z

Young Writers Society

Team: Super Awesome Cool Dynamite Alpha Wolf Squadrant

Random avatar

Reviews: 328
Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:17 pm
View Likes
deleted30 says...

Done with mine! Sorry, I was on a YWS hiatus yesterday because of computer troubles, but I'm back now.

The current event is awesome. I love it! And everyone's stories have been just amazing. :D

Random avatar

Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:25 pm
View Likes
deleted30 says...

Kind of bummed none of us placed in the Imagination Library and No E's event, but oh well. At least we all did fantastic. Go team. :)

Random avatar

Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:47 am
deleted30 says...

Wow, no activity here lately, huh? *dusts off forum* The Writing Olympics are still going on, you know... :D

...and it's another really hard event. Argh, these challenges are killing me! I'm such a newbie I don't know the answers to most of those questions. O_O

*begins scavenger hunting*

123 Reviews

Reviews: 123
Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am
FatCowsSis says...

Does anyone love me enough to help me with the scavenger hunt? *begs*
What do you call a cow with no legs?
Spoiler! :
Ground Beef

Random avatar

Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:02 am
View Likes
deleted30 says...

@FatCowsSis, I'd help if I could, but I know about three of the answers (all of which are the "easy" ones). XD

@Cirute, OH MY GOD congrats on placing in the Writer Character (whatever the heck it's called) contest!!! I'm so thrilled for you. :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I'm a bit bummed because I have won a total of zero events. Go me, right? This was actually a lot harder than I thought it would be... O_O

Anyway. Enough of my whining. Good luck to whoever dares try and compete in this scavenger hunt! :D

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:15 am
Meshugenah says...

On the scavenger hunt, most of the answers are definitely findable, you just have to be a bit creative with how you find them, sometimes ^^
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

123 Reviews

Reviews: 123
Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:03 pm
FatCowsSis says...

Okay, okay. I WILL find the answers!
What do you call a cow with no legs?
Spoiler! :
Ground Beef

667 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 667
Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:18 am
Messenger says...

I was puppy-guarding the past two days so I haven't been able to help. Maybe this week will be less crazy.

By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
— Genesis 3:19