z

Young Writers Society

The YWS Grand Re-Opening Storybook!

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:44 pm
kayfortnight says...

Kay

Cryptic, Scarlette. Why does everybody have to act so cryptic all of the sudden? Just because murderous shadow-creatures that dissolve into dust are trying to kill us? Come to think of it, that's a pretty good reason.

I tagged along, wondering what he meant about the final strike, and if somebody could please tell me what was going on. I felt like I had walked straight into the middle of a storybook with no synopsis and a plot that had thirty subplots. Or, in non-writer language really confused.

Once we entered the kitchen, I saw both Rydia and the man in the weird mask baking cakes. Could things get any more surreal? I whispered, "Gotta go," to Scarlette, wishing to avoid the masked man and his condescending comments, and ran off.

I met Methirr coming down the stairs carrying a machine gun. "Weren't you injured before?"

"Yes, but I used magic to heal myself. Isn't this gun cool? I got it from Animal. He calls it
a NSM or Nothing Slaughter Machine."

I just stared at him. Okay, today could get more surreal. "You're trusting a machine you got from the Animal? I've only been here a month and even I know that's a bad idea."
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

Journeys end in lovers' meeting.
— William Shakespeare