34%

Total votes : 166

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:59 am
View Likes
Galatea says...

Alberton and the Great Whirlpool.

I was four, and dictated it to my mother. I even have the little book she made, too. And it's on tape. My father plans to break it out at my wedding. *shudders*
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:04 am
Broken Wings says...

I can't remember....I think it was about dragons... o,o
"Admitting that you don't like reading is admitting that you don't have an imagination." -- Broken Wings

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:08 am
Emerson says...

I think I was about ten, and I got a bike for Christmas and was inspired.

I wrote about a magical bike that was a time traveling device.
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

Reviews: 2
Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:56 am
Lufgif says...

Mine was about my cat, in first grade. Of course, she's no longer with us...

*sobbity*
I'm angered that we can't use images.

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:36 am
Elelel says...

I ... don't know. I used make books made of folded, stapled paper when I was little. Do they count? Well, I don't even remember which one was first. But there were so many you can still find them around the house.

There was one about a kite shaped thing that went around eating people. That was a pretty awesome story. Don't remember what happened in it, but I still remember the idea and the scribbly red outline of a kite that I drew for the pictures.

If that doesn't count, I wrote a story about a fuzzy green alien when I was six that my teacher got a year 12 to type up and staple together becuase it was really long. Must have lost it though. I was so proud of that I wrote another long story about birds and their great nemesis the crocodile. But then I found out I was only allowed to have one story typed up and made special, and felt very ripped off and upset.
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

90 Reviews

Reviews: 90
Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:14 pm
rosethorn says...

The first story I ever wrote was for the PTA writing contest in third grade. It was inspired by Disney classics and Mario games, about a prince who must rescue his princess for her hand in marriage and he had to go through a bunch of trials to finally enter the castle where he fought the villian.

One of the trials was to get passed man-eating flowers. :shock:

Anyways, I won second place with it. Yeah...I'm good.

As always,

POKE

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 am
Mr. Everyone says...

I wrote my first narrative essay about how I met my gf, we went out for five years!

she cheated =(

well:
keep writing guys and =) happy reading (=
~Everyone~

=) *wave*

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:27 pm
xlilxzox says...

well. not counting school stuff it was probably this story about Rochelle...and she was moving the next day, and then she told her friends, but one of them fell out with her and started hanging round with the geekiest girl in the class...at least that's what i think it was...i found it just the other day on my computer...i cant remember any further back than that, except school stuff, which is forced!!!!
When one door closes...another one opens...I think I've gone through ALL the doors in the world...

You say tomatoe i say tomato...?
I say potatoe you say potato...?
I say date you say...? Yes

571 Reviews

Reviews: 571
Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:44 pm
View Likes
Esmé says...

I guess my firat story was about a tooth fairy xD I remember that when my family and I were in Spain, I had an english tutor who made me sit in my rooms and read aloud to her instead of being outside with my friends. -Eventually we started writing, lol. I was about 8 at the time.

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:42 pm
LowKey says...

I got mad at my third grade teacher because she got mad at me for spacing off. So I wrote a story about a prince of Egypt being locked in a pyramid for spacing off in school. He would stay there until he did his home work. Instead he spaced of again and the pyramid took off and landed on the moon. The prince spaced off all he liked and the teacher was sorry because the country fell into chaos.
Necropolis SB / Necropolis DT

Once was Dreamer, is now LowKey_Lyesmith.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:15 am
View Likes
Ego says...

Me n' Bobo used to write and draw stories about ourselves and our two friends. I don't remember a ton about them, but they were about as deep as they can get. I was a BAMF.
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

Random avatar

Reviews: 6
Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:20 am
View Likes
TotalTrekkie says...

I was 5 and we all had to write one sentence about what we did over the summer. I wrote 3 paragraphs about my (now dead ;() cat Sir Isaac Newton
GAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Random avatar

Reviews: 45
Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:57 pm
View Likes
magiclukehutch says...

My first story was about what you do at Christmas and I wrote it when I was five! :lol:
Always happy to help!

133 Reviews

Reviews: 133
Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:24 pm
Royboy says...

sadly enough, the first story I can remember was written in the dentist's office when I was probably 4 or 5 and I had my mom write it out for me. It was something about a butterfly and a girl with a net. it was pretty gay.
I remember the picture I drew underneath it perfectly. I still have it in some random journal I have upstairs. It's more likely for it to decompose in my drawers than for me to find it.
[url="www.royacrystaldoesnanowrimo.tumblr.com"]Follow my 2011 NaNoWriMo progress on tumblr[/url] or [url="http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/734471"]friend me on the official NaNoWriMo forums[/url]!

Random avatar

Reviews: 45
Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:26 pm
magiclukehutch says...

Royboy wrote:sadly enough, the first story I can remember was written in the dentist's office when I was probably 4 or 5 and I had my mom write it out for me. It was something about a butterfly and a girl with a net. it was pretty gay.
I remember the picture I drew underneath it perfectly. I still have it in some random journal I have upstairs. It's more likely for it to decompose in my drawers than for me to find it.

Now that is very queer
Always happy to help!

If you know what the tip of a shoelace is called, Congratulations, you watched Phineas and Ferb!
— FireEyes