Young Writers Society

INUYASHA homework help!!!!

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:14 am
View Likes
Sohini says...

Calling all InuYasha fans!!

This is a very odd homework help I’ll ask you for.
We have craft class at school and this time we are supposed to make a catalogue on any topic of our choice. Ten pictures and 1 or 2 lines on the pictures. I have chosen InuYasha because of obvious reasons and also cuz my brother has an enormous and mind-blowing collection of InuYasha pics which I’ll use.

So I need some cool suggestions for the lines below the pictures. I’m putting the pictures of the following. Could you give me some one-liners to describe each character or anything that would suit them. You know, like a subtitle to their names. Here’s the list:
InuYasha
Kagome
Sango
Miroku
Shippou
Kikiyo
Sesshoumaro
Naraku
Rin & Jaken (together)
Kagura

I’m counting on you guys. Please help and could you do it before the 7th of August???
Any other type of advice from you is welcomed.

:wink:
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:24 am
View Likes
Shine says...

Hehehe best of luck with ur catalogue!

And I don't have any idea what I'll do on?(this is only understadable by sohini)

:)
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:28 pm
Jojo says...

Whatcha blabbering about, you @#$%^&*.(Hee Hee, That sounded better than whatsthatthingy you go on calling me). :mrgreen: :twisted:
The Football Freak.

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:34 am
View Likes
Sohini says...

you soiled shoes!!
darest thou speak ill of InuYasha? then this means war!!
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:08 pm
View Likes
Mr. Everyone says...

Hmmm I wonder how late I am, from the 7th of August lol
~Everyone~

=) *wave*

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:52 pm
sabradan says...

Just talk about No Jutsu.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom