z

Young Writers Society

London Train lines/timetables

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:41 am
chocoholic says...

Well my novel is set mainly in London, but I don't know know anything about London trains. What I pretty much need is just a map with the different lines and all the stations on the line. I've looked but I can't seem to find anything. Maybe somebody who actually lives in the UK can give me a link or something?

Thanks.
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*

531 Reviews

Reviews: 531
Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:40 am
Caligula's Launderette says...

Hmm. Are you talking local tube system or bigger rail picture? I've got some maps from London from when I was there. But, I'm not sure where they are at the moment, otherwise I'd scan them in for you.

You can also download some maps from the Transport for London website, maps and such.

If you know the tube line or station, you can get a timetable here: http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/user/X ... l=tfl:63:*

I'll look around for those maps I've got.

Hope this helps,
Cal.
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:41 pm
Alainna says...

That first link that Caligula posted should be quite helpful - it's what I would have posted.

You can also try this: http://www.propertyinvesting.net/cgi-script/csNews/image_upload/specialreports_2edb.London%20Tube%20Map.gif

Always feel free to pm me when you need help with settings for stuff like this, Rosie.

xxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief