z

Young Writers Society

Business Studies O.o

461 Reviews

Reviews: 461
Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:59 pm
GingerLizzy says...

Okay, so I know how to do them, sort of, but in some places my mind goes blank and I think - How the heck do you get that number?!

I've asked my teacher and she's explained it, but I don't think it's helping all too well. Anyone have any idea about Business Studies - Senior Year [Year 11]? Any acts or anything about profit and loss accounts that you think might help?

Many thanks.
Worship the ginger monkey :) aaand join my new group!

Oh, and enter my new contest!

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:24 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

I'd like to help, but we were never given the option to take Business Studies. What sort of things do you do?

Just a random question *stops hijacking thread*
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

461 Reviews

Reviews: 461
Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:27 pm
View Likes
GingerLizzy says...

We do stuff like profit and loss [obviously ^^] and then taxes, interest, banks and loans. Really it's mainly accountancy, we watch how businesses work and then how they deal with the money they spend and deal with.

I regret taking it to be honest, as I didn't realise you have to be good at Maths.

Although, I must be doing something right, as I got an A* for my coursework portfolio.

O.o
Worship the ginger monkey :) aaand join my new group!

Oh, and enter my new contest!

We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot