Other
4%

Total votes : 253

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:04 pm
Firestarter says...

I always use the computer, therefore keyboard. Usually because I can type fastee than I can write with my hand, also, it's easier to edit and change, it looks better, it easy to load up and find, it's easier to post on sites like this, and I'm on the computer quite a bit.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:14 pm
Areida says...

I used to do everything on paper with a pen or pencil, but then I got really, really good at typing so I've started typing everything. Even if it's an assignment for school that they want handwritten, then I'll type it first and then go back and copy it to paper. My hands can keep up with my mind better when I'm typing. That way I don't skip words or leave anything out.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:25 pm
Sureal says...

Always a keyboard.

I type faster than I write,
I have terrible handwriting (even I can't read it sometimes),
I like spell-checker (I'm a fairly good speller, but I'm prone to making stupid mistakes in my writing),
I find it easier to go back and fix something,
I put most of my stuff on the net anyways, and as I really (really really) hate copying stuff into word, writing it all strait onto my comp makes most sense.

The only excpetion to this is when I wanna plan a story, as I feel plans need to be on a notepad.
I wrote the above just for you.

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:21 am
Elizabeth says...

I write with a lot of things.. even chalk.. you should have had all of the above as a choice.

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:12 am
Galatea says...

I use a specific ball point pen in all my journals (which are a very specific journal type from Barnes & Noble). I can't write with or in anything else. Yes, I am OCD. Welcome to my world.
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:24 pm
Sam says...

120 wpm here...so...naturally...

KEYBOARD!

I always do my stuff in the shout box of my blog or in Word (mac version...it's worse but what the hey) with Times, size 10, background black and font Strawberry. it rocks...
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:54 pm
Chevy says...

I hate writing with pencils because after awhile, what you write starts to fade, and then you have to go back and write it again. I elementary and middle school, I always used college ruled paper(I was never allowed wide ruled) and mechinical pencils. I never used anything else. Once I got too 9th grade, I started using ballpoint black pins which I so frequently chewed on (and I would end up with ink in my mouth) and writing in those thin notebooks. That only lasted for about a year. Then I started using my laptop. Microsoft Word font: Times New Roman size:13.5 and sometimes 12. Black paper--white words (don't ask).
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

Random avatar

Reviews: 241
Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:38 pm
Harley says...

Keyboard most often, because it's faster and easier, and my mind also works waaay too fast, probably why i tend to talk quickly... :roll: My friends at school actually watch me type, because i'm fast at it, and i bang on the spacebar and return key quite hard, making a loud noise. It's irritating when they stare becuase i can't type properly then... grr...

Sentence fragments are soooooooo annoying!! My computer doesn't recognise "their hair"; it thinks it should be "their hairs" or whatever... hello?!

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:21 pm
Emma says...

Erm... Hi!

I like watching you type, you bang hard on all the keys, Im like: BE CAREFUL! You'll kill it! I;m gentle with mine!

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:15 pm
Nate says...

Nobody has answered crayon? Why for heavens sake not?

Heh, I once filled out a form with a crayon just to see what the people would say. They handed it back to me, looked at me like I was an idiot, gave me a pen, and said "Do it over."

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:25 pm
Emma says...

Ha! Really? Thats stupid!

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:08 pm
niteowl says...

Actually, now that I think about it, mainly keyboard nowadays. But I loved Jack's answer.

Usually because I can type fastee than I write with my hand

LOL!
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

148 Reviews

Reviews: 148
Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:47 am
ohhewwo says...

niteowl wrote:I voted pencil, although I use, pencils, pens, and keyboards. I usually write poems first on paper, then type them. If I have a good story idea, I write it down, then type it when I'm ready to develop it.

I don't always like to use a computer because of spell check. I guess it's helpful if you suck at spelling, but I'm a great speller and it usually says my name is a spelling error, or I have a sentence fragment when I want a sentence fragment there, and those pink and green lines are SO ANNOYING! And the other day, I was typing up my paper on The Great Gatsby and I was talking about something that happened the page before, and I wrote the age before. And I didn't realize it until after I turned the paper in.

And another thing I don't like is when you see a mistake you made a couple lines before or you want to change something, you go back and delete stuff and then sometimes you have to retype everything! AUGHHHH!

Ok, weird little rant over.

Uhhh . . . it's called proofreading. And you can add your name (or any other word, at that) to your word processor's dictionary. But, I do agree with the good old pencil and paper. I've never liked typing at all. Handwriters Unite!!!!!!! . . . or something of that sort.

148 Reviews

Reviews: 148
Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:49 am
ohhewwo says...

Okay, niteowl, apparently your last post was published, like, a split second before mine . . . traitor . . . :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil:

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:48 pm
Rei says...

I dunno. i think you kind of loose something if you don't do it by hand firstl. All of the ebst books I've ever read, of the ones where I know how they were written, were done with a pen or pencil, on paper.
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?
— George Wallace