z

Young Writers Society

This one is pretty different- so bear with me

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:43 pm
aestar101 says...

I wanted to find a good resource on where Southern rappers grew up (AKA the "dirty" south). I don't usually write about this stuff, but a great idea popped up about it. If anyone wants to know its about this girl who works for the FBI and she goes to that area (or her hometown) to investigate and put a stop to drug trafficking there. Please help me. :shock:
Character is what you have left when you've lost everything you can lose. - Evan Esar
Like my opinions a lot? Let me critique you. topic29146.html

Reviews: 4
Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:27 am
View Likes
gingerheartsyou says...

Um... south carolina dirty and southern enough? :) What do you wanna know? Rough neighborhoods and the projects are present but most of the "Dirty South" is in rural places, near the corridor of shame, lots of trailer homes, corner liquor stores with red spots.

I am guessing you are thinking about bigger cities that people consider the "Dirty South." Where exactly are you zooming in on?
"Old times" never come back and I suppose it's just as well. What comes back is a new morning every day in the year, and that's better.
-George E. Woodberry

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:32 am
View Likes
Monki says...

Well, I live in Florida... Dunno if that's good enough though. What about?
Tom Riddle: "You read my diary?"
Harry Potter: "At first, I did not know it was your diary. I thought it was a very sad, handwritten book."

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:07 am
View Likes
aestar101 says...

Like the rural south.
Character is what you have left when you've lost everything you can lose. - Evan Esar
Like my opinions a lot? Let me critique you. topic29146.html

What praise is more valuable than the praise of an intelligent servant?
— Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice