Young Writers Society

Question for the Girls Here

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:07 pm
LilyJamey says...

I almost said "cute nerds FTW!!"
But I just managed to restrain myself.

Unfortunately, everybody said most of what I wanted to say. But wait - there's more! He has to make an effort to bring me into a conversation. Doesn't abandon me halfway through a conversation. Agrees with my brother.

It might be a coincidence (a lucky one), but all my crushes were friends with my elder brother and were rich. Hmm.
Got YWS?

273 Reviews

Reviews: 273
Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:15 pm
Explosive_Pen says...

What really "attracts" me to a guy? Where they keep their eyes during a conversation. Then, it's how many times they say, "Huh?" while talking to me (shows their intelligence). Then it's their wit. Then their vocabulary. I'm five three, so they definately cannot be shorter than me. I don't like blond guys (long story). I like guys who talk with their hands, so I don't look like the only freak in the conversation. They can't be skinnier than me, which is kind of a problem, heh, but fat guys are gross. Cleanliness is key.
And all this coming from a girl who's never dated before. Gee, I wonder why! xD
"You can love someone so much...But you can never love people as much as you can miss them."

Reviews: 3
Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:27 pm
Moody says...

Usually the first thing I notice about a guy is his hair and eyes, then height and build. After that I usually notice their sense of humor, friendliness and intelligence. I notice a lot of things about guys though. XD

Random avatar

Reviews: 20
Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:16 pm
MySunshine says...

I can't really say what I notice on a guy first. I'd say it's the overall appearance, but that's not really true.

However, look-wise I pay attention to the hair (nothing against guys with ... "flashy" hair colors, but they kinda freak me out), the height and build, and most important to me are the eyes and the smile. I think there's nothing better than a guy with a gorgeous smile ;)

Of course, it's not the looks that matter the most. He has to have a decent character: be friendly, honest, smart (doesn't have to be a nerd, but it can't hurt to notice he has some brains ^^), and somewhat respectful towards others.

I pretty much agree with Explosive_Pen. Except the blond-guy-thing. I love blond hair :D Well, actually, I don't care about the hair color (exception the "flashy thing" again ...) as long as they keep it short and clean.
There's nothing more gross than a guy with no sense of hygiene that walks around with oily hair *shudders*

Sorry for my rambling ^^" Hope that helped!
♥And if you go, I wanna go with you. And if you die, I wanna die with you♥

675 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 675
Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:54 am
lilymoore says...

Honestly, the first thing I notice in guys, and this is weird, but its their smell. I have an over sensitive sense of smell so the first thing i pick up on about people is their smell. Out side of that, its gotta be their build. My boyfriend, for instance, is very tall and when we first met each other, the only thought that went through my mind was "Holy Jesus on a donkey, he's so freaking tall!" and to this day, I still have that thought. Cause well, he's still a foot taller then me.

But other then that, I think with face to face contact, it definitely the eyes. There's a boy in my class who, on first meeting him, all I could think was that he had the most unique eye color I'd ever seen. They transitioned from brown on the outside, to green in the middle, and finally blue in the center and its really attention grabbing. So, I suppose, in the end, with me anyway, its normally the most defining characteristic of a guy that I notice first.
Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:17 am
mhmmcolleenx0 says...

Eyes and hair definitely. Probably hair. I don't like guys that are too tall or too short. But, I probably notice hair and eye color. Usually I like unique eye colors.
"Can't stop, won't stop. I must be dreaming."

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:11 pm
tori1234 says...

for me it's:

hair- i love guys with short black hair
eyes- love guys with blue eyes
how they act toward other girls-are they polite, nice, ect....

I can go on forever......
Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba
Sithi uhm ingonyama
Nants ingonyama bagithi baba
Sithi uhhmm ingonyama
Ingonyama
Siyo Nqoba
Ingonyama
Ingonyama nengw' enamabala

If you know what this is from, become my best friend. =)

239 Reviews

Reviews: 239
Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:49 pm
MeadowLark says...

Hmm, let's see the first thing I notice is:

The smile. I absolutely fall for charming smiles ^_^
Eyes. If they're kind or have a laughing glint in them (sounds cheesy)
And if they've got a wicked sense of humour.
If they're good looking and tall with nice hair.

I have a lot more, but I see you've got a lot of helpfultips ^_^

Meadow
Purple light in the canyon
that is where I long to be
With my three good companions
just my rifle, pony and me

--- "My Rifle My Pony and Me"

The heavens laugh with you in your jubilee; my heart is at your festival.
— William Shakespeare