Young Writers Society

Draw Me a Holiday Avatar 2021

251 Reviews

Reviews: 251
Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:56 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Draw Me a Holiday Avatar

In the mood for a holiday avatar, yet too lazy to search one up, or unable to find one that suits you? Well then, why not try ordering one here? :] Just fill out the form below and a custom-drawn profile image will be posted on your wall within 1-2 days! (Note: time may vary, depending on how many people sign up.) ^-^

Code: Select all
[b]Text (e.g. username; leave blank for none):[/b]
[b]Choose 1 or more from the options in parentheses (snow-person, snowflake, star, tree, ornaments, presents, candles, gingerbread person, stockings, fire/fireplace, Santa hat, wreath, candy canes, swirls/abstract patterns), or suggest a custom design:[/b]
[b]Border (yes/no; if yes: swirls or plain):[/b]
[b]Any specific colors you'd like to have:[/b]
[b]Shape (square, portrait, or landscape):[/b]
[b]Any additional notes:[/b]

Examples:

Text (e.g. username; leave blank for none):
Choose 1 or more from the options in parentheses (snow-person, snowflake, star, tree, ornaments, presents, candles, gingerbread person, stockings, fire/fireplace, Santa hat, wreath, candy canes, swirls/abstract patterns), or suggest a custom design: Snowflake
Border (yes/no; if yes: swirls or plain): No
Any specific colors you'd like to have: Any
Shape (square, portrait, or landscape): Any
Any additional notes: Nope!

Text (e.g. username; leave blank for none): mint
Choose 1 or more from the options in parentheses (snow-person, snowflake, star, tree, ornaments, presents, candles, gingerbread person, stockings, fire/fireplace, Santa hat, wreath, candy canes, swirls/abstract patterns), or suggest a custom design: Candy canes
Border (yes/no; if yes: swirls or plain): Yes, swirls
Any specific colors you'd like to have: Mint green
Shape (square, portrait, or landscape): Square
Any additional notes: Excited to see the result! ^^

And that's about it! Just post your orders in this thread~ Feel free to ask any questions here too, or pm me directly. Happy holidays!! =D
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

542 Reviews

Reviews: 542
Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:51 pm
View Likes
Liminality says...

Text (e.g. username; leave blank for none): L (just the one letter, I want to join the league of people who have letter avvies c:)
Choose 1 or more from the options in parentheses (snow-person, snowflake, star, tree, ornaments, presents, candles, gingerbread person, stockings, fire/fireplace, Santa hat, wreath, candy canes, swirls/abstract patterns), or suggest a custom design: FIREplace
Border (yes/no; if yes: swirls or plain): yes, plain
Any specific colors you'd like to have: some blue somewhere would be nice (like maybe blue fire <.<)
Shape (square, portrait, or landscape): square
Any additional notes: I already love the sample + the avvie you made for yourself, mint! :D
she/her

Have you met my friend, The Story Review Template?

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:51 pm
View Likes
momonster says...

Text:
Choose 1 or more from the options in parentheses (snow-person, snowflake, star, tree, ornaments, presents, candles, gingerbread person, stockings, fire/fireplace, Santa hat, wreath, candy canes, swirls/abstract patterns), or suggest a custom design: swirls/abstract patterns, or clouds
Border (yes/no; if yes: swirls or plain): swirlssss
Any specific colors you'd like to have: light blue, light pink.
Any additional notes: thank you so much!! <3
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14 NIV

never apologize for standing up for what you believe in.

previously MomoandAppa, LordMomo, MomoMajesty, and dancingontheclouds

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:52 pm
View Likes
Elinor says...

Hi! Could I just have snow on my current avatar, and a Santa hat too? That's all I really need! :)

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

137 Reviews

Reviews: 137
Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:22 am
View Likes
SilverNight says...

Choose 1 or more from the options in parentheses (snow-person, snowflake, star, tree, ornaments, presents, candles, gingerbread person, stockings, fire/fireplace, Santa hat, wreath, candy canes, swirls/abstract patterns), or suggest a custom design: A star would be great! (Maybe even a shooting star, if that works?)
Border (yes/no; if yes: swirls or plain): swirls c:
Any specific colors you'd like to have: Blue, both light and dark. Maybe lavender too? Silver would never hurt of course XD
Shape (square, portrait, or landscape): Square
Any additional notes: Thank you so much! <3
"silv is obsessed with heists" ~Omni

"silv why didn't you tell me you were obsessed with heists I thought we were friends" ~Ace

"y’all we outnumber silver let’s overthrow her >:]" ~winter

silver (she/they)

455 Reviews

Reviews: 455
Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:41 am
View Likes
Hijinks says...

Choose 1 or more from the options in parentheses (snow-person, snowflake, star, tree, ornaments, presents, candles, gingerbread person, stockings, fire/fireplace, Santa hat, wreath, candy canes, swirls/abstract patterns), or suggest a custom design: would it be possible to do a cute li'l reindeer with Christmas lights in their antlers? If so I'd love that! But if that's too complicated, I'd be equally as happy with a cute li'l gingerbread person ^^
Border (yes/no; if yes: swirls or plain): swirls!
Any specific colors you'd like to have: not really! I'm a fan of all colours :3
Any additional notes: I adore all of the avvies you've made so far (the vibes of SilverNight's are *chef's kiss*)! Thank you so much for doing this! <3
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them
(previously whatchamacallit and Seirre)

465 Reviews

Reviews: 465
Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:14 am
View Likes
starlitmind says...

Choose 1 or more from the options in parentheses (snow-person, snowflake, star, tree, ornaments, presents, candles, gingerbread person, stockings, fire/fireplace, Santa hat, wreath, candy canes, swirls/abstract patterns), or suggest a custom design: A STAR OBVIOUSLY HEHEHEHE and could there be like snow or something like small dots xD
Border (yes/no; if yes: swirls or plain): I WOULD LOVE SOME SWIRL BORDERS IT LOOKS SO CUTE
Any specific colors you'd like to have: I WOULD LOVE LIKE PURPLES AND BLUES AND WHITE
Shape (square, portrait, or landscape): SQUARE
Any additional notes: YOU'RE THE BEST MINT YOUR DRAWINGS ARE JUST WONDERFUL :))) <333
.--. --- - .- - ---

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:46 pm
View Likes
Quillfeather says...

Text (e.g. username; leave blank for none): T
Choose 1 or more from the options in parentheses (snow-person, snowflake, star, tree, ornaments, presents, candles, gingerbread person, stockings, fire/fireplace, Santa hat, wreath, candy canes, swirls/abstract patterns), or suggest a custom design: okay, so I'd like a T colored like a cane. And maybe a little Santa hat hanging on the top left side of the T? Oh, and maybe snow in the back ground? If that doesn't work I'll take a snow flake.
Border (yes/no; if yes: swirls or plain): yes, swirls.
Any specific colors you'd like to have: a dark blue and purple mix maybe?
Shape (square, portrait, or landscape):square
Any additional notes:
Nope! Thanks a lot mint!
Was: Nicole136
And then: TrinityPoeting
Am now: Quillfeather

If you ever need to talk I am here for you<3

"All great change is preceded by chaos" - Deepak Chopra
Fight through the chaos, there are good things ahead<333

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:31 pm
View Likes
momonster says...

Choose 1 or more from the options in parentheses (snow-person, snowflake, star, tree, ornaments, presents, candles, gingerbread person, stockings, fire/fireplace, Santa hat, wreath, candy canes, swirls/abstract patterns), or suggest a custom design: stocking, swirls, santa hat
Border (yes/no; if yes: swirls or plain): swirls
Any specific colors you'd like to have: red, green, yellow, white
Any additional notes:
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14 NIV

never apologize for standing up for what you believe in.

previously MomoandAppa, LordMomo, MomoMajesty, and dancingontheclouds

You don't need to follow me! You don't need to follow anybody! You got to think for yourselves!
— Brian Cohen