23%

Total votes : 239

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:41 pm
View Likes
Demeter says...

I just had to go and put "Kind of" as an option, because that's what I would choose. :P For NaNo, I'm going to continue a story that I've already started but abandoned for weeks. I might set myself a personal "NaNo" goal, like 10,000 words or something. So practically... not NaNo? Whatever... 8)

So, how about you?
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:46 pm
View Likes
eldEr says...

Totally. I blame two people who shan't be named here for getting my old-new-member self to do it LAST year, getting me hooked in the process.

The problem with this is that I still don't have a plot or characters... I should probably get on that, huh? ._. Butyeah. NaNo is being.... NaNo'd.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1464
Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:28 pm
View Likes
JabberHut says...

I'm gonna try! I certainly have an idea. It needs fleshing out still, and if life slows down, I'll totes get on that. However, I'm going to try for it! Hopefully, it'll go better this year than last year. 8D
I make my own policies.

403 Reviews

Reviews: 403
Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:45 pm
SmylinG says...

I want to --likesobad-- but I feel like I won't have time.

Which is a shame, because I already have an epic idea in mind, which I won't use. D:
Paul is my little, evil, yellow bundle of joy.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:24 pm
View Likes
Rydia says...

Yep. Apparently I am giving this a go, though my head and I haven't yet had the conversation about where it's going to fit in our schedule.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:16 am
Pigeon says...

D: These polls never add up to 100%! It is actually driving me crazy.

...um, and yeah, I might be doing nano, I have to see if I have time...but seriously! These polls! Some of those poll monkeys need a math tutor.
Reader, what are you doing?

204 Reviews

Reviews: 204
Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:27 pm
View Likes
crescent says...

I'm kind of doing NaNo. I don't trust myself to get started though... But the more I think about the more appealing it gets. To have my own finished manuscript by December ready for editing? Heck yeah! Having to write 1666 and two thirds of a word for 30 consecutive days.... I'm not so sure I can do that. I unfortunately get distracted to easily, and I suffer from perfectionism. My inner editor never wants to turn off. Hopefully, NaNo will let me overcome my inner editor and actually get a book to chapter 10 before I scratch it and decide to rewrite. I don't have that much school work to make NaNo impossible, but between procrastinating and school work, I don't think I'll get more than 2 chapters done max. 'Tis sad, but it's the truth. D: Last year, I registered for NaNo and began brainstorming, but I never wrote down a single word... Hopefully this year I'll write more than zero. xP
Please take care to use good grammar when making a post!

"grammer" 1519 matches on YWS *twitches*

Rydia is the ruler of the world. :(

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:57 pm
View Likes
Blues says...

I probably will but I just got an idea so I have to rush because I need to plan XD If I don't plan, my efforts will be hampered. And I've been dying to NaNo.

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:01 pm
View Likes
Matt Bellamy says...

Yes! I have no idea when I'm going to find the time, but I'm sure if I do get time, it will be epically fun.
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:24 pm
View Likes
Rosendorn says...

Time? What's that?
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

120 Reviews

Reviews: 120
Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:10 pm
View Likes
mikepyro says...

Honestly I find the idea of rushing out a novel rather stupid. Not only will it require rediculous ammounts of reedits but you don't get the time to really plan or enjoy the writing process

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:04 pm
Tigersprite says...

I had a plan to, but I have exams throughout the month so I won't have the time. Good luck to anyone and everyone that tries, however. :D
"A superman ... is, on account of certain superior qualities inherent in him, exempted from the ordinary laws which govern men. He is not liable for anything he may do."
Nathan Leopold

138 Reviews

Reviews: 138
Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:28 am
View Likes
MadameLuxestrange says...

Er, forgive my stupidness, but what is NaNoRiMo?
...or dear Bellatrix, who likes to play with her food before she eats it?
Fear makes the wolf seem bigger.
I got attacked by a swan.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:46 am
View Likes
Sassafras says...

I want to get 100,000 words but I'll be happy with half of that. :)
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

1485 Reviews

Reviews: 1485
Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:55 am
View Likes
IcyFlame says...

NaNoWriMo = National Novel Writing Month and I'm going with Kind Of. I don't really have a lot of time, but I'm going to set myself a goal for getting half way through my current novel. Sort of the same as Dems really. :)
Good luck to you all!

“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly