Young Writers Society

Environmentally friendly foods vs. regular

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:27 am
View Likes
AspiringAuthorA..M. says...

I have several bloody assignments due tomorrow! *Cringes*

Does anybody know of any good websites on where I can find a comparison of environmentally friendly foods vs. regular foods? :?

You know, like prices and such, and how it benefits the Earth. :P
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26

547 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 547
Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:45 am
captain.classy says...

No idea, but I do know that the new Sunchips bags are biodegradable. Woo!

182 Reviews

Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:53 am

Ah, yes, that item will definitely take one thing off my list. Now I just have three days worth of food to compare. Technically this was due today, but I can always turn it in for a lower grade. Oh well, I'm currently sitting with an A in Advanced Placement Environmental Science. :P
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

547 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 547

182 Reviews

Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:57 am
View Likes

As long as it doesn't involve mathematics, it's all good. :P I've never liked math, funny how I have a high A in it too. Usually I just slide through with a low C. :lol:

Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers