Other
3%

Total votes : 504

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:32 am
View Likes
abbie651382 says...

I got it from a friend. We are both writing stories and she tells me that she is submitting her work at "Young Writers" so I try to type in the browser, when I got home, www.youngwriters.com but then I find out that I am wrong so I type it to the search engine instead and there I go - I'm already at the site.
Always wear a smile. You don't know people falling in love on you when you smile.

229 Reviews

Reviews: 229
Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 am
AmeliaCogin says...

I was desperate to get my work out there. I wanted to get my stories published in a magazine, but it turned out that the prosess was alot more complicated and expensive than I thought. I was browsing the net looking for sites to post my work. I read a yahoo page where another girl wanted to find a writing website. In the end, she said that she'd joined young writers. So I checked it out, and here I am!

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:02 pm
SirTobes says...

I was 12, and REALLY loves writing. So I thought, I want to talk to other king writers, there must be SOMETHING on the Internet.
So I typed in young writers forums....
BAHM!
There is no such thing as a stranger. Only friends we haven't met yet.

Previously Just Toby

188 Reviews

Reviews: 188
Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:10 pm
View Likes
manisha says...

All my friends wanted me to do something with my poems and stories so i googled young writers and found YWS on the top of the list of the websites best suited for young writers. I initialy started with teen ink but soon shifted here. I am glad i did it, this place is a heaven for writers.
If Novels are a bucket of imagination, Short story is a bucket of imagination made to fit a mug.

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:43 pm
Starhunter says...

I was bored one day and I searched "young writers" on google and came up with this.
Bully for kindred spirits!
Why do we fall?
So we can learn to pick ourselves up.

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:54 pm
Chrisoh99 says...

I searched and searched until I found this site.... I always adore posting and chatting !

Reviews: 0
Thu May 03, 2012 10:53 am
Iarann says...

A lamppost told me.
Literally.
I was leaning against it, and it hissed, "Oi. You. You're the poster-maker, aren't you?" (I design posters for lemonade-stands, and there was one plastered over this lamppost.)
I suppose I shall have to go thank it now. Don't want to wonder what others will say if they see me talking to lampposts.
Aio, quantitas magna frumentorum est. Cash or card? c:

549 Reviews

Reviews: 549
Fri May 04, 2012 11:13 pm
Stori says...

Actually, I think Mom found it. We wanted to find a site where I could post my writing, and this is what came up in the search.

Reviews: 1
Fri May 11, 2012 1:51 pm
tenshou says...

Through Daily Star!!!