z

Young Writers Society

Accounting help

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:07 pm
GDrama97 says...

Is anyone anyone any good at accounting and is able to help me with a few questions. If so please let me know as I have an exam coming up soon.

806 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 806
Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:03 pm
Aley says...

Hello GDrama97,

If you're looking for help on specific problems or trying to understand something singular about accounting, like "what does P = C (1 + r/n)^(nt) mean", then please put up the specific question so we can help you here.

In order to help you the best we'll need to know some of this information:
  • a specific question such as an example problem
  • a specific topic like "simple interest" or "intercepting parabolas"
  • an idea about what your teacher has tried before
  • how your teacher words the specific jargon for the subject
  • What specifically is confusing about the subject
  • How you've attempted to learn the subject, which hasn't worked

No one can learn an entire subject an a night, and no one can teach you an entire subject in a night, so we need some details about what you're having trouble on. If you're trying to cram for an exam and you're not aware of what will be on it, then I'd suggest asking your teacher for a study guide, or go over your homework and notes from the year.

There are also some wonderful sites out there which can help you with this sort of thing such as searching youtube on specifics like "Word Problems" and finding something like "Beginning Algebra & Word Problem Steps".

A lot of people have trouble with math and science so there are resources out there to help, you just have to take a bit of time to search it out. Once you do find that thing which clicks, be sure to remember where it was so you can go back for future help too.

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:16 pm
GDrama97 says...

Also what you are thinking of is maths. I am wanting Accounting help not maths help

806 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 806
Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:41 am
Aley says...

Math is definitely involved in accounting.

But I suppose that's aside the point. The statement still stands. If you're looking for help to study for a test, you're going to have to give us some more specifics about what your teacher is looking for.

Everything is a lot of things!
— Hank Green