6%
Nothing
7%

Total votes : 563

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:36 am
fairygirl says...

I'm writing TOO MUCH!!! gagh, I need to finish at least ONE of my thousand ideas...
“"Up is down"? Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful.”
~Jack Sparrow, At Worlds End

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:48 pm
LolitaRose says...

I hit novel. because, well, I am sorta working on one, if I could actually get focused. :oops:
It's a about post apocalyptic vampires. Should be fun. :D
no second thoughts, the knife is nearing
you'll never hear the little pitter patter pitter patter

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:46 pm
Pretty Crazy says...

ok, I am very new here. I love writing and right now i'm working on a book that's not a novel or short story. I'm not really sure what catagory it falls into. Also, I apologize in advance for any mistakes! :D

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:08 pm
sadbhp says...

Im writing a novel about a foster child (its a working progress...)

531 Reviews

Reviews: 531
Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:10 am
Caligula's Launderette says...

I'm working on a collection of Short Stories called I Thought There Would Be Cake.
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:46 pm
Celticmusicgirl says...

Right now i am in the process of writing a song about Ireland it si coming along fairly well let me know if you have any ideas for lyrics
"No life is forever. We found and fought here. We loved and died here... The crops whither and the bones of hunger walk the sunken roads... The land has failed us... In dance and song we gift and mourn our children. They carry us over the ocean in dance and song.
-American Wake by Riverdance

Reviews: 1
Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:58 pm
View Likes
FrontlinePillar says...

I'm working on a novel titled The Last Gentleman. I should be posting it soon so please come and take a look.
Who is stronger; the one who never gets knocked down or the one who never stops getting back up?

150 Reviews

Reviews: 150
Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:58 pm
Ross says...

Well, I've gotten a heavy outline process for my 8th novel attempt, an LGBT lit called "Support Group". It's my first serious attempt actually outlining and I estimate to be done about November. Then comes the actual writing/editing. :-)
And we'll be a dream...

"Dee Dubbleyou." - BigBadBear

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:47 pm
marionreed says...

Currently working on a historical fiction piece that takes place in Mystic, CT around 1890, as the recession is taking effect on the area.

I'm working on really bringing the plot right up against the climax, as originally the story was going to span a year. I'm really excited about this one though; I spent a whole month researching (including a couple of visits to Mystic Seaport) and planning character histories and such.

I'm also working on two new pieces, rewriting my NaNoWriMo novel and a bit of fanfiction. :)

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:54 pm
Maddyc says...

I am writing a wonderfully inacurate southern small town novel about the battles between religion and sexuality. Told from a child's point of view. I just wrote a few pages of it and I ADORE IT!

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:09 pm
Lia says...

Maddyc wrote:I am writing a wonderfully inacurate southern small town novel about the battles between religion and sexuality. Told from a child's point of view. I just wrote a few pages of it and I ADORE IT!

Wow. A child's point of view and on such themes? :thud: Very very cool.

As for me I am editing one of my vampire books to send it to the publishing house but just as I hit 350 pages and the climax I got writers block. Ok, not so much. My mood changed and I started plotting on another book I had just small scenes written down. I jumped from vampires to exorcists. :lol:

Random avatar

Reviews: 115
Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:45 pm
Young gun says...

Other, because I'm writing this.
Too bad we don't live to experinece death

The important thing is never to stop questioning.
— Albert Einstein