z

Young Writers Society

Fanfiction?

89 Reviews

Reviews: 89
Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:03 pm
View Likes
Amnesia says...

Im most comfortable writing fanfics but sometimes I write a non fiction work. Is it ok for me to post my fanfiction here or no? And i also write a daily blog thing and it's filled with my thoughts and veiws on certain things that happen in my day to day life.
I want a Harry Potter reboot with Benedict Cumberbatch as all the characters~~Mem
<3 Formerly Remembrance <3

This page supports the LGBTQ community

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:56 pm
View Likes
SkyeWalker says...

Fanfiction is an incredible thing. And yes! I write some fan fiction stuff, and I post it here, and... Yeah. So, Fanfiction is a perfectly fine thing to post here. You can post ANYTHING here, as long as it has a rating (Like, if it's inappropriate or stuff). You can do pretty much anything here, which is why this is a great site! :D
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:22 pm
Iggy says...

Zhia nailed the nail on the head!

Yes, fanfiction is totally allowed here -- otherwise I'd be throwing a massive fit! Whether or not anyone likes it, fanfiction is and will always be a genre of writing. We do have a section for it, found under the genre tab when publishing a work. :)

Hope that makes sense! Let me know if you can't find it.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:34 pm
View Likes
sinistercutlass says...

Hello, fellow fanfic writers! What genres/fandoms do you write for?

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:48 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I've written for several fandoms before, although they're under a different username on fanfiction.net. I've written Minecraft, some Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood one-shots and a FNAF fic. I've also written two crossovers with the Bartimaeus Sequence. The first one is with Percy Jackson, and the second is with Minecraft.
You?
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

Spend your days thinking about things that are good and true and beautiful and noble, and you will become good and true and beautiful and noble.
— Matthew Kelly