z

Young Writers Society


16+ Language Mature Content

Pokemon Ultimate Evolution Season 2: Episode 1, A Once Casual Delivery

by dark, Avidia


Warning: This work has been rated 16+ for language and mature content.

"You know, you haven't been looking so good lately, Ry-Ry. Everything okay?"

"Ugh, Violet please get off of me. It's hard enough battling people who are at your skill level almost everyday at random times, and you laying onto of me while I'm trying rest isn't helping."

"Aww, you're just feeling a little tense. How about I brighten your mood with a taste of my lips? She whispered with an erotic voice.

"Gah, this isn't a joke, Violet." I groaned. "Ever since Donna continued teaching at that school, everyone that goes there here's about me from her, and try's to ambush me when I'm least expecting it. Some of those people just happen to be almost as powerful as me, which makes them a more difficult opponent. That puts a lot of strain on my body when fight and fight and fight in a constant loop. My blood may have all the properties of electricity, but it can't keep me from tiring, so please, just let me rest."

"Oh alright." She said hopping off of me. "You know where my hat is?"

"You mean Magenta's hat? You left it when you went to see Jason."

"Oh yeah, got it! Thanks!" She sped out of the door, leaving it wide open.

I flicked my hand in the direction of the door, closing with a loud bang. "It gets even more tiring living with a girl who mostly tries to turn my life into her personal erotica." I said to myself. "Finaly, I can rest a bit more."

"Not yet, cousin." A pair of eyes appeared in the dark closet. "Tracey needs something delivered and she agreed to pay you for it."

"Alex, I know she asked you first."

"Yes, she did." He said stepping out of the shadows. "Unfortunately, I am busy, cousin. In turn, she requested assistance from you."

"After nine years, you still have your sly ways. I know you are not busy." I said getting up from the bed.

"Ahah, that's where you are wrong." He said. "I have to go to a strange place I have been told about. People apparently become the size of one's little finger as soon as they step inside of this place."

"That's sounds to be really odd if you ask me. Are you sure it's real?"

"In time I shall find out, don't worry though, the place is isn't said to house any danger. Anyway, I since I'm done here, I shall be taking my leave. Bye cousin." He disappeared in a cloud if murky, black mist.

Hmm, this place might be somewhere I want to visit soon.

I slowly walked toward Tracey's trainer school. People coming out of the school shot dirty looks at me all around. At the door, Donna Black was staring me down like she always did. She wore a suit similar to Tracey's, a slim black suit with blood red buttons, golden cuff links, and a partly open collar.

"Having fun with my little experiment, Sparker?" She laughed as I walked past her.

"Quiet you hag." I said. "If you don't stop sending people after me and bribing them I will make sure you pay for it."

"Oh, would you really do that? You don't know how much Tracey would hate her favorite if you came after anyone here."

"That doesn't matter. And as soon as Tracey figures out what you're doing, you will be out of a job and probably dead as well."

"Are you threatening me?"

"Haven't you figured that out by now? For a woman who thinks that making themselves look older actually makes you smarter than other, you are more stupid than I thought. You don't know what to do with your life so you're here teaching children how to kill me and its not working of you sweetheart. It's about time that you make use of your shriveled up mind."

"I absolutely hate you, Ryan Sparker. You will pay for living." She said with more dirty looks.

"We shall see."

I walked into the school and knocked on the door, at the end of the hallway.

"Come in!" Tracey said from inside.

I walked in and shut the door behind me.

"Ryan!!" She exclaimed. "How's my favorite little student?"

"Don't forget Tracey, I don't go here anymore. But I heard that you needed something." I smiled. I walked up and hugged her "So what was it that you needed to be delivered?"

She handed me a red box from under her desk.

"This. It's very important. I need you to send it somewhere outside of the city. In the middle of absolute nowhere."

"Sounds fun."

"I guess you could say that. Anyway, inside this box is some really special gears. It was sent here for some reason."

"They must have had the wrong Tracey." I laughed.

"Hah, maybe. The place is apparently a toy shop or factory. I have heard rumors about that place, and they seem pretty convincing. I kind of scared to go myself I'll admit. Good thing I'm busy today." She started on one regular rambles.

"Tracey,"

"Oh, sorry. So, yeah, do you think you could get it there? "

"Sure, It's not a problem" I said, holding the box under my arm.

"Thanks sweetie." She said tilting her head to the side. "I still don't understand why a giant toy factory or a little store would be in the middle of nowhere. There are plenty of clearings in the surrounding forest. It's so strange.

"Thanks strike me as odd too, but it can't be helped. I'll get over there right away."

I quickly walked out of the building and left the city.

"So, that toy place is in a clearing a few kilometers from here." I said to myself. "The person who owns it must not care about thier business that much."

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"Yo, Jason!" Violet yelled from the bottom of the stairs. "Come down here for a second."

Jason ran down from Lavender's old room and met Violet at the bottom of the stairs.

"Hi Violet!" He exclaimed.

Violet bent down and hugged him.

"I need you for something."

"What is it?"

"I need you to distract Magenta for a bit while I look for something important, okay?" She asked.

"What!? N-no, I can't. I get nervous and tense around her." He sheepishly said with a blush.

"Jason, you have been around her for years how could you have a crush on her already? W-whatever, please just do it for me."

"Okay. Jason smiled, with his new red hair draping over his eyes.

"You know Jason, ever since you transformed into this new human form of yours, I have liked you even more. You little ten year old boy, I just love ya."

"Thanks!" He giggled.

"Alrighty, go and make sure she doesn't know I'm here."

Violet ran up into Jason's room and started rummaging through everything while Jason ran into Magenta's room.

"Hi Magenta." He said with a nervous voice. "Uh, how are you doing?"

"I'm doing fine, you little cutie!" She exclaimed. "What about you?"

"Um, I uh, I'm doing okay too. I just wanted to come and see how my best friend was doing."

"Aww, I'm your best friend? That's so sweet of you!" She cooed. She bent down and kissed his cheek.

Jason's cheeks blushed scarlet. Magenta pretended not to notice and gave a wicked smile. "You want to know something?"

"What?" Jason asked, trying not to stare at her.

"I think you like me more than just as your friend. C'mon tell me, am I right?"

"Uh..."

"It's okay, Jason." Magenta said, patting his head. "I like you too. We have been friends for so long, so it's okay to show me you true feelings.

"I know but, It's just so embarrassing."

"Not its not." She said. "It's sweet of you to feel that way, and kind of cute too, so I don't think you should hide them. And that goes for anyone you like, not just me."

"Yeah, sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"I really do like you Magenta. I like everything about you, but the things I like the most about you have to do with your appearance, not the person you are. My crush on you is only of lust I guess."

"Hey now, that's fine. Lust eventually evolves into love Jason. I'll admit, maybe this is a bit to sudden for me, but I think you could really use that information. You know, just in case you do find that one special person."

"Um... Okay Magenta, thank you."

Jason slowly backed out of Magenta's room and closed the door.

Back leaned against the wall and signed loudly.

"I've gotta tell Ryan about this." Upstairs Violet was looking for Magent's black winter cap. She couldn't let Magenta see her taking it or she would have lost it since that was her favorite hat.

Jason walked up to his room where Violet was still looking for the hat.

"Did you find what you were looking for, Violet?" He asked.

"No, but can you help me look? I'm looking for a black hat." She answered. "look on the other side of the room."

Jason ran over to the other part of the room and began sifting through all of his things to see if he had dropped them on top of the hat. He peeped a small back object under his bed. He crawled over to it and grabed it.

"Is this it?" He asked. Violet spun around and saw the hat in his hand. She went over to him and took it.

"Yup, this is it! Thanks Jason!" She exclaimed and quickly ran down to the first floor and out of the house. Jason blinked at her haste.

"That was weired." He said.

She ran back to the room and saw a note on the door.

It read,

"Ryan has gone to deliver something for Tracey so don't come to me about his disappearance. ~Alex"

"Aww, now I lost my chance get serious with him tonight. Aw well." She pouted. "I was going to go out with him tonight since it would be cold. that's the whole reason I went crazy for this damn hat."

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"I should be close I have been walking for quite sometime now." I said to myself. "Must be father away than I thought."

I continued to walk through the forest in search of the toy place I needed to bring the gears to. Even though there were many forest clearings, none of them had any building of any kind in them. Suddenly everything began to shift around and swirl like one of my odd dreams.

"What is going on here?"

My eyes started to become heavy and I fell to the ground. In the darkness I could see the image of a little girl in tattered clothes. She was trapped somewhere and was constantly being hunted by a number of people who wanted her dead.

A long time later, I woke up. The box was gone and I wasn't in a forest anymore. I was in some kind of building. I was under a table but something didn't seem right. The table was very large.

"Is this the place Alex was talking about? If it is than I have been shrunken down when I was put in this place.

I walked to the edge of the table above me. I saw shelves lined with plush toys and many other accessories. My size made the building look almost 100 times larger than I thought it would be.

I walked around for a bit trying to get a lay of the mystical store. The peach tiled floors and the pink wall all looked the same all around the place. Some could have easily gotten lost in here at this size.

"Hello?!" I yelled into the store. "Is anybody here."

No one answered me. The only sound I heard was the sound of a little girl's cry.

I ran towards the scream, past all of the giant shelves lined with all kinds of toys. In the back of the store, a small girl was hiding in a comer from two regular sized Dratini. They turned around and aimed at me. Then, a screeching sound screened through the store. The sound pounded my ears, the little girl didn't seem to be able to hear it. The two Dratini writhed in pain and slithered off towards the sound, leave me alone with the girl.

I slowly walked over to her. I even noticed that she looked oddly similar to the girl in the image I saw before I blacked out. She didn't move at all. I could hear her whispering to herself.

"Don't move, move and they'll leave you alone. Don't move and you stay alive."

"Hey, it's okay, they're gone now." I said, grabbing her wrist.

She shoved me away.

"Leave me alone! If I leave they'll come for me!" She screamed.

"Please, I can keep you safe from them."

She looked up at me with large and round black eyes.

"You're not one of them? But you were hurt by the sound, only they can hear that sound." She whimpered.

"I'm not going to hurt you, I promise. And not one of them either." I said helping her off of the ground. "What's you name? Mine's Ryan Sparker."

"My name's Cristina."

I had realized that her clothes were tattered all over. Her skirt was ripped at its edges making it appear to be shorter, her red shirt was torn around her mid section revealing her belly, and she didn't have any shoes one her small feet that were dirty and stained black on the bottoms. Everything she wore was dirty since she had been hiding in filthy corners all this time. Her hands and arms and legs had black bruises.

"Okay Cristina, are you hurt at all?" I asked her.

"No, I haven't gotten hurt in a while, but I'm too weak to walk on my own. I have been stuck in here for weeks without anything to eat so I have been hiding in this corner for a really long time." She said.

"That's not a problem, I can carry you until you get your strength back. Come on, we can't stay here since they know we're here now." She climbed onto my back and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Okay, now we need to find a better hiding place for the time being."

Cristina began to drift off into a deep sleep now knowing that it was safe to do so. She peeked out of a window that recently came into view.

"We have... To hurry... When it gets dark... Their master comes out...." She said with a drowsy voice.

"I gotcha Cristina, don't worry. We're going to be safe." I whispered to her. "Please hang on."

I ran towards a desk and crawled under it. Cristina got off my back, shuffled to the back of the desk and lie down on the wall. She instantly feel asleep.

I have to get Cristina out of here quickly, she's probably sick from not having anything to eat here.

I crawled over to Cristina and guarded her while she slept. In the darkness, I noticed the gashes on her elbow. They were surrounded with her dried up blood that had a color that was similar to mine. It has a light blue-ish color to it.

I was planning on saving at the first moment I saw her but.... now that she's been in an image in my mind and has similar blood to me, I have to save her.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
62 Reviews


Points: 2003
Reviews: 62

Donate
Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:55 pm
Poopsie says...



i am the best at pokemon -_-. undisputed




Verser says...


also, really cool story. I like how its different from the episodes



User avatar
1334 Reviews


Points: 25864
Reviews: 1334

Donate
Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:23 am
Hannah wrote a review...



:O

First of all, ooh! I like the place where this chapter ended. The scene here in the building was much slower and well thought out than some of your earlier scenes, so I like seeing this slower pace and improvement. I was able to see the building, imagine dark hallways, doors, and see the dratini slither off. You focused more on description here, which was awesome. I also remember the really nice description of the mean teacher, who was wearing a slim black suit with red buttons, gold cuff links, and a slightly opened collar. And I got that all from memory, so you did a really nice job!

Now,

Ever since Donna continued teaching at that school, everyone that goes there here's about me from her, and try's to ambush me when I'm least expecting it.


One thing I want to talk about is apostrophes. Aside from possessive cases (like John's and Harry's toys), apostrophes usually tell you that a letter or a couple of letters are missing. For example, in it's, a space and an "I" are missing: it is. In here's, that would mean the original words are here is, so your sentence reads "everyone that goes there here is about me". You meant to use hears without an apostrophe. Try is supposed to be tries. Please be careful!

Also, I know I linked you to information about dialogue punctuation before, but here it is again : Punctuation within Dialogue .
I promise that if you take the time to carefully do it RIGHT just a couple chapters in a row, you'll get used to it and be well on the way to doing it naturally correct without thinking so much about it. Practice makes perfect!

I also wanted to say that I really loved the places you brought into the chapter. Bringing back the school, the fields, the paths, the forests, the clearings, the factories out in the middle of nowhere really opened the space up and build a world without you having to describe everything. Before, we kind of stayed only in single rooms in houses or on the same street, so it was good to see the houses as part of a wider world. Nice!

Once again, PM with questions. (:




User avatar
41 Reviews


Points: 2173
Reviews: 41

Donate
Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:24 pm
TwinkleStar wrote a review...



Woah, that was fast. One second ago, I was reading about a nine year old Ryan and now he's a lot older and what's surprising is that he's been able to tolerate Violet all those years. She still hasn't given up on him, it shows her determination. And now I actually feel another case coming in. What is the mystery behind this place that Ryan has gotten trapped into. And if this Christina person has come in his dream and has similar blood, would that mean she's also his cousin?

It's actually really nice to see Jason grown up too. I'm not sure how this transformation thing works, but he's in human form now. I still haven't figured out why some transform and some don't. And I'm still hoping to read about someone's evolution. That would be great.

I sense a hint of improvement once again in this chapter as compared to the previous chapters. This one seems a bit well planned out. things are going in a particular sequence instead of rushing all at once. I still haven't been able to get an insight on what kind of person this Alex guy is. It would be a great idea if you show him in action this time. That would be one way to relate to him more instead of just someone who pops in the story a few times. So far, I have liked the way he appears and disappears just like the ghost he is.

Overall, this is a tough situation you've put Ryan into and I'd like to see how he works his way out of this one. My mind's blank and I'm most likely hoping to be surprised.

Again, and as always, I enjoyed reading this. You have a way of writing that grabs the reader's attention. Keep writing! =]





I want to understand you, I study your obscure language.
— Alexander Pushkin