z

Young Writers Society

Fairy Hotel

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:22 am
Fade says...

The tall, elegant fairy flapped her translucent blue wings, as delicate as a snowflake and paper thin. She flipped her ocean blue hair to her other side and smoothed her pink tulip petal dress. She had to look smart for the guests. It was,after all, Opening Day of the Pumpkin Hotel. The place was quite grand, with three floors and many windows. Each room had a cozy pine-and-leaf bed, a shard of glass for a mirror (Pushed into the wall firmly), and an acorn shell filled with water so they could wash.
"oh, I DO hope some fairy important (Punnnn) people come!" Elyana squealed happily. "I'm just so excited!" she said to herself. Then, looking out a window, she saw a fairy walking towards the hotel.
Sectumsempra!

~Gallifrey Survivor~

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:29 am
Fade says...

•No inappropriate language or showy clothes! If Elyana hears/sees any of that, she will be very upset and ask you to leave, first giving you a warning.

•1-2 characters max! Please try to have only one fairy because the pumpkin isn't THAT big!

•No smoking pine needles or getting high on flowers, please!

•If you would like to make a special request about something, please let Elyana know. She's happy to help!

•Do not upload more than once a day, please! Give other writers a chane, okay?

•If you have powers, please keep them to yourself. Also, no pets allowed! Mice eat the hotel!

•Lastly, have FUN!
Sectumsempra!

~Gallifrey Survivor~

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:24 pm
EllaBliss says...

I think this should be moved to character chit-chat. It doesn't have a steady storyline.
Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free!
No escape from the storm inside of me!
I can’t control the curse!
Please, you’ll only make it worse!
There’s so much fear! You’re not safe here!

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:28 pm
WillowPaw1 says...

I'll gladly join but is EllaBliss right? :3
Well.

Hello there.

Want a review? Feel free to request one in my topic:
WillowPaw's Reviews

"The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth."
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening