z

Young Writers Society

Deals with the devil

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:37 am
Bloo says...

So in a new story of mine my MC makes a deal with the devil early on, and in the beginning has a hard time dealing with it. So I had the idea of him going to the priest to help him with it all.

The I ran into this, do Priests today believe that people can make deals with the devil and demons? How would they react to it? Laugh, grim face, holy water gun?
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:42 am
Lia says...

Holy Water Gun!
:)) Kidding!
Well, you can make the priest act like you want him too. Does it necessarily have to react like real priests do? You have the power of the pen. You can make your Priest in Exorcist expert whatever. Also, depends on the kind of priest it is. I mean the religion. Each and everyone has a different way of doing it.
The priests from my nearby church performed exorcism (never been to one though- To scared). I'm Orthodox! Catholic, maybe will be better. Protestant! Not so sure.
But I still think that you have the power of the pen to make your priest the way you want him to be!

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:37 pm
foxfire says...

okay...catholic priest might do some exorcism unless they are sure the people are being possess. I'm catholic and in my former country, there were a lot of story of teenagers being possessed by spirits or ghosts.

but on an exorcism, they usually read a line from the gospel and sprink holy water to the person while saying some prayers.

why? what is the story anyway??
John McClane: Drop it. It's the police.
Tony: You won't hurt me.
John McClane: Oh, yeah? Why not?
Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen.
John McClane: Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766

I will not condemn you for what you did yesterday, if you do it right today.
— Sheldon S. Maye