z

Young Writers Society

Calling all single 20 year olds!!!!!

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:17 am
aestar101 says...

Well I'm writing a romantic- comedy like novel called Pretzel. It is about a 27 year old woman named Laurntia Lafaytte who is a workaholic single is scared of romance who lives in Washington DC. In other words she is anti-dating. She has a very diverse and funny friend base and lives a stable life. Her world turns up-side down when she finds out that her grandma is dying and to fulfill her grandma's death wish she has to find a happy relationship. She meets this Representative and they fall in love. Basically I want to know how life is like for single 20-somethings, especially the dating scene. I really want to make my book as accurate as possible. Tell me anything from how to talk to how to deal with friends. I really need the help.
Character is what you have left when you've lost everything you can lose. - Evan Esar
Like my opinions a lot? Let me critique you. topic29146.html

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:27 am
Snoink says...

Bug Nate about this--he's in the Washington DC scene, so he might have some funny stories about this.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term.
— Frinderman