z

Young Writers Society

The After Watch

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:30 pm
View Likes
r4p17 says...

@anonymousx you need to join KotGR (the Knights of the Green Room) to become a member of the order. You can do so by going to the squires dormitory in this subforum and asking to join. Once you complete ten green room reviews you can become a knight!
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:33 pm
View Likes
Evander says...

All Knights Bulletin -- PING!

@Hannah @PenguinAttack @Trident @Kyllorac @Aquestioning @niteowl @Rydia @beckiw @Lauren2010 @Audy @ShadowVyper @FermentingFruit @Paracosm @Wherethewindgoes @Judas @dogs @guineapiggirl @Soulkana @noninjaspresent @Auxiira @BlackNether12 @Animal @Aley @Jonathan @barefootrunner @Elinor%20Brynn @alliyah @Skins @Iggy @ArcticMonkey @Sapi @skorlir @KnightTeen @manisha @Valkyrie17 @megsug @EloquentDragon @lyricalrebel @fortis @dragonfphoenix @ShadowHunter @Messenger @Blackwood @ajruby12 @Cailey @PeanutPhoebe @whitewolfpuppy @Morkish @DreamWork @NightWolf @yubbies21 @tgirly @D4RKR4VEN @Birkhoff @AlfonsoFernandez @TimmyJake @FireFox @Silverlock @Adnamarine @Cheetah @Tenyo @JohnLocke1 @AEChronicle @AlexSushiDog @WritingWolf @BiscuitsBatchAvoy @lostthought @Kyana @Lumi @RavenMoonStone @kayfortnight @GreenTulip @Dreamy @SubtleSanity @LiptonCookie @Magenta @Wolfare1 @Wolfie36 @CesareBorgia @JamesHunt @catcha01 @Buggiedude2340 @Strangelove @r4p17 @Aurora99
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:39 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

(That should be edited because people keep changing their usernames >_<)

@omniclysm, @holofernes, @flite

And yes, I'm here! I will help as much as I can!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

324 Reviews

Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:51 pm
Evander says...

Order Roster

1. Knight Luna of the After Watch
2. Knight r4 of the After Watch
3. Knight Iggy of the After Watch
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

Reviews: 1
Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:40 pm
KotGRCommander says...

If you have not earned an After Watch trophy, please let me (Iggy) know ASAP and I will give it to you!

324 Reviews

Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:57 pm
Evander says...

The After Watch Records Hall

October 2014 Review Day
The horizon was kept clear for 16 hours and 52 minutes.
November 2014 Review Day
The horizon was kept clear for 12 hours and 50 minutes.
Last edited by Evander on Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

German rat enthusiast.

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:07 pm
ThereseCricket says...

I pledge to do my best with this. :D
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

324 Reviews

Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:13 pm
View Likes
Evander says...

@ThereseCricket, the Green Room has been taken over by the works. *bows head* I'm afraid we lost this time.

German rat enthusiast.

401 Reviews

Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:16 pm
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

Bleh, I'd say we need to plan this out in advance next time then. Set up something and have a plan in motion. Hmm... * prepares guns for next time*
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:12 pm
r4p17 says...

:P We have been leaderless for a while.
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

401 Reviews

Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:09 am
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

@r4p17 @RavenMoonStone Does anyone have a good leader in mind, or are we waiting for one to get this going?
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

324 Reviews

Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:33 am
View Likes
Evander says...

@ThereseCricket, it ended. When the Green Room rises above 15 works then The After Watch stops. We're not going to get going any time soon, it'll be the next Review Day.

Oh, and I'm the leader now. ;)

German rat enthusiast.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:33 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

Anyone who wants to be a leader can be a leader :) you just need to take hold of the reins and roll on the ball! Raven did just that and we all followed her lead. ^^
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

401 Reviews

Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:15 am
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

Hello, everybody! This is Therese, making the post for Raven as she is unable to do so at the moment, and if we don't act soon the Green Room will get out of control!

We just went through and reviewed every work in the Green Room. Every single work. None left from this month, or any of the previous review days.

However, we all know that in a few minutes more works will be trickling in... More things to review... More novels, poems, short stories, scripts, and others will be buried back there, un-reviewed, clumping up until the next Review Day.

Let's not have that happen.

I'm am going to try and keep track how long we can keep the work count in the Green Room below 15.

Easy goal, right?

Not really.

We need your help.

As Knight Hannah said: "Success will be recorded in this thread in terms of hours after review day the Green Room did not rise above 15 works."

Pledge your allegiance to The After Watch by posting in the thread below. Help spread the mark of the Order with every review you make after Review Day ends.

This review courtesy of

Code: Select all
[center][b]This review courtesy of[/b]
[url=http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewforum.php?f=417][img]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c197/vinny4969/afterwatchsmall_zpsae7138a0.png[/img][/url][/center]
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

401 Reviews

Just because you don't feel like a hero in your own story, doesn't mean you're not a hero in someone else's.
— Tenyo