z

Young Writers Society

I really need help! Please!

713 Reviews

Reviews: 713
Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:19 pm
BigBadBear says...

Hi! Uh, I just typing in a really long story, and then I pressed Saved as Draft. How do I get it again? Please help me! I don't wanna do this again! If you could do this, I would be forever in your debt!

Sorry, this isn't research, but there isn't a forum for questions...anyway, HELP!
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:39 pm
Twit says...

Go to the Index. At the top, above the forums, you should see a list of options in small print. Among them is "View Your Drafts and Posts". Click on that, and your story should be there.

It's a better idea to type your story in Word or WordPad or whatever, so then you can save it more securely, get to it if this site goes down or the internet connection doesn't work. :)
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

akdsjfh you know that feeling where you start writing a scene but then you get bored with the scene so you move on and start writing a different scene and then you get bored with that scene so you move on to an entirely different WIP and then you get bored with that so you move on-
— AceassinOfTheMoon