z

Young Writers Society

Art Report

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:29 am
View Likes
Black Ghost says...

Hey guys, I have a report on "the creation of adam" by Michelangelo, and I already have all the info for writing it. The only problem is that the info has to be in a first person creative narrative and I'm kinda blank on what the story should be about.

The report has to be 3-5 pages and It's due fri. so i have to start writing as soon as possible. Does anyone have some ideas about the setting or the way I should present the facts in the first person narrative?

any suggestions would really help :D :D :D

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:47 am
View Likes
Poor Imp says...

I suppose you could write it from Michelangelo's POV, couldn't you? That might be difficult... Is it a character then who was present, or near present to the time (Renassaince) that's meant to be narrating?

It could always be fun to write it from the perspective of whomever commissioned it (it was comissioned by the Church, yes?) or of someone nearby.

Could you write from some apprentice boy's perspective, as he watches it all and learns how it's done?
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:08 am
Black Ghost says...

Thanks, those are really good suggestions

214 Reviews

Reviews: 214
Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:13 pm
Prosithion says...

I agree completely with Imp.
"wub wub wub wub. Now Zoidberg is the popular one."

"Computer... Captain's musk"

I was never insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.
— Edgar Allan Poe