z

Young Writers Society

Clothing Question

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:03 pm
TexanWriter says...

In the included picture, I was wondering: What's the blue thingy called? I don't think it's an apron, because it's the same way in the back. And I can't really describe what my character wears if I don't know what the thing is. So can someone help me? There's a front and back picture. If this question has been asked before, I apologize.

I think it's tied in the sides by string, or maybe you'd wear a belt.
Attachments
OldClothingUhhh.jpg
She looks like a cross between a Simpson and a Lego Minifigure, I know. And a bad hair day, too.
OldClothingUhhh.jpg (34.06 KiB) Viewed 222 times

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:14 pm
Rosendorn says...

That would be a supertunic. A hole cut for the head, sides unsewn, belted at the waist.

Gotten from The Writer's Complete Fantasy Reference, Women's Clothing
Last edited by Rosendorn on Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:24 pm
TexanWriter says...

Thank you!
Religion without science is lame; science without religion is blind.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna