote this, but right now I'm randomly going through short stories and whatnot, and decided to give this a go.

To consider that you're only sixteen years of age and writing this type of stuff..it's just mind-blowing. Have you ever heard of 'The Catcher in the Rye'? Your character reminded me of the character in this book (even though he's not a psychopath).

I really can't nitpick or complain about anything, which is a trifle annoying. All I have is praise for this piece - through it all, I didn't realise I was seeing things from his point of view - it was as if it was MY point of view. I caught myself wondering, 'Do I really want to maim this boy?'. It was only upon the end that it was as if someone had splashed cold water all over my face and I came to. The depth of your character is amazing.

Then there's the flow of the story. It was seamless, done to perfection, so much so it was almost tangible, as wonderful as it was. My heart beat in accordance with the emotion you wanted the reader to feel. Just a point of inquiry, how long did it take you to write this? Puts a lot of the writing I do to shame!

It was the perfect length, truly the definition of a short story. Most short stories leave me feeling cheated, like I wanted to find out more. It's a rare one indeed that leaves me satisfied as it is, without needing more details. It's like they need some glue and extra material to piece them together. You don't need that extra crap. You've got it all, you left me reasonable satisfied with the information you gave me, yet I would not hesitate to read more.

Brilliant piece of work, kudos!

Calvinn.




Kevikur says...


Wow thank you so much, Calvinn! This review was so unexpected and a great surprise. Everything you said has made my day. I thought this thing was buried and would stay that way!

I actually wrote this while I was on a train to my Mother's. About a 4 hour ride and a few additional hours to finish and fix it up. I can't write fast at all. Usually, I keep my short stories to a 3-4 page maximum.

Thank you again! I hope you have a great day/night.



Calvinn says...


Happy for you :) Welcome! Need any more reviews, just drop me a PM :)



User avatar
159 Reviews


Points: 7867
Reviews: 159

Donate
Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:04 pm
GreenLight24 wrote a review...



Wow. Okay. Nice. I like the way that you put us into the mind of the psychopath, and let the atmosphere take hold. It's always very refreshing to read a story from the main character's point of view. I also liked the way that he admits to himself, and to us readers, that he's unstable and is a psychopath/sociopath. I just kind of have a thing for mental breakdowns and mentally disturbed characters, so I found that to be quite amusing. My absolute favorite character from any piece of media would be princess Azula, who, if you know of her, went mad at the end of a very popular nickelodeon show....no I havent grown out of nickelodeon.

ANYWAYS, this story was pretty well written and I liked the way that you didn't sugarcoat anything in your portrayal of the main character. Often, writers tend to be less...blunt in describing mentally disturbed people, so good job overall! :D




User avatar
31 Reviews


Points: 2058
Reviews: 31

Donate
Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:35 am
Loller65 wrote a review...



I don't know where to begin. Technically, this is a very well written piece. Great sentence structure, pacing, the dialogue is good, it flows nicely. Honestly, from a technical level, a pleasure to read.

But what gets me is the content. An exaggerated account of a sadist who likes to kick people when they're down because "people shouldn't be ashamed of who they are." That's a fine lesson, but it feels so poorly tacked on at the end it seems more than anything as an excuse to write about horribly beating up a gay kid. It's also a terrible excuse for a psychopath to wail on people. Surely not everyone who's been hurt by the punk is ashamed of who they are. Furthermore, this piece, in attempting to be inoffensive, is extremely offensive. From my reading, I'm guessing these kids are middle school aged. They just seemed to be written that age. And the thing is - Derek, he's completely normal for his age. What kid hasn't been afraid of embracing some weird, atypical facet of themselves? Derek is just being a kid and fretting over things that kids fret over and the MC apparently disproves of him being who he is at the time and decides to beat him up.

All in all, I feel that it's really a technically great piece. It's seriously well written. But the message that is so flimsily delivered and so nonsensically set up takes away from the experience. I can't help but feel that the message would have been infinitely more effective if it was delivered from someone who is not wholly detestable. I don't know if this is supposed to be some anti-establishment, Fight Club-esque work or what, but the story and character just isn't a fit vessel for the message.

Hope this helps.

-Loller




Kevikur says...


Thank you very much for the review! A lot of people might have been offended by this, though in no means was it intended. In the end, there were two messages; one obvious one, and one more perceptive, being that we are sometimes quick to judge. I've gotten comments about how people hate the narrator at the beginning then realized his motors at the ends, and their feelings about him completely changed.
However, I know that not all readers feel the same way about a story and thank you again for leaving your insight and for reading at all!



User avatar
69 Reviews


Points: 893
Reviews: 69

Donate
Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:39 am
WillowCutz wrote a review...



Hey, I'm Willow.
Nice to meet-
Ah forget it, I apologize in advance for my personality.

Gotta say, loved this. Being as sensitive as I am about bad words and violence, I don't read so many things like this. In fact I detest bad words almost as much as bullies. I loved this. The bad wprds weren't used out of context to make the characters seem overly macho, it was a realistic amount in my experience with teenage boys.

The title was great, caught my attention, but it wasn't too melodramatic. That's usually an issue, but your's is good.

The story was good. Realistic. I do a lot of research on Psychopathy, on account of my resent interest in crime fiction, and this is good. Very very good.

I liked that he justified his actions, in that he didn't hate gays, just indecisive people. It shows that Trevor is intelligent and understanding, if a remorseless fighter. I know a lot of people who wouldn't understand this. My school is full of rich people with big buissiness men in the family. It's nice to see a psychopath who understands that the human condition, while filled with idiots, is fit for all who accept themselves.

All in all I couldn't find anything wrong. This is perfect as is. You have a real talent here.
-Willow C.




Kevikur says...


Thank you so much, Willow! Perhaps we could chat sometime about psychopathy and crime novels?



User avatar
147 Reviews


Points: 10085
Reviews: 147

Donate
Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:15 pm
Carina wrote a review...



Hi, Kevikur! Thought I'd drop by for a review. (P.S. I read your other story, and I got to say, I absolutely love your style!) I pretty much summed up what I thought about this story in the WG article I wrote (congrats!), but since I'm here for a review, I'll go more in depth.

First off, I really loved how you came about to write this! You started off with two boys talking about their sexuality, and that ties in nicely in the end with the whole "you shouldn't be ashamed of who you are" kind of theme. Nicely done! Though, like I said in the article, it does bring a new aspect into things: is Trevor wise for thinking this way, or does that make him even more psychopathic since he is proud of the violence and mayhem he has created?

But anyways, moving on!

Your style and tone of writing is pretty phenomenal. I was not taken out of the story at all—well, okay, just once I was. It was when the parentheses were brought out:

(ever since I transferred schools)


I know what message it's trying to portray, and this is done right. Afterall, parentheses are for information that don't quite fit, and so, easy, just put it in these bad guys, and boom! All fixed.
...But that kinda takes the reader out of the story, doesn't it? And with the lovely flow of words you have, I think it's best if the little parentheses text was taken out or incorporated some other way. Just my humble opinion!

Other than that, everything was superbly smooth and it created a crisp clear image in my mind, especially when Trevor totally smashed Derek in that little fight. The details were great, and it did make me wince a bit as you described Derek's pain—eek!

Although I'm going to have to agree with the dialogue. When I first started reading, I thought Trevor was talking. However, as I went on, I realized that him talking did not match up to the narration. So then I had to start over to picture things different. To overcome this is easy, though; simply say who's talking after the dialogue, and there! Confusion cleared. :)

Overall, this was a great piece to read. It was indeed refreshing, and this really does deserve more recognition.

So, keep writing!

~Carina




Kevikur says...


I will take out those parentheses and make sure the sentences flows. I'll also make sure to have my dialogue be clearer in the future.

I know I must be sounding repetitious by now, but thank you again for the review and mentioning me in your article!



User avatar
132 Reviews


Points: 669
Reviews: 132

Donate
Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:10 pm
Legibletext wrote a review...



Look man,

I admire you for writing a a story from a psychopath's perspective, I really do. I've tried it myself and it' tricky. What I mean to say is, you did a nice job, but you messed things up a little bit.

For instance, I felt that in the first few paragraphs, you-the psychopath- were the one chatting to the gay guy, then randomly, later, I realised that wasn't the case. What I think that is due to, is how you structured the conversation between the two guys in the piece. It was all over the place, and it wasn't clear who was talking to who.

Also, the first paragraph in particular had way too much talking, and a little more description could've been included.

Lastly, the guy actually admits that he is a psychopath in the story. Now, perhaps I'm wrong, but I don't think a true psychopath would ever admit to being one, or even think he/she is one at all. Because that would be a sign of having something 'wrong' with them, and I'm pretty sure psychopaths are pretty sensitive about appearing weak or lesser in any kind of way, if you catch my drift? Anyway, maybe do a bit more research on psychopaths or something.

But that aside, your going pretty well, you just need to read over your piece a few times an make some alterations.

Good Job.




Kevikur says...


I understand what you're saying about the dialogue and I'll make sure that I don't make it as confusing in the future.

I did do a lot of research on sadism and psychopaths. Perhaps a psychopath wouldn't admit to being one, but a sadist would admit being into sadism; so they balance each other out and the moral of the story was for the narrator to be okay with himself and that would mean he would have to come to terms with who and what he is.

I'll be sure to read my story over and fix anything. Thank you!



User avatar
45 Reviews


Points: 881
Reviews: 45

Donate
Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:14 pm
runawaylove wrote a review...



ok... WOW... Now that is a beautifully written story. I love all the descriptions and the way you've written it. Its intriguing and captivating. The title is really catchy. The beginning of the story makes the narrator seem like a bully but the end sums up the whole story. The message that this story brings is really good. That we should accept who we are and live with it. I just wish the story was a little longer with more in it.

"Derek’s face goes from red to pale in a matter of seconds when I close the space between us and grab either side of his head, smashing his face against my knee when he’s about to say something. There’s a crunching sound from his broken nose, the delectable dripping of his blood onto the crusty concrete ground, and the scream he makes when the pain registers from his tongue that he nearly bit off. I kick him in the groin; the scream stops and he drops to the floor where I follow in pursuit, straddling him and unleashing my pent-up sadism."

The description in this paragraph is remarkable and also my favorite. I could actually picture it in my head and hear all the sounds. So that's all. It's a great story. Keep writing!




Kevikur says...


Thank you for another wonderful review! I really appreciate it!



User avatar
18 Reviews


Points: 771
Reviews: 18

Donate
Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:05 am
lauramydear wrote a review...



Hi there!

Laura here to review for you!(:

So let me start off by saying this story was amazing, and I read it a few times before I decided to do this review.

I love how you portrayed Trevor as being crazy and not going overboard. It was realistic and convincing that he was a real person. He is sadistic and evil but he still feels other feelings. Like sadness that his parents are afraid of him.

Your writing is easy to read and fluent. And all around enjoyable to read. I could picture everything happening, and I felt like i could really get into Trevors head and understand everything he was feeling. I could feel the hatred he had for Derek.

I also enjoyed the way you talked about Trevor beating up Derek. You made it clear and it was scrambled together or rushed. It was neatly written and easy to understand what Trevor was doing to this boy. The only thing that confused me and took me a time or two to figure out what you were talking about was

"I watch out of the corner of my eye the nurse that rushes in and nearly vomits at the kid that might have once been recognizable as Derek the pansy."

But after I read it again I understood what you were trying to say, but that could have been me just being stupid.

And the title made me laugh. Please do not ask well, because I have no idea. It really summed up the whole story, along with the last line. Which, might I add in my opinion, a very good closing sentence.

But, I really did enjoy this piece and how it was presented. You did a great job, and I enjoyed every seconded of reading this.

Thank you,
Laura(:




Kevikur says...


Thank you so much for reviewing, Laura! It truly means a lot to me that you enjoyed reading <3 Everything you said gave me a great boost of confidence.



User avatar
212 Reviews


Points: 13620
Reviews: 212

Donate
Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:55 am
birk wrote a review...



Hey Alex!

Welcome to YWS! Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Alright, psychopath and proud of it. I like your title.

This is a violent story you got here. Reading through it, I figured I probably wouldn't review this. Mainly because you had no character, only a narrative spewing hatred.

But then, this all changed. The last part of your story makes this work quite interesting. It seemed like this was going nowhere, but towards the end you did pull it together and created a really interesting character out of Trevor.

First off, your writing style is fantastic. It is excellently formatted, you do dialogue very well and can write a lot of dark thoughts. Throughout the entire piece I only noted a few grammatical errors which I will point out at the end.

Sentences are nicely formulated and differ in every sentence paragraph. When the beginning of each paragraph are similar, it really stands out and pulls the reader out. Good.

Something else you managed to do is create an emotional connection to your character, for instance: Until the end of the story, I hated this kid!

Which brings me to your main character, which turns out to be really interesting. This kid is a sadist. He seems like the antagonist of the story. There could be argued that he is both the protagonist as well as the antagonist.

I do have a problem though:

I wasn’t made a sadist. I was born this way. No parental abuse, no horrible past, no hard life has made me what I am.
This doesn't happen. Nobody is born evil. Hitler wasn't born evil (I declare being the 1st on YWS to mention Hitler in a review?).

With a backstory that included a bad upbringing or past, it would flow better as a mainstream story.

But maybe it shouldn't have that. I can't think of another character quite like this other than Alex DeLarge of Anthony Burgess' A Clockwork Orange. I really like that.

I'm mulling over your last line. There is something I want to say, but I can't quite think it up.

So I'll end of the very few grammatical errors I found:

whines the boy at the locker over.

This is a bit akward. I'd go with: whines the boy at a locker beside me

when I hear, “But I’m not even sure if I’m—you know”

Usually when using quotation marks, when there are more than 7 words (as in, not short dialogue), use a colon instead of comma.

doing anything “rash”.

There are a couple of times when you use quotation marks on some select words he's emphasising. This is unnecessary.

Other than this, I really liked it. I'm interested in seeing other works from you. There is rarely such dark and violent works to review.

Cheers
Birkhoff




Kevikur says...


I'm so glad that you decided to review after all because you gave me some very insightful pointers and told me what I needed to fix! I made revisions to what you told me, so thank you again for letting me know. Also, thank you for your kind words <3

I enjoy giving the end of my stories an unexpected twist. Never do I let a character go about being bland and heartless, something most people were/are probably expecting Trevor to be! I also intended Trevor to have a normal past to show that he was born a psychopath (a mentally ill and unstable person) and that his sadism blossomed from this.

Thank you once again for reviewing!



User avatar


Points: 205
Reviews: 1

Donate
Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:42 pm
djmeitar2 wrote a review...



Reading that was an exquisite experience! This is nothing less than a great, invested, well-made story. A story I wouldn't be surprised finding in an official succeeding bookstore at all. The vocabulary is rich and varied, exactly describing the occurrence, the instant feeling of the narrator's mind and his insanity, together with his delicate, fragile heart. The depicted violence is incredible and interesting to read, and again- describes the antagonist's insanity so well, that I can merely identify and actually get inside the boy's head. Despite using a colloquial language, mostly by using shortcuts, the variety of words, and even poetic and anatomic ones, indicates that this is a literary, well-written paper. Not to mention the outstanding editing you created here, which is really something to appraise, especially when it is applied in writing and not in filming. (I am talking about the sharp, instant quotes, thought, and views depicted.
As for the massage of the poem; the brutal descriptions and the violent had made it pretty difficult to tell what motivates the crazy boy; is this an act of hate? Intolerance? A normal response of insanity? What does the act really stand for?
Well, at the end of the story we are told that the act, representing the message, stands for self-acceptance and and firm confidence. It was a bit unexpected though, but this is only my thought. Maybe you prefer it that way, and that's okay, you are the writer. I would suggest, however, emphasizing the idea of confidence and certainty by few more line, reflecting the boy's thoughts or opinions. Either way, this is a great piece of paper, and for someone like me, who is, honestly, not a bookworm, this was just fascinating.




Kevikur says...


Thank you immensely for the review! Your words are very kind and constructive, as well as great appreciated.

I intended for the ending to be a bit unexpected, as you stated. The narrators actions had been provoked by the fact that it somewhat annoys him when someone feels ashamed or embarrassed of themselves, especially when then whine about it. That, along with the fact that he's always itching to cause someone harm. His purpose in the story was to have such a personality that one would usually be ashamed and show the reader that no matter who or what they are, they should be proud of them-self.

Thank you again and again for commenting!


Random avatar


THIS STORY IS AMAZING!! THE WORDS REALLY HAVE MEANINGFUL MEANINGS. BUT SOME SENTENCES HAVE PROBLEM LIKE THIS:

Derek goes on. I hear him rotating his lock.

I THINK YOU SHOULD JUST PUT COMMA,ANYWAY I LOVE THIS!! SOOO AWESOME AND THE LAST PART!!! OMG!! :))



Kevikur says...


Thank you!! I fixed the sentence (though some sentences are abrupt to give the writing some diversity so I don't have a ton of long sentences). So glad you enjoyed reading!




It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
— Mark Twain