z

Young Writers Society

Opposite Post!

216 Reviews

Reviews: 216
Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:13 pm
asxz says...

Im bored stiff...so yes, that's it, I will WRITE for food! This isn't supposed to be used for anything like homework, but it is the holidays in New Zealand, and so I thought I could have some fun with this.
Just post your topic below and I will do the best I can to write a fantastic story, and then you can review it if you want ;)

Please keep it to short and snappy prompts, and I will post it in the corresponding forum when I am done! (Oh, and make it Fantasy/Action/Adventure/Science fiction please... I don't do poetry or romance, and chances are that I haven't read your book)

Please post like this:

Topic name: (so you can look out for it later, but I will post the link on here)
Description: (Just a basic outline, may include "Must Have ..."s' or beginning sentences)
Due Date: (Optional)
Genre: (Where you want it posted)

PLEASE< I NEED MY WRITING FIX! (and I suck at coming up with my own ideas)
::XoX::KeepWriting::XoX::

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Writing is 3% talent and 97% not being distracted by the internet

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:54 am
Rydia says...

*Locked*

You seem to have misunderstood what this forum is for. This is a place where you offer your services as a reviewer, not a writer. People post links to their works for you to critique. Please pm me if you have any questions.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

“A good book isn't written, it's rewritten.”
— Phyllis A. Whitney, Guide to Fiction Writing