z

Young Writers Society

Harmony High - Sequel

Reviews: 0
Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:24 am
dragonthief1 says...

Alex

I pulled into the beach parking lot. In lamborghini gallardo no less. My father thought it would indicate status. I think it has douchebag written all over. And the mom had to go and add her two cents about how many girls i could get. Girls yes. A girl who would honeslty love me for me. Ya... not gonna happen. I sighed and shifted into park and relaxed. The game didnt start for a little bit. All i had on was some hollister shorts, and v-neck and sandals. And a 400$ rolex. Rich jerk indeed i thought as i sat back.
The interesting thing is that my parents never really even gave two shits about me. Mom did so she could get more votes, and dad did cause he could. I got out of my car and closedd the door. People started talking amongst themselves and pointing. Fuck my life i thought as i noticed someone walking towards me.

*bumps*

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:59 am
Ciblio says...

@Nike, you said that Harley was in something really cute, so I'm gonna go with a peach colored sundress that stops mid-thigh, brown sandals, and a white sunhat. Think that'll be good?
'we have lingered in the chambers of the sea /
by sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown /
till human voices wake us, and we drown'

previously:
GuyFieri

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:43 pm
View Likes
Nike says...

@shinethroughthedark thats cool
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

151 Reviews

Reviews: 151
Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:59 pm
Pinkiegirl13 says...

Izanami White Penny

The bus pulled out by the sidewalk, and I went off of it. I never told my mother where I am going because she was too busy being abuse by Joe. My little brother, Hunter, was just hiding in the closet and listening to the punches and screams. I decided to go to the beach for the volleyball game, so I don't want to be abuse by him everyday. I wore my pink top, blue shorts, and pink flip-flops. I am trying not to be too slutty when I go out somewhere.

While I am walking to the beach, I saw many girl being hit on by boys. They were getting comments by "You look very beautiful." or "You are pretty girl with fashion." And girls started to fall with them and think they are the one. Yeah, right....as soon they got their trust, they will give their life through hell. I felt for those girls for getting all in love and later they will be hurt...just like my mom. I hope this will not happen to me as my wish will find a guy will protect me and love me for me. I stared at the people who were flirting at each other, and then I bumped into someone.
I hate myself!

Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:25 am
dragonthief1 says...

Scratching my head i began to walk towards the game when i nearly knocked someone to the ground. The girl yelped as i caught her. I helped her up and apologized profusely." Oh my god im so sorry. I wasnt paying attention." Quickly checking to make sure she was okay i finally noticed ahe hadnt said anything. I glanced her over again. Closely. I try not to sound cheesy but ahe was smoking. In a pink top and blue shorts she was definitely worth looking at. She looked like a deer caught in headlights. I stook out my hand." Um. Im Alex Smith. And i want to apologize for hurting you." She seemed to come out of her atupor." Oh. Um im fine. Its ok."

Looking down she started walking away. I rushed in front of her so she had to look at me." I never got your name." I said. She took a breath." Its Izanami." She almost whispered." Thats a beautiful name." I said. To go along with a beautiful body i thought. Shaking my head to clear my thoughts i spoke." Well Izamani. Let me buy you a drink." Seeing her looking of shock and a little bit of fear i quickly spoke." Think of it as a friendly apology. And im talking about soda." She seemed to relax.

Five minutes later we were sitting on the bleachers quietly supping our cokes." So whats your last name?" I asked."oh. Its white penny." I cocked my head." Ive never heard that before. Thats really interesting. Well Izamani white penny. Will you watch this game with me and maybe we can catch a bite to eat after. I can drive you home after." Her eyes seemed to grow larger. She nodded slowly and i smiled.

"Smith you mother fucker where have you been!?" I turned and saw one of my old teamates, Owen McShane who was obviously a bit drunk. I grinned and shook his hand." Not getting drunk." Owen grinned and smiled than noticed Izanami who was trying to look small.He winked at me than turned." Everyone!? Stop what your doing and listen." Even the volleyball game stopped." I just want to make a quick announcement. This guy right behind me is going to lead us to state this year. We will kick everyones asses!!" He pointed his near empty beer at thw opposing team." That includes you fuckas!"

Giving a bow he made his escape as some officals started walking in his direction. People on our side started cheering loudly. I turned to Izanami who was staring at me." Wait. Your the Alex smith?" I nodded slowly. I didnt know my name had a the in it. Later i learned that Izanami had been crushing on me since 8th grade. I sighed as the game went on.
Last edited by dragonthief1 on Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:58 am
Desticakes101 says...

Kristin

"But Kris! This is important." Avery says seriously.

I sigh and run a hand through my hair as everyone files out of the two cars we took to the beach. I want to hang out. And have fun. But yet again, my lovable ole cousin has some more drama to drag me in.

"Make it quick. I want to hang out with the girls." I say, tapping my foot on the ground while checking my nails.

The phone gets silent for about fifteen seconds and I check it quickly to see whether or not she's hung up.

"Who's there?" she asks quietly.

For a second I feel bad for my cousin. I know that in her own way she's looking forward to being a mother, but at the same time, she would much rather be here at the beach, running around in a slutty bikini. Rather than sitting at home reading pregnancy book after pregnancy book to make sure that everything goes smoothly.

"Jane, Lena, Harley, and Luna. Now. Tell me this serious business."

Avery sighs and continues "Yeah. So my parents found Leo's family."

My jaw drops immediately.

"Seriously?! When? How? Does he know? Oh my gosh!"

My heart fills with happiness for my soon to be brother-in-law who has also grown to be a very close friend. I can't remember feeling this happy for someone since finding out that Avery was pregnant. She's young, I know. She's crazy, reckless, and wild, but all in all, she would have gotten rid of them while they were fetuses if having them would ruin her life. Instead I feel that they'll do the opposite.

"He...doesn't know. Last night I told him that my parents were searching for his family. But...well they found them months ago, and have been trying to talk them into meeting their son. And after enough persistence they agreed. And...well they're here."

My jaw drops for the second time.

"Here? As in...in the U.S?" I ask slowly.

"Here as in...well they're renting beach house in Stamford."

"What the-" I stop myself from screaming out profanity.

"Thats the beach you guys went to, isn't it?"

My silence answers her question and she sighs.

"I need you to befriend Leo's sister."

"No."

"Yes."

"No, Avery. I mean...why? And he has a sister?"

"A half younger sister and half older brother. Sisters name is Lillith. The brothers name is Nate. From the pictures my parents emailed me of them, you'd like Nate if Oli wasn't in here. He has that whole tall, dark, and handsome thing going on." I can practically feel her wink through the phone.

"Well i'm fine with my sexy brit, thank you very much. And why do i need to befriend her. Explain."

"Well...Damien and Tessa, Lees biological parents, really don't want to be here too long. They kind of just want to meet Leo quickly, then drop off the face of the earth again. Not too mention the fact that Lilliths bitching about having to uproot is really making them antsy."

"So by befriending her...she stops complaining, they don't feel as pushed, they fall in love with their amazing son, and make this a more permanent stay?"

Avery laughs tightly.

"You know me so well. So...will you? Please?" The pleading in Averys voice is beginning to make me feel like an ass. And how much harm could it do?

"You want me to get that started now?" I ask, and Avery squeals happily, knowing that she's won this little test of wills.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Thank you so much! I'll have a nice glass of Qream ready for you when you get back!"

"Ex-"

"Extra vodka. I know babes! Now have fun!" She sings and then hangs up.

I sigh audibly after the conversation and then hurriedly send a quick text to Jane, explaining that something has come up. After pressing send I quickly check one unread text from Avery, reading the address of Leos biological family here in Stamford. The other is a picture message of Oli holding my personal, bedazzled and patterned starbucks mug, the froth and syrup of a vanilla macchiato visible just over the top. On the bottom a text reads

you better get home soon or else this cup of amazingness will run cold :*

My hearts warms as I stare at the picture for five minutes non stop. I love that brit. So much.

As I walk to the beach house I consider all of the sexy ways I can show him said love. Maybe on the ride back I can get a new piece of lingerie. Or I can use one of the old ones that he's never seen. Or I can tell him to get some groceries for me to cook with and then meet him at the door in an apron and nothing else. I kind of like the last one.

Before I know it I'm at the house and knocking without even realizing what I'm doing. My train of thought is stopped when a gorgeous woman with dark brown, maybe even naturally black hair and striking blue eyes opens up the door. This lady could be a friggin model! And its so easy to see the resemblance, it's really quite uncanny. I mean-

"Hello?" The woman asks curiously, a small smile turning her lips up gently.

My breath catches because...jesus! If this is Leo's mother than what in hell does his sister look like?

"Hi! My name is Kristin and I noticed you and your family were moving a few boxes inside. And I just wanted to introduce you to the neighborhood!" I say brightly, putting on my best impression of a tanned barbie.

Her smile grows wider and she's about to speak before she's cut off by a "Babe! The steak is ready!" As a brunette, fucking male model comes from behind her, holding up a spatula.

"Oh! I didn't know that we had guests." The tanned god says, smiling those glistening pearly whites from the woman to me then back to her.

"Yes, she's from around her and just wanted to stop by to say hello which I find so sweet." She says addressing her husband.

"Well neighborhood girl! Would you like to enjoy my attempt at burning meat and random seafood in an attempt at grilling."

"Um sure! My name is Kristin by the way."

"Kristin! What a nice name. I'm Damien, and this is my other half, Tessa. Come inside." He says, turning his back and heading back out front.

Tessa smiles at me again and waves me inside. I can tell even within these few seconds that she's a women of few words. So that's where Leo gets it.

"Yes, you probably just saw us lugging some suitcases. We're renting the place, and probably won't be here for long." Tessa explains.

"Us? And why did you choose Stamford?" I ask, removing my sandals at the door.

Tessa is silent for a second and when I pick my head up I notice her giving me a strange look which she shakes herself out of and replaces with her small smile.

"Us, as in myself, Damien, my daughter Lillith, and my son Nathaniel. Hmm," she looks me up and down appreciatively "I look forward to introducing you to Lillith. She's a...unique one. I can't wait to see how you to get on."

I'm not quite sure how to respond to that so I continue smiling as she leads me through the large beach house to the back. And dear god the back! Their are lounge chairs and comfy looking pillows strewn in such a nice way. A jacuzzi bubbles sensually as Damien flips a patty over.

"So tell me about yourself Kristin. I'd like to get to know my new neighbor."

"Oh well I-"

"Daddy! I forgot my fucking cobalt blue nail polish! This is bullshit!" I hear a girly whining from behind me as a girl who looks about sixteen stomps into the back...beach. This isn't a yard.

It's not fair to have a completely beautiful family. There's an ugly duckling in every family, right? I'm the ugly one in mine, Aves family is too small, and every other family has atleast one weak link. Not this fricking one I guess. Because this girl is just...fucking obnoxious with her beauty like its not even fair! Long mahogany brown waves with natural blonde sun streaks that fall down to her tanned middle, revealed by the tight crop top. High cheek bones, aqua eyes, pouty rose bud like lips, a cute pert nose. A slender but so fricking curvy body. And just...perfection. and something tells me that if I asked, she would say that she looks a mess. I hate her immediately.

She eyes me up and down and then turns back to her parents completely ignoring me.

"Mom! Ugh! I need to go shopping!"

Tessa raises an eyebrow and looks between myself and Lillith. I know what she's going to say before it comes out of her mouth.

"Well I hardly know this town, babes. What if our new neighbor Kristin brings you tomorrow?"

I know that I should jump up and say sure! It would be an honor! But it wouldn't. This girl will drive me crazy. Either with jealousy or her whining. But I can see her preparing to say hell no so before a word can escape her mouth I quietly mumble "Twelve on the dot. Its getting pretty late I'll see you tomorrow."

As I'm walking out of the house I decide to do the grocery and nude apron idea, with a side of vodka. I'll need it for tomorrow.
life is a beach (*chuckle chuckle* get it lol)

267 Reviews

Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:46 pm
Nike says...

William Franco

"Volleyball, man, it's the dream." My friend Samuel gushed.

I gave him a sideways glanced and hid the laughter that was ready to burst out. "What dream, S?" I mocked.

He shook his head, knowing his joke wasn't as great as it could have been. Sarcasm happens to be his best friend.

"You took me to Connecticut and instead of clubbing, we are going to watch a high school volleyball match, I gotta make the best of it. Hot girls?" he looked over at me. "Probably not. No girl can beat Chicago girls, amiright?" he smirked.

All I did is nod in approval and look ahead, seeing that the beach entrance was close. People were crowding around, running into the beach. Herds of hormonic teens with sun kissed skin and wind in their hair. It was like a movie and by the look on S's face, he was enjoying the view.

"Nope, CT girls. CT girls..." he licked his lips, staring at the girls running passed us.

"S, get it together man." I slapped his back lightly.

We found our way to the enterance. It was just a break in the fence, the gate swung open with two guards on either side standing there with stamps in their hands. I guess these were here to stamp the hands that were going to the game and not stamp the beach goers. I stuck my hand for the guy to stamp it. He gladly did, leaving a blue circle on the top of my hand. We walked past them, the sand digging into my sandals. The heat was immense, but I survived. People were sitting around the 'court', ready for the game. I found my way to the front, spotting a group of people I knew.

S plotted down on the ground, but I took a second longer to wonder who it was that I knew across the court. She stared back, her face got pale. There it was. I knew her. It was Harley. I felt an unsettling in my stomach as I sat down next to S, girls crowded around us, eyeing S and me.

"Is that your ex?" S asked, nodding toward Harley.

I couldn't stop looking at her. She was the first to pull her eyes away, smiling at Jane who was next to her, comforting her. She saw me too.

"Happens to be," I sighed. "Not important."

He just nodded, pulling out his phone, probably to take pictures. I ran my hands through my hair, knowing that coming here was a mistake.

"Will?" a familiar voice said from behind me.

I turned my head and saw Lena. She had on an unbeatable smile as the wind blew head hair around her face. I smiled back, patting the spot next to me so she could sit down. But she shook her head. My heart was racing and I couldn't say what I really wanted to say.

"I'm with the girls..." she nodded over to them. I took a second to look across the field and then back at her.

"It's good to see you." I said softly.

A small blush escaped onto her cheeks as she smiled even wider.

"Hi, I'm Samuel, they call me S." S interrupted us with his deep voice. All the girls fell for that.

She looked over at him. "I'm Lena, nice to meet you. I'm Will's, friend."

"I'm Will's Chicago friend." that guy.

"I'll see you," she said to me then walked away, blending into the crowd.

I faced back towards S, giving him a dirty look. His jaw dropped slightly as a mischievous look span across his face, his eyebrows creased together.

"Pretty," he mentioned. "Can I have her number?"

"You're such a whore." I huffed. This made S laugh, and his laugh was loud. Not obnoxious, but loud.

Guys started to run to the field, cheers came from the crowd. I got comfortable, ready for the game to begin. An announcer, probably a teacher or something, was sitting in a lifeguard chair, introducing us to the game. I shut him out and looked up at the sky, seeing the light blue so vibrant.

I looked back down and saw that the game has just started. It was Harmony High versus Lincoln Prep. Jane once mentioned that she went there before transferring to Harmony. My phone vibrated in my pocket, so I took it out and read the text.

I hate keeping this a secret... or whatever we are doing. We aren't even really together yet. We haven't tried. I don't know what we are doing, playing around? Gosh. Will.

Taking a deep breath, I managed to catch her eyes from across the court. She smiled, just looking at me. Luna was sitting next to her, saying something to her, probably about the game, and she managed to reply and still look at me. I swallowed hard, deciding to text back.

I'm going back to Chicago on Friday. Two days away. Come over to my place after the game. Or shall I come to yours? Send.

"Beer," S said.

I looked at him, my eyebrows creased together. He caught my confusion and nodded.

"After this lame game, beer. Clubbing, life. Let's go to New York. We can do that, no? It's like, two hours away." And that Chicagoan accent was rolling off his tongue.

"Sure, I'll have to take care of something before hand though."

His green eyes filled with a hint of recognition, he knew it was Lena. He wasn't stupid.

"You'll get to tan your porcelain self, kay? It'll take a few minutes." I added.

He laughed, slapping my shoulder, then went back to watching the 'lame game'. My phone lit up and I looked down, opening the message.

Mine, definitely mine. Your friend prob is at your place and... I want privacy. My rents are out somewhere for the nite.

I smiled. Alright. How about we go now? The game will take an hour.

It's like I could hear her laughing to my text. I knew her so well.

Thristy? Want some water?

I bit my lip, stopping myself from laughing and slid my thumbs across the screen, replying.

I know you would rather go now, you can't hide that want. The life span for humans does not last long, look at turtles. They beat us at living. So we must live our lives today. Do what we want to do now. I am not wasting this opportunity. And if you are, that's okay, I am not. So, as taking this opportunity, I want to see you by my car in two minutes or less.

I put my phone back in my pocket and took a quick glance at her. She was smiling down at her phone, this made the pit of my stomach burn. Looking back at S, I saw him recording the game on his phone.

"I thought this was a 'lame game'?" I scoffed.

He shrugged his shoulders. "Got better,"

"I'll be back, don't get lost. And if you do, go to those girls there. I know them, say you know Will and you'll be good. Or they'll hate you... just ask for Jane. Kay?"

He nodded. I stood up and walked through the herd of people, finding my way back to the parking lot.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:49 am
AlmondEyes says...

Luna

It was a nice day out with the girls at the beach. It looked like most of the kids from school are were here, which is to be expected. It was break time and everyone wanted to enjoy it. We'd been down at the beach earlier and were now sitting at a table, hanging out. I had brought my bag, and in it had a deck of cards I kept there. I'd been about to suggest that we play cards, when I noticed Cali staring at me.

What the hell?I looked around. "....Is there something on my face?"

"Sorry," she laughed. "but I just can't shake the feeling I've seen you somewhere before."

I frowned. I'd never met her before, had I? I searched my memory. No. I had no idea what she was talking about. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

She gasped. "Oh! You sang with Bradley at that Karaoke competition in New York!"

"Were you there?" I asked. "I don't remember seeing you in the crowd."

"I saw it on Youtube," she smiles. "Holy crap you're amazing!"

Youtube? "Youtube?"

"Oh yea."she nods. "That video of your performance and the one you did with Bradley has gone viral. Didn't you know? They have over 3 million hits combined and climbing the last time I saw the video."

I choked on the water i'd been drinking. Lena patted my back. "Are you ok?"

3 million hits! How the hell hadn't I known about this? No wonder people in school had been smiling at me like idiots and whispering about me. They'd all seen my performance. I'm surprised I didn't hear about it sooner, to be honest.

"I'm fine," I cough. "Just got caught off guard."

"What caught you off guard?" Lena looked at me.

"This girl over here with the amazing voice is like a rock goddess, that's what. She's going to be famous!" Cali winks at me, I shake my head."

"Um..." Lena give Cali a look that says what the hell is wrong with you, and then looks back at me. "What is she talking about?"

Cali holds her phone out to Lena. "Your girl can sing, and now the whole world knows it."

The astonished look on her face made me want to laugh as she turned to me. "This is actually you?"

"It certainly is." I couldn't help but smile as Pride swelled within me.

"Who's what?" Jane looks over at us and catches Harley's attention.

Cali shows the video of me to Harley and Jane, and their faces both show the same reaction as Lena. Now I was starting to get a bit uncomfortable. I didn't like being in the spotlight like this.

"Has anyone tried to contact you?" Lena asked.

I though back. I guess that would explain why so many numbers I didn't recognize were calling the house and leaving messages, though I never checked them.

"I think so, but since I didn't recognize the numbers, I never answered them or listened to any of the voice mails that were left. I wondered why so many people were calling the house." I scratched my head.

"Didn't I tell you?" Cali smiled wide. "I can't believe i'm sitting next to you! Can I have your Autograph?"

Harley rolled her eyes at Cali. "I didn't know you had pipes like that, Luna. I would love to hear you sing sometime."

"If you love me, you'd drop your panties just like that," I snapped my fingers. "if you heard my brother's voice."

Harley blushed, looking down at her lap, and I smiled. I know I shouldn't have, but this was too good an opportunity to pass up.

"What's this I heard about panties and my voice?" Luther stops at our table, crossing his arms.

He had on a deep red muscle shirt and a matching pair of swimming trunks. The color complimented his skin tone, and Harley sure seemed to notice, her eyes glued to his chest.

"Just girl talk, big brother," I smile as he leans down to kiss me on the cheek.

I do likewise before he pulls back, looking around the table. His eyes land on Harley, locking with hers. "Hello ladies. Having fun?"

I smiled to myself. My brother was finally showing real interest in a female. No one said anything, because we all knew the question wasn't actually directed at us. We all looked at Harley, though she didn't notice. She was still looking at him.

"Um, we're doing good. Right guys." she looks over at us, eye contact with Luther.

Her cheeks looked even more flushed than they had been before, and her pupils were huge. Interesting. I know I shouldn't have, but I said, "Harley, you look a little flushed. Are you ok?"

"I'm fine," she squeaked.

"You look like you could use a cool drink," I look at Luther, who's eyes are now on me.

He knew exactly what I was doing by the look on his face, but it's not like he could stop me. Not that he wanted to anyway.

"Would you ladies like anything to drink or snack on?" Luther offered. "I'm buying."

They all have their orders. Luther looked at me. "I'd like chocolate Dippin' Dots, Lays potato chips, and a 7up."

"I'd like...." Harley bit her lips, debating.

"Why don't you go with him?" I suggest. "He'll need help bringing everything back, and you can look for yourself what you want.

Luther threw me another look at me that said he knew what I was doing, but I chose to keep my focus on Harley.

"Um, ok." she stood slowly, following behind Luther.

I once again smiled to myself. You're welcome big Brother.

Spoiler! :
@shinethroughthedark, you're up ^^
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

67 Reviews

Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:22 pm
Ciblio says...

Harley- Volleyball Tournament

"Um, okay.." I mumbled, grabbing my bag.

I followed closely behind, trying not to stare. He was just so damn fine.

"So, Harley," Luther started. "You look nice."

I smiled, feeling my cheeks heating up even more. "You do too.."

When we finally reached the concession stand, there was a long line. I sighed internally.

"Looks like we have awhile to talk." He said, smiling down at me.

We made eye contact once again, and it lasted for quite some time.

Clearing my throat, I tore my gaze away. "So, thanks again for, uh...taking care of me that night. I-I don't many guys who would've done that without getting anything in return."

Luther chuckled, and ran his hand through his hair. "It was no problem...Harley."

I blushed again, and played with the zipper on my bag.

We were both quiet for a moment, then he spoke up. "So you play any sports?"

His voice startled me, so firm and deep. I shook my head. "I'm only into track. But I used to play baseball."

He nodded, and went quiet again.

I thought of a little while ago, when I saw William. He looked well. Er, from what I could see, he looked well. Obviously, the break-up didn't affect him as much as it did me.

We took a few steps forward, and I realized how small the line had gotten. People were probably getting impatient, and just going back to their seats.

Before I knew it, we were at the front of the line, and a girl about our age stood behind the counter, beaming at us.

"Hi! What can I do for you today?" She asked, focused on Luther.

The girl was pretty, sandy blonde hair, bright green eyes.

I smiled a bit, and looked up at the menu they had hanging up.

Luther spoke first, ordering what the others wanted. "Could I get two chocolate Dippin' Dots, two bags of Lays potato chips, two 7up's, a water, and.." He looked over at me, waiting for my response.

"Uh...I just want a Sprite." I replied quietly, looking away from the menu.

"Sure.." The girl cooed, disappearing into the back.

After a few minutes, she came back with our order, and set everything down on the counter gently.

She counted it all up on the register, then looked back up at him, smiling slightly. "That'll be $14.83."

Luther pulled his wallet out, opened it, and pulled out a twenty dollar bill.

While he waited to get his change, he moved his wallet around in his hand. I watched as a small square item fell onto the ground.

"Oh, here." I mumbled to him, bending down to pick it up.

Once the item was in my hand, I started to stand back up straight. Quickly, I glanced at it, trying to see what it was.

The package was gold, with black lettering. In big black letters it said, "MAGNUM", and next to it in smaller letters it said, "XL".

It took me a few minutes to realize what I was holding, and when I finally did, my cheeks were heating up instantly.

Spoiler! :
@AlmondEyes, donee. Now it's your turn! ;D
Last edited by Ciblio on Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

previously:
GuyFieri

Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:03 pm
dragonthief1 says...

Owen McShane

I hopped inyo my truck and grabbed a new beer. I glanced at it and dighed. My dad mustve seitcged it out because i had a bud light, not a corona. Oh well i thought as i took a sip. Being irish ive always considered myself having a high tolerance to alcohol. And thats when i saw him." Will Franco!" I shouted. He turned suddenly then grinned as i got out." Owen! I havent seen you since last year." I shrugged." I was in Dublin. I got credit cause i did online schooling. Glad i made it back. Ireland has some fly women, but America has the entire rainbow!"

Will grinned." I know what you mean." I got a little worried." Soooo how are you handling everything? I let just after the crash than it wad on the news that you came out of the coma. Well online at least." A look came across his face." If you dont want to talk about it thats fine. Anyway, you gonna play football this season? We always need a wide receiver." I poked hkm in the chest.

"Unless you're trying to not damage your face." He grinned." Id worry more about you trying to carry the football through a line of heavy defenders." I smirked." And with Alex back, it'll be just be like the freshman team again." Will grinned.

"I should've guessed Alex was here with the lamborghini parked here. I know he would try to deny it, but i think he did it on purpose." We laughed at that than i said." We should have a guys day. Over at alex's. Im sure he would be fine with it. Make a barbecue. Get the whole team back together. You could bring your friends for sure."

Will shrugged. "Maybe. Ill have to see if im free." Just than a beautiful girl walked up. Flowing into my full irish accent i said." Well i'll see you later lad. It seems you have some plans with this beautiful lass and it would be beastly of me to come between you. I will see you at our bloody school. G'day to you chaps." With that i walked back to the game with will chuckling to himself and the girl looking confused.

267 Reviews

Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:47 pm
Nike says...

Jasmine Urbaniak

"Jasmine, your cousin is back!" my mother gushed over the phone.

I rolled my eyes, who? "Which cousin would that be?" I asked.

"Alex! You two were so close when you were kids. Does he know about Bradley?"

The fact of the matter was... I was in Lyon, France. So even if I had wanted to see him, it would have to be by the end of my filming, a few months ahead of me. And he actually did not know about the Bradley thing. He had left from my life a year before Bradley became. So if I told him that I was in France filming a movie as a celebrity he sure knows, he'd freak.

"Of course not, mom. He was long gone before she ever happened." I huffed.

Right now I happened to be at the movie set, in my trailer. It was small, but I liked it. It wasn't one of those over-the-top, it was simple, a trailer for the actor to rest. That's all it had to be. The French knew what they were doing. And I had some of my stuff here, my other things were at my aunt's house, I was staying with her for the months I was here.

"I'll tell him you're on a school trip. Oh honey, I wish you were here, I miss you." she took in a breath. "And Alex needs you, he's alone in this school."

"Don't guilt trip my success mom." I laughed. "I'm lucky for this oppurtunity. I would do anything to come back home... esspecially since..." I trailed off, my eyes blurred up. I didn't notice that I was tearing up.

My heart was punding against my chest as I imagined Ashton's face when he saw me on the plane. His emotions towards me when we started to work together. We have been ignoring each other.

"Jas?" she asked, concern licking her voice.

"No, I'm, mom." I couldn't talk. "It's good."

She paused. "Listen, if there is anything..."

"I'm good," I said a little too sharply.

"Okay, I love you."

I ran my free hand through my hair, letting it fall back down against my back. "I love you too," I replied, hanging up.

I put my phone on the table just in front of me. This was my make-up stand, I guess. They granted me with all sorts of gifts, most of it being make-up, so I left it here. A mirror sat in front of me, exposing my reflection. I looked nothing like myself. Well, I did, but there was a difference.

My green eyes were now blue, my skin was a tint tanner and my hair was super blonde and extra long, falling down in curls. It's like my twin, but with her differnt quirks. This was Bradley. She was beautiful. I was always jealous of her. She always got the guys, I didn't.

Maybe because she was a celebrity and I was not.

That didn't matter. She was me and I was she. It's complicated but simple. I sighed, getting up off my chair and finding my way to the closet. The clothes desighner left the outfit I had to wear for the scene we were going to shoot today. So I switched my sweats to the floor length, blue summer dress, my TOMS for grey flip-flops and slid on some sunglasses. This was an out door scene.

My stomach was grumbling as the waiter, or actually, the extra, set down a plate of salad in front of my nose. I was not a salad eater, but Kelsey was. Kelsey was the part I was playing, Kelsey Quartermaine. She comes from a British family. Thank God Bradley was also British, so I had enough practice with the accent.

The food smelled wonderful, maybe that was my hunger playing with me. When you watch a movie, you don't think they need real food, but they do. It's a movie, it had to look real. Or they skip the food scene altogether and just have the characters order than cut to the next bit. But this required eating and I was sort of enjoying this. But the salad, gag. If I eat it, I may look like a hungry voulture, chomping down. As an actor, I got to control the hungry beast inside of me.

And the temptation to both punch Ashton in the face and suck his face. What I meant by that is kiss him so hard it will take his breath away. And he was just in front of me with his steak.

Can we switch plates?

Why does the girl always have to look like they eat so healthy? I want a steak. I demand a steak!

"Good?" Ashton whispered to me all of a sudden, his voice sending tingles everywhere.

That wasn't in the script.

I looked up from my plate and locked eyes with him, regretting the very moment it happened. My body felt all gooey and disgusting, but I enjoyed it. It was just him and I and our food. And I would choose him over that steak any day.

Give me a day. I will do it.

"Okay guys, I like that heat! Use that for the dinner scene." our director, Mr. Great French Accent, said.

Okay, his real name is Richard Regardet. He comes from a top line of French movie directors and I'm so lucky to work with him.

I peeled my eyes away from Ashton and smiled up at Richard. He nodded, showing a count down from three on his fingers. Slowly lowering each finger until it was the start of filming.

When it hit one, I was already in position, looking at Ashton as he started to cut his steak. So, right now, my character has to make conversation. I know the words. Don't worry, I'm just waiting for the moment.

Focus, Jasmine, focus. You got this. Don't think about the way his eyes sparkle when they meet yours. Or the way he smiled when he hears a great joke.

"Jake, tell me, why are you in France?" I started. Great.

He looked up from his plate, chewing on a small piece of steak. His eyes did that sparkle, he was sending me a message with his eyes. Fuck. And I knew what it was. No matter how much you hate me, you love me. And I love you too. Jesus, I could see that in him. But we can't be... ACT JASMINE. JESUS. THIS IS A MOVIE AND IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT.

"Why wouldn't I be? It's beautiful. My family is here, and there is no sparse of beautiful women." he cocked a smirk.

It was time to blush. And that wasn't the hard part, it happened instentely. Sometimes if I'm playing a part, I have to force it, but if you are a good enough actor, you can play with emotions and feel the love from the other person even if there is no chemistry. That's why most actors date and it fails.

"Don't flatter yourself," I set an even tone, concentrating on lower the blush.

He shook his head with a smile on his face. We went on.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:44 pm
AlmondEyes says...

Luther

Thanks a lot, sis. I rolled my eyes to myself. I guess I never had her fooled in the least about my interest in Harley. We wouldn't be standing here in line if I had. Though I have to say i'm glad about it, seeing her blush at my compliment gave me this odd feeling of satisfaction.

"Looks like we have awhile to talk." I smiled at her, our eyes locking for what seemed like forever.

That forever ended when she cleared her throat and looked away. "So, thanks again for, uh...taking care of me that night. I-I don't many guys who would've done that without getting anything in return."

I chuckled, running a hand through my hair, and I couldn't help looking over the cute little outfit she was wearing, and made sure she knew. "It was no problem...Harley."

She blushed again, playing with the zipper on my bag. Silence lapped between us for a pause, and then I spoke. "So you play any sports?"

Harley shook her head. "I'm only into track. But I used to play baseball."

I nodded, but said nothing. We took a few steps forward, and I realized how small the line had gotten. People were probably getting impatient, and just going back to their seats. Before I knew it, we were at the front of the line, and a girl about our age stood behind the counter, beaming at us.

"Hi! What can I do for you today?" she looked directly at me.

The girl was pretty, sandy blonde hair, bright green eyes. But I actually wasn't really into blondes, and neither was Luna. We both thought the whole Blonde haired thing was over played. I smiled a bit, and looked up at the menu they had hanging up.

I spoke, ordering what the others wanted. "Could I get two chocolate Dippin' Dots, two bags of Lays potato chips, two 7up's, a water, and..." I looked over at Harley, waiting for her order.

"Uh...I just want a Sprite." Harley replied quietly, looking away from the menu.

"Sure.." The girl smiled sweetly, disappearing into the back.

After a few minutes, she came back with our order, and set everything down on the counter gently.

She counted it all up on the register, then looked back up at me, smiling slightly. "That'll be $14.83."

I pulled out my wallet, grabbing a twenty dollar bill. While waiting for my change, I shuffled my wallet around, and something feel out, though I didn't know what it was. I didn't realize what it was until it was too late and Harley was already going for it

"Oh, here." Harley bent down to pick it up.

She looked at it trying to see what it was. Great. Just fucking great. fuuuuck! There was nothing I could now though. I watched as she finally realized what it was, her face going completely red. Good going, idiot. I reach over and pull it out of her frozen hands, not knowing what else to do.

"....Thanks." I say after a beat.

She shuffles her feet, but doesn't look at me. I grab our stuff, and we head back in awkward silence. Just as we close in on the table, a group of people come rushing by and Harley lost her balance. Luna runs over, pulling Harley back to her feet.

"Are you ok?" Luna dusts her off.

"My knee really hurts," Harley winces.

I look down at her knees, seeing one that looks angry and red. I also see the blood sliding down her leg.

Luna helps Harley back to the table and sets her down, then reaches for the bag she brought. "I brought a first aid kit."

She pulls it out, grabbing the ointment and bandages. I took over when she put them down on the table, setting in to clean Harley's knees and gentle as I could. She was able to sit still, so it didn't take too long. Smoothing it over her knee, I noticed how long her legs were. Such nicely toned long legs that would look spectacular wrapped around-

I mentally shook my head. Get it together, dumb ass! mind out of the gutter.

"There. All better?" I smile

She nods slowly. "Thanks."

I sit down, wondering where the others were.

"Bathroom," Luna says before I say anything.

I nod, but say nothing. A little later, the other girls come back, and thank me for their snack as they get into them, and everything calms down.

"Can we just forget about that whole little incident?" I look at Harley.

"What little incident?" she smiles.

I smile back. "Great. I'd really like to get to know you better."

She blushed again. "I'd like to get to know better, too."

"How about we exchange numbers?" I pull out my my phone.

"Sure." she pulled out her cell phone.

We exchanged numbers, handing our phones back to each other. I turned to open my Dippin' Dots, and see Luna with a smirk on her face that said You're welcome big brother. Then she tapped her cheek. I roll my eyes but lean over and kiss her cheek. I guess I owed her one. I smiled at Harley when I caught her looking at me, and she blushed. I leaned back against the table, putting my elbows on the table as I looked out at the people everywhere with a smile on my face. I certainly did.

Spoiler! :
I finally did it, @shinethroughthedark! ^^
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

267 Reviews

Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:57 pm
Nike says...

William Franco

This guy that looked familiar came up to me. I couldn't exactly pin point the name, but it was at the tip of my tongue. It will take me a second of conversation and recognition to get it.

As we spoke, it hit me.

But by then, we were on a role with talking and it'd be stupid to yell out his name. Lena approached us and I knew it was my time to go. Owen slipped on his Scottish accent which made me laugh and we were on our marry way.

"This is weird. Is it weird?" Lena said out of nowhere, meeting my eyes.

I gulped. It was. But not bad, it was just new to us. To be together, and know that it was okay.

"I don't care Lena. We want this. Do we want this?" I saw a shift in her eyes, but maybe it was just me.

This pressure rose in my chest as I waited for her to respond. A soft smile grew on her lips as a blush rose in her cheeks. This was good. I smiled back.

We reached my car and hopped in. On our way out of here.

It was as if we were just best friends again. We were on my bed, watching a movie and chomping down on pizza. It was a comedy, her choice, This Is The End. Seriously, this felt like just a few months ago when we would have a simple movie night at my place, escaping the real world for a while.

Before I got sick.

Before she left.

She laughed as Emma Watson ran in the house with an ax in her hands. I couldn't help but want to kiss her, touch her. It was weird, but right and I have no idea. I'm afraid since... our relationship was all my brain in my coma. And I was scared that if we started here... I would go crazy.

But.

I think I love her.

"This is why I love Emma. She is freaking amazing. Don't you think?" At the last phrase she looked over at me, her smile faded once she caught me looking at her.

I looked down for a second, afraid of the heat between us. I wanted it, didn't I? Real or fake? Real or fake. This was real. the coma said something to me. My brain said something to me. A message before I could figure it out. I was best friends with her for so long and I couldn't see before that... we were meant to be. And my coma was the one to open that up for me. How could I be so stupid to not see it before? That was a message to tell me Avery wasn't The One, that Lena was The One.

Looking back up at her, I noticed that the movie was still going but she didn't care. Her eyes were on me the whole time. I looked from her soft pink lips to her ocean blue eyes and I couldn't help myself.

I moved in, closing the few inches of space we had between us. My body felt hot as I placed my hands on her waist, pulling her onto my lap. She obliged, falling on top of me and breathing deeply. It was like just the tension was taking our energy away. Her lips felt like magnets, pulling mine towards them. But I waited for a second, indulging in the heat radiating between us. It was great.

My fingers traced her waist, lusting in the good of her. Her body felt right. All the curves, just perfect for me. I met her eyes and closed in on her lips, feeling the electric touch that I've been begging for for so long. Right when our lips touched, our bodies pushed against each other, begging for more body. But there was no more, we were as close as we were going to get.

Spoiler! :
Ahhhh I'm like fangirling at this moment. I need to a second to indulge in my OTP okay.

I wanted more, of course I did. But maybe she wasn't ready. So I didn't push. I ran my tongue on her bottom lip, tasting a hint of mint. Maybe it was her lip gloss. She opened her mouth, allowing me to deepen the kiss. Our tongues met, even more fireworks blasted in my body. I just wanted her that's all I wanted was her.

Kissing her made me feel alive.

And then, as if the universe wasn't ready for us to be together, one of our phone's rang. But somehow, we didn't care and we went on, touching, and kissing, and pulling hair and God. I couldn't explain.

But the phone went off a few more times. Lena pulled away, I could see the regret touching her eyes. Her cheeks were probably as red as mine. I took a few deep breaths before my body felt normal again. She smiled, turning away and grabbing her phone.

"Hello?" she answered it.

I still wanted to kiss her. Nothing diminished. I would grab her right now, throw that phone out the window and make everything great.

"Okay, yeah... sorry. I just had to..." and then a smile curved on her face and she listened to the other end. "Shit Jane, you know me."

A few seconds passed as she listened. "Yeah, give me a few minutes."

I felt my stomach drop. She had to leave. She dropped the phone onto the bed and then found her way back to me, sitting on my lap. Her lips met mine and we were back on track.

"You have to go," I said in between a kiss.

"You're coming with me." she replied. "But I want to kiss you so badly. So let's do this."

67 Reviews

Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:35 pm
View Likes
Ciblio says...

Harley- Volleyball Tournament

After exchanging numbers with Luther, I watched Luther as he stared out at the crowd, a big smile on his face. It was absolutely...adorable.

Although, I didn't know why he was smiling.

Clearing my throat, I looked away, and settled my eyes on my knee. It was bandaged, but I could still see some red.

"Does it still hurt?" Jane asked, her head tilted towards me.

I shook my head, still staring at it.

"..are you okay?" She asked casually, kind of as if it weren't even a question.

I shook my head again, and bit my lip hesitantly. "Do you...do you think William was affected by our..um, our break up?"

I saw her smile from the corner of my eye. "Yeah. I do. Actually, I don't think, I know. But we're not here to think, or talk, about boys. Well, not all boys.."

I glanced at Luther. He was still smiling, but not as much as before.

"Are you talking about...Luther?" I asked, looking over at her.

A smile tugged at her lips. "I don't know...am I?"

Grinning, I twirled my hair around my index finger. "He's...I don't think he really likes me that much."

"Are you KIDDING me? He totally has the hots for you!" Jane exclaimed, her eyes wild.

I laughed out loud, glad he wasn't paying attention. Or was he?

"Girl, he's been staring at you almost non-stop." Cali added in, smiling.

I hadn't noticed her listening in.

"Okay! So maybe he likes me a little.."I tried.

"Maybe? No, definitely!" Cali practically yelled.

I slapped my handover her mouth, but it was kinda too late. Luther and Luna turned towards us with curious looks on their faces.

"Definitely...what?" Luna asked, raising a brow.

Cali pulled my hand off pf her mouth. "We were just talking about how Luther DEFINI-" I slapped my hand over her face again.

"How Luther definitely..likes...balls." I said, mentally slapping myself. "Like...um, basketballs, you know.."

ohmygosohmygosohmygodohmygodwhatiswrongwithme

Slowly, they turned back around, and once they did, I slapped my hands to my face.

Jane giggled. "Don't worry! Soon you'll like balls too."

My face went completely red, and I stood up. "I'm, uh, I'm gonna go to the bathroom."

"Do you want me to come with you?" Luna asked, now turned towards me again.

At first, I was going to say no, but my mind changed when I remembered I didn't know where the bathroom was. "Uh, yeah!"

She smiled a bit, and stood up. Bending down, she kissed her brother on the cheek. "I'll be right back!"

I started walking, and turned my head when she reached my side.

"What were you guys really talking about..?" Luna asked after a few seconds.

I looked down, feeling more heat travel up to my cheeks. "Boys."

"Any in particular?" She asked, nudging me a bit.

"..your brother." I replied quietly.

"Did you guys exchange numbers yet?"

My eyes widened a bit, and I snapped my head up.

"I know you guys have a thing for each other. And I'm glad."

I was confused for a second, but then smiled. "Is that why you sent my with him to get snacks?"

She looked forward. "That, and I wanted to make sure he didn't drop my Dippin' Dots."

I laughed. "Yeah, we did...exchange numbers."

"Good." She said.

It was quiet between us the rest of the way to the bathroom, in the bathroom, and on our way back from the bathroom.

Sitting back down in my spot, I caught Luther staring at me, and stared back. I actually didn't want to break eye contact this time.

previously:
GuyFieri

267 Reviews

Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:53 pm
Nike says...

Jane Wills

Just when I thought today was going to be awesome, it just got better. Will's friend, Sam? Yeah, that's his name. He joined us just after the game ended. Lena has left, I knew who with, it wasn't rocket science. I saw Will sitting across from us and he gave her looks. So they both left.

Luna was a pretty clever girl. She managed to get Harley and Luther to exchange numbers. She wanted them together as much as they wanted to be together. And I thought that was cute.

I don't have a brother... or a sister, so I think siblings are the cutest things, especially Luna and Luther.

"What do you say we go grab a bite?" Sam, Will's friend suggests.

"We are headed to Kristin's for a small get together." Luna mentions.

He tilts his head to the side and shows us a grand smirk, those ones that I'm sure made the girl swoon.

But not these girls.

I'm not gonna lie, he was an attractive son of a bitch. Seriously. With those brown eyes and strong jaw... no girl would say no.

But since I have my heart with Emmett and Luna seems uninterested to begin with, he's at a loss for today.

"Ohhh, and I should know who that is." he said.

I smiled shyly. "Join us, I mean, Will left you with us... you should come." I said.

"Thanks, I think I will. Is Will gonna be there?"

I could tell that Luna had no opinion towards him. I'm sure he was intimidating to most girls, but not for us. I looked over at Luna and saw her giving him a soft smile, typical, friendly first.

"Not sure, I don't think it matters, does it?" Luna huffed.

"Guess not," he replied.

He just cracked a smile and followed us as we walked down the beach and toward our cars. The wind has picked up, cooling down our bodies from the immense humidity. The sun was setting, leaving an orange tint in the sky.

"Hey guys, we will meet you there." Luther said.

I turned to look at him, as did Luna and Harley. What did he mean by 'we'? He looked over at Harley and everyone knew. A small blush started to grow on her cheeks leaving my stomach jumping. I was happy for them.

"Okay Luther. Just be good." Luna said like a mother would.

He just shook his head and took Harley's hand in his, making her cheeks grow even redder in the mere second. I giggled to myself, hopping into my car, a small VW Bettle that I adored. Luna got in the passenger seat and I turned on the ignition. Cool air spurted from the vents, making me feel at ease.

"That kid is going to follow us, no?" Luna asked, her voice at a monotone.

"Yep." I popped the 'p'. "He sure is,"

"He's okay." she said.

I took a side glance at her and sighed. "Yeah, I guess."

Her eyes met mine. "I'm sure he's fun. I mean, Will's friends with him."

"Will... he's not a good example to play from. His form of fun... I don't even know it anymore."

"What do you mean?"

There was a stop light ahead of us, so I slowed down. A car in front of me stopped, making me slam on my brakes. This caused us to hit out heads against the head rests. I cursed under my breath and ran my hand down my face.

"Sorry." I blurted out. "Sorry, sorry, sorry, Luna. This ass..." I huffed.

"Don't worry." she sighed.

The light went green and I started to drive again. Luna played with the radio, flipping through stations until she settled on a rock one. Led Zeppelin played through the speakers. The sky was turning more orange by the minute, the night closing in.

"Is there something I don't know about Will that I should?" Luna asked out of nowhere. She probably caught onto my awkwardness.

Just hearing Will's name cause my stomach to burn. What we did, Will and I, it makes me sick. I can't imagine why I ever did it and I'm just so upset.

"No," I said sharply.

This sent a thick tension to grow between us, she had to know now that she had crossed a line, one she could never step behind again. People know about what happened with Will and I, but no one knows what really happened. And what happened afterward. It wasn't a One Night Stand shit, it was so much worse because it still hurts.

It still hurts to think I would cheat on Emmett for nothing.

And I hate myself for that.

I'm disgusted by myself for that.

And I had wished that I would never need to go back there. Emmett deserves a better person than me. Lacey was right... I can't be that better person. I cheated on him for nothing.

There was this heat that grew behind my eyes, signalling tears. So many tears. I could feel a sob coming on, gripping at the back of my throat.

"Jane...?" Luna's voice was distant.

I steered the wheel sharply to the side, flicking the gear into park. I let my hands fall onto my face as I tried to breathe. My body felt tense, my skin too tight on me. The world around me faded as I tried to empty my mind.

"Whoa, Jane." Luna huffed. "Jane,"
Last edited by Nike on Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

They laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at them because they're all the same.
— Kurt Cobain