1%
Other
4%

Total votes : 253

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:42 pm
xlilxzox says...

with stories it's usually keyboard, but if im doing poetry its usually pen and paper, because i find it easier...sometimes i plan stories on paper, like characters and plots and stuff
When one door closes...another one opens...I think I've gone through ALL the doors in the world...

You say tomatoe i say tomato...?
I say potatoe you say potato...?
I say date you say...? Yes

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:02 am
Chandni says...

A pencil or pen, I'll vote for a pencil though cause it just flows more :) but hey sometimes I run out of pencils haha

I surely enjoy handwriting more than on my PC though
I should not keep on, I'll just creep on creepin'on.

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:23 am
piepiemann22 says...

I usally write everything in pen, enless I'm on this site. The most I've written is 50 pages by hand. To forever and was messy, but I could write almost any where and all day.
I will always fight back, no matter what.

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:26 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

If I'm actually writing the story it's the computer, but for jotting down ideas and things that just pop into my head it's a pen and notepad
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

96 Reviews

Reviews: 96
Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:11 am
flytodreams says...

I always use a keyboard. All my stories are done on the computer. But when I'm at school and bored, I sometimes write a poem in a spare notebook.

Random avatar

Reviews: 45
Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:24 am
magiclukehutch says...

I use my laptop (the thing I'm using just now) to write my stories. It's so useful!!!!
Always happy to help!

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:23 am
theruralruins says...

me???? well, I use whatever I can find. normally it means computer, but at school without a laptop i use pencil/pen and paper. when i get home i transfer what i wrote to my computer. lol.... guess i can type faster than i can write, which a lot of people can do nowadays.
Hello? Hello? Oh, it's just me. Nobody in particular, and I'm wondering how you are. Good? That's good. Bye!

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:43 pm
Tana Banana! says...

Keyboard. Though I have been caught using a crayon ;)

Random avatar

Reviews: 156
Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:49 pm
McMourning says...

Hmm...Typically I write in black or blue pen...pencils wear down too easily when one's in a writing mood. Then, once corrections have been made, I transfer it to computer (keyboard), to provide further editing.

But, I've often been caught writing in colored pen, primarily for corrections. Or, distinguishing between speakers in dialog, if I'm just jotting ideas on paper and don't feel like describing their tones, emotions, face, etc.
For example:

“I’m the oopsie baby! The oopsie baby!”

“Well, at least you are a smart oopsie baby. You know that you are unwanted. With that knowledge, you can get yourself a better life,”

“I’m the oopsie baby! An oopsie baby is hated not loved! She’s hated me since I was born. What part of that do you not understand? No, Paula, you cannot drink your father’s coffee.”

Instead of:

Kaj screamed at breakfast, “I’m the oopsie baby! The oopsie baby!”

“Well, at least you are a smart oopsie baby. You know that you are unwanted. With that knowledge, you can get yourself a better life,” Charles said moving his coffee mug away from their 9 year old daughter’s reach.

“I’m the oopsie baby! An oopsie baby is hated not loved! She’s hated me since I was born. What part of that do you not understand? No, Paula, you cannot drink your father’s coffee.”

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:57 pm
Lilyy03 says...

Lately, I've been using pens a lot. Especially gel pens. It's just so smooth. :D

48 Reviews

Reviews: 48
Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:47 pm
Pyxis says...

I use pen...

I can't use anything else. Pen just feels right. I copy my stories onto the computer, but other than that, only pen.

:) :)

563 Reviews

Reviews: 563
Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:02 pm
Writersdomain says...

I usually use the keyboard, but if there is not keyboard near, definitely pen. I don't trust myself with pencils. I'm such a horrible perfectionist that I end up erasing everything when I write in pencil. Pens force me to just write it down. :wink:
~ WD
If you desire a review from WD, post here

"All I know, all I'm saying, is that a story finds a storyteller. Not the other way around." ~Neverwas

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:11 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

I immensely prefer the keyboard because
1) my handwriting sucks (no, really, it does)
2) I am a very fluid typist, and I type, really, really fast, so my ideas have a quicker outlet
3) I can't upload handwritten stuff here! sheesh :lol:
4) if it's handwritten, there's a good chance I'll loose it on my desk (hazard area)
5) I have so many notebooks I wouldn't know where to look.

For reports, I also generally use the computer except for requests for handwritten essays or whatever...
I really need to improve my handwriting. Really. :lol: Maybe I should start writing a bit by hand.
ohmeohmy

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:36 pm
Goldenheart says...

I use most anything. I use the computer when I can, my notebooks, my journal, and I've also got a typewriter. My computer is choked and overgrown with files, and my sock drawer no longer has room for socks, as it has become a sanctuary for deceased stories and bad poetry, typed and penned alike.

My handwriting is atrocious. Typing is always the easier option for me, for the same reasons as Sumi. :)
"I hate the word 'Truce'. It means 'Fun's over'." ~My little sister

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:42 pm
bleedingheart4u_2008 says...

I always write it out on paper before I type it. Just to get it perfect. And I use pencil so if I make a mistake, I can erase it. So ya.. :)
What if I loved you, would you care? What if I left one day, would you care? What if I never came back, would you care? What if I died, would you care?

If you don't sign up for a review team, you're basically saying you're okay with canine amphibian metamorphosis.
— Nate