z

Young Writers Society

The Superphysical

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:53 pm
TinyJarStoredDreams says...

You have been shipped away to a secret academy where all the super physical will train to become unstoppable. Every day you spend there you become stronger and more powerful, and the academy is growing bigger and bigger by the day. Soon it will be able to overrun the government and start a new society where the super physical will rule over the humans. Your goal is to become the strongest there is.

Training becomes more and more impossible as you proceed, but there is no impossible in super human.

Powers

Runners: Super speed. They can run up to 1000 miles per hour and can even defy gravity at certain speeds. Runners have the ability to run across water and up walls. Also if they had some sort of energy drink before they ran, they will be even more powerful.

Lifters: Strength. Lifters are extremely strong and can lift up to 10,000 pounds. They are very good throwers and they can make things stick to their finger tips. They become more powerful if given some sort of chocolate before lifting.

Flexies: Flexibility. They are super flexible and can bend their bodies into all sort of weird shapes. They can even squeeze through small places and stretch their bodies out. They are more flexible if they have danced 3 days or less before being used.

Snappers: Time freeze. They can freeze time at a snap of their fingers. If they are linked arms with someone they are not frozen in time without them. Snappers are the most powerful when given ice cream or they took a cold shower before using their powers.

Everyone at the academy has a power and they all know how to take over one way or another. Most athletes here are cruel and rude so do not be afraid to fight back because everyone here thinks their the best and they all know they need to be the best if they want to survive.

Good luck

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age: (13-25)[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Power:(Runner, lifter, flexie, snapper)[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Appearance: (preferred with picture but description mandatory) [/b]
[b]History: (Anything that happened before you entered the academy and how long you have been there)[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:21 pm
sunwater says...

can we just start with who we have

47 Reviews

Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:59 pm

@sunwater sure you can post if you like
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

5 Reviews

Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:59 am
sunwater says...

Brad

I get out of the back of the black Lexus after arriving at a grand iron gate and went around to get my suitcase from the trunk. Putting the wheels on the pavement and pulled out the handle then turned to face my new school. As I approach the gate it opens to show a well groomed lane of oak trees. I start to head up the lane to a large looking brick mansion I take in the sight as I walk up the stairs. "You must be Brad Windwip Im here to show you around" said a young blonde girl at the top of the stairs.
"Yes, I'm brad" I said as I ran my hand through my short hair.
"Ok lets start, by the way I'm Rosie your student guild if you need anything you just have to ask me" Rosie turned and opened the mahogany door.
I fallowed her into the school and tried to keep up to her quick pace" Thats the mess hall and thats the boys bathroom" pointing out each door. "This is the office Miss.Grey has your classes" she said well entering the office to a older looking women behind a glass desk." This is Brad Windwip are new student."
"Good I have his classes right here" she gives Rosie a slip of yellow paper that Rosie hands to me.
" Thank you" Rosie waves." next will be your room that you are staying in well you are here learning." I nod in understanding and we set off again at a fast pace.

finally after five minutes of walking we come to a grey door with the number 83 on it "this is it put your stuff down and get settled in I'll come get you when dinner is being severed."
She left me so I opened the door to see a desk with a apple desktop computer and a dark stained dresser with a matching wardrobe. The bed had crisp white sheets and a spring green blanket. Which I put my suitcase down on then started unpacking and putting cloths in the dresser.

a knock on my door came and I crossed the room to answer it and it was Rosie "you ready it time for dinner."

I enter the mess hall and found it to be full of kids around my age.

47 Reviews

Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:45 am

Leo

As soon as I hopped off my motorcycle I couldn't help but to smiles widely at the large, beautiful school. I grabbed my bag off the back and pulled the keys into my pocket entering the large glass doors. I waved at some of the returning students from last year and made my way up to my old dorm. Good old number 45.

I was greeted by the familiar four poster bed and old grey carpet. Not to mention the fuming smell of cleaning supplies and cat fur. I pulled Thomas out of my backpack and placed the small kitten onto the floor. I watched him sniff around the floor picking up his mothers scent from last year before she died. I smiled as he curled up in my sock drawer.

I started to unpack as I was greeted by a knock on the door.

"Hey Leo, open up!" Called a familiar female voice.

I swung open the door with a creak to find the gorgeous Alexis Mills standing there in a white tank top and cut off jeans. I smiled at her and closed the door behind her swaying hips as she entered the room.

"What have you been up to this summer?" I asked her trying not to stare at her protruding breasts.

She shrugged and swept up Thomas in a flash of grey fur and a muffled mew. Alex scratched the kittens head before placing him softly back down and taking my wrist and dragging me out into the hall.

"Dude," I laughed following her down the stairs.

"Oh didn't I tell you," She said her head whipping back making her blond hair fly in every direction, "It's dinner time."

I sat with her and a couple others and couldn't help but to notice a boy around my age looking around for a place to sit.

"Hey, you can sit here if you want." I said scooting away from Alex so he could sit.

He smiled kindly at me before taking a seat on the hard bench.

"Leo," I said sticking out my hand.

"Brad," He replied his green eyes smiling.

God, new people can be so naive.

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:37 am
kayfortnight says...

Alexis

As Jacob pulls off in his bright blue Ferrari I blow him a kiss. "Thanks, love!" I convinced him to let me stay with him over the summer. No way was I going back to my parents' place.

I slung my satchel over my shoulder and grabbed my suitcase with my other hand. Packed light for school, since uniforms were provided except for special occasions. They were flattering enough anyway that I didn't bother fighting it. Besides, I was still working on restocking a full wardrobe. Can't bring much when you run away.

I strode upstairs to my room-number 47-and tossed my stuff on my bed. Can always unpack later. Meanwhile, I should check which members of my squad from last year came back. Students at the Academy have a tendency to disappear over the summer. Probably has to do with the whole "plan to take over the world" thing. Tends to draw attention.

I checked the clock and swore. 6:00. Dinnertime, and the dining hall was like a five minute walk across campus. Fashionably late was two or three minutes. I have to hurry.

I went across the hall and knocked on Leo's door. "Hey, Leo, open up!" If anybody in our squad was immune to disappearing it'd be him. I privately admit to myself sometimes I'm not sure if I'd be able to lead it without him.

Opening the door, he smiled at me as I sashayed in and scooped his gray kitten, Thomas, up in my arms. "What have you been up to this summer?" he asked.

I just shrug. I don't talk with anyone about my life outside of school, not even Leo-and out of all the people in this school, he's the only one I trust. I put Thomas down and drag Leo down the hallway, stopping only to shove the door closed with my foot so Thomas doesn't follow.

"Dude," he laughed as we raced down the stairs.

"Oh, didn't I tell you? It's dinner time." We arrived, somehow, at exactly 6:03. I make a mental note to wear these shoes more often. In most of my others I would have tripped at least once.

I look around in the hall for the remaining members of our squad. Miles and Arden, who got folded into our squad last year since both of our groups had lost so many members. No one else. Damn. We sit with them.

Leo calls a new kid over, who introduces himself as Brad, but I'm not really paying attention. I lean over to Miles and Arden and whisper, "You guys see Christine, Kwan, or Ivy anywhere around school?" They shook their heads.

Leo murmured, "Maybe they're just late, Alexis."

"Have you ever known Kwan to be late to anything? And Christine wouldn't miss a meal for anything. Even Ivy's always here for the first dinner to reassure us she survived the summer." I turn to the new kid. "Your name's Brad, right?" I smile at him reassuringly and lean forward a little so his eyes can't help but be drawn to my...assets. "What's your power?"

He stuttered, "S-snapper."

I mutter under my breath, "Ivy was a snapper. Didn't seem to help her much." I lean forward and kiss Brad on the cheek before he can react. "Congratulations. You just got into the best team in the whole school."

I almost feel sorry for the kid as he sits there, dazed. Because I've figured out our squad project for this year. And we'll need bait to figure out who's taking all the supers.

Spoiler! :
anybody who doesn't like how I used your character in this post or the plot, PM me and I'll change it. Also, sorry for the super long post :smt002
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

47 Reviews

Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:24 am

Leo

Dinner was eaten and stories were shared, but the best was still to come. Every first day back for the past 10 years there has been a tradition. A tradition of a "friendly" game of capture the flag. The game was held at midnight after all the teachers had gone to sleep in their cozy off campus apartments and we were left to party.

It was a school wide game where ever single part of the building and fields were used and there only two rules. Don't get killed, and don't kill. It was chaos and it was wonderful. Honestly it is the only part of fun in this entire god damn school.

Arden, Brad, Miles, and Alex had all gathered in my room as it was the cleanest to discus our plan.

"Alright," I started laying out a map of the school across the hard wood floor."This year we have been paired up with odd room numbers vs. even room numbers. Thank god we are all odds. Okay so I have a plan to separate our selves from the rest of the odds and maybe start our own team."

I watched as the group nodded at each other in satisfaction. Maybe working over half of the summer on this stupid plan was going to pay off.

"Okay so we should have a formation, Miles in front with Arden, then me and Alexis, and then Brad could follow around back to have easy access to freezing me and Alex. Got it, cool, fantastic, lets go get dressed up."

Next we went into Miles room to an abundance of black clothing. Odds were black, evens white. Simple as that. I changed into a pair of black skinny jeans, tee shirt with the sleeves cut off, grey converse, and some warpaint. We were definitely ready.

I gave Alexis a piggy back ride down to the lounge were we met the rest of the school. The top dog of evens was elected to be Ash Garder, otherwise known as one of the best 19 year old lifters on the planet. While we were stuck with Cassie Dock the most ditzy girl probably in the school. Screwed, like usual.

They shook hands then we instantly took off in different directions. I led the crowd through the halls taking the orange flag from Cassie's hands. I cut off from the team and met up with my squad and stuffed the flag down into Brads backpack. This was definitely going to work.

5 Reviews

Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:54 am
sunwater says...

Brad

A boy waved me over to his table and made room beside him and Blonde girl.

He offer his hand "Leo."

I smiled "brad."

After eating and just listening to the group talk about what was going to happen later. Well eating my ice cream the blonde girl Alexis turned to me and looked me in the eye. "You are brad, right" she leaned in a little making me a little detracted "whats your power?"

"S-sapper"

She then whispered something under her breath "Congratulations. You just got into the best team in the whole school."

I smiled I was so glad that I had found a group so fast and they seemed pretty open. Dinner was done and Leo told me to meet him in his room in a hour to talk before the game of capture the flag. I got my bag and my black boots and headed to Leos room.

When I got there everyone was there already and I quickly sat down and listened to the plan.

"Alright," Leo started laying out a map of the school across the hard wood floor."This year we have been paired up with odd room numbers vs. even room numbers. Thank god we are all odds. Okay so I have a plan to separate our selves from the rest of the odds and maybe start our own team."

This all sounded go to me.

Leo explained who was going where "Okay so we should have a formation, Miles in front with Arden, then me and Alexis, and then Brad could follow around back to have easy access to freezing me and Alex. Got it, cool, fantastic, lets go get dressed up."

We all headed out of Leo's room and went to Mile room to get the team cloths black. I picked a black t-shirt with a black army coat and black jeans . We all headed to the lounge where a guy in all white and girl shook then headed away Leo grabbed the flag and put it in my bag and we set off with me behind. I felt thats if I screwed this up I would be kicked out of the group.

Well running down the hallway a flash of white came out of a room and my first reaction was to snap my fingers and everything stopped. The white flash was a boy frozen in front of me so I got out of the way and headed to the frozen Alexis and unfreezes everyone.

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:46 am
kayfortnight says...

Alexis

I blink, disoriented for a moment. "Arden, did you do that freeze?" She shakes her head, so I turn to Brad and he nods. Kid's not as bad with his powers as I thought he might be.

Thinking back to the plan we discussed in our room earlier, I hiss, "Time to split up!" Miles and I fall back, each wearing backpacks like Brad. We're supposed to pretend to have the flag-nobody ever thinks the newbie will have the flag. Meanwhile, Leo's supposed to run for the flag, bringing Arden with him, and she'll help him with linked time freezes when she can.

Either it works, and we're the idols of our school, or it fails miserably and we're laughingstocks. Ah well. No fun without a little risk.

Speaking of risk-I spot Ash, captain of the other team, down the hall and let a little bit of my black blouse that I shoved in my bag earlier hang out. Grinning at him, I shriek, "Catch me if you can!" and run down the hallway, deliberately going slower than I can. The icing on the cake is that he was one of my boyfriends last year.

He charges. Good, he hasn't figured out our fake out yet. I cartwheel down the hall, further aggravating him. A couple of flashes in my vision where I feel like I'm frozen testify to Brad and Arden-or the other team's Snappers-are using their powers to advantage.
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

"I never expected that I should be a queen so soon."
— Alice's Adventures in Wonderland