z

Young Writers Society

Report a site bug

508 Reviews

Reviews: 508
Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:12 am
dragonfphoenix says...

Sorry. *sheepish grin* I just wanted to make sure you hadn't forgotten. I understand you're busy. *goes and sits in naughty seat*
D.F.P., Knight Dragon

332 Reviews

Reviews: 332
Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:44 pm
Blackwood says...

Here to be annoying again.

On my iPod, "expand to see replies" doesn't work on comments And posts on the People wall ect.

It's probably juste for this one, but chat room won't load on my iPod. It used to on the old chat room version.

Tapatalk isn't an option for me because I have an old generation iPod and no apps are avalible for it anymore. Tried.
Hahah....haha.....ahahaha.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:31 am
View Likes
Nate says...

@dragonfphoenix, @Hannah ->> The uploading of badges has been fixed. The old badges will still show as faded, but they can be reuploading through the badge administration area. I apologize for the inconvenience and for the bug.

@Blackwood ->> That's odd it doesn't work. Unfortunately, I don't have an iPod so I can't test it, but someone else (I forget who) reported a similar issue. In any case, I've fixed it such that if you click on the permalink for a comment (the date line), you'll be shown only that comment with all the replies now displayed.

1334 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1334
Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:53 am
Hannah says...

@Nate -- Thanks so much! :D
you can message me with anything: questions, review requests, rants
are you a green room knight yet?
have you read this week's Squills?

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:29 pm
Hassanfs says...

Hello there.
I've been having trouble publishing a poem of mine. The thing is, that I published it first, then turned it into a draft. Now I want to publish it back. It was a draft for hardly 5 minutes. I get the message "this work is currently saved as a draft. You can change this by clicking publish."
But "publish" is nowhere to be seen.
Ive attached a screenshot with this.
I use google chrome, and the time is well.. I dont know what the time is on the website. I'm kind of new on the site..so... .-.
Hope you can help. Thanks.
Attachments
Capturejfdd.PNG
the screenshot

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:14 am
Rosendorn says...

@Hassanfs - How are you accessing the draft? Is it through the drafts section of the publishing centre?
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:42 am
Hassanfs says...

I think it sorted itself out a few hours later. I just logged out and then logged back in. And yes, I was accessing it through the draft section of the publishing cenre.

191 Reviews

Reviews: 191
Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:27 pm
View Likes
carbonCore says...

Time: 7:26 PM
Browser: Chrome 36
What I was doing: clicking between people's profiles, topics in the forums, and my notifications. I keep getting logged out every 2-3 hops.
_

425 Reviews

Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:40 pm
Nate says...

carbonCore wrote:Time: 7:26 PM
Browser: Chrome 36
What I was doing: clicking between people's profiles, topics in the forums, and my notifications. I keep getting logged out every 2-3 hops.

@carbonCore, thanks for letting me know. I believe I've fixed the issue now. Can you let me know if it's still happening?

1334 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1334
Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:29 am
Hannah says...

time: 11:28 am GMT+9
Browser: Chrome

Um, I think WriterFeedPad is down!

Also, I just tried to send a club newsletter and, twice, it didn't go through. I'm not sure what's going on. :)

Thanks, Nate!
you can message me with anything: questions, review requests, rants
are you a green room knight yet?
have you read this week's Squills?

425 Reviews

Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:48 pm
View Likes
Nate says...

@Hannah, sorry for the problems. The WFP issue was just a broken url and should be working fine now.

The issue with the club newsletter was due to the recent changeover to https, and has been fixed as well. Let me know if you run into any other issues.

191 Reviews

Reviews: 191
Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:54 pm
carbonCore says...

I can confirm the issue with logging out is no longer happening.
_

863 Reviews

Reviews: 863
Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:37 pm
Morrigan says...

I'm using the latest version of Chrome--

I've had trouble getting into/staying in chat for a few days. I thought at first it was my computer, but I was wondering if anyone else is having this issue?

When I am in chat, there is a really big lag between when I send my message and when it pops up on the screen.

Sometimes I'll get into chat and it just disconnects me immediately.

And before I even get into chat, I have to refresh the page about four times before it even actually connects me.

I'm sorry if this isn't a sitewide bug, but I didn't know if anyone else was having this issue, and if there is a fix that is proven to work. It's very frustrating.
"So many poems growing outta them they're practically a poet-tree"
Gringoamericano

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:57 pm
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

Hey, I don't know if this is really important or anything, but I reported it to a moderator and they told me to place it inside this thread for you to look at, Nate.

In my peoples news feed, it said that this person (profile/jessiethought) had earned a review star, and gave me a link to go to their wall and congratulate them. I clicked on the link, but it gave me this instead. (www.youngwriterssociety.com/profile/jessiethought) I got to their wall by finding their name somewhere else, but like I said earlier, I don't really know if this is a problem or not, but figured I should report it just in case. Thanks!
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:03 pm
Lumi says...

Windows 7
Chrome
The New Posts Page

There seems to be an ongoing issue (since last night for me) where the display cells for Replies | Views | Last Post are doing some wonky inside-text-wrapping. I'm bad at explaining. Here's a screenshot.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

I hate television. I hate it as much as peanuts. But I can't stop eating peanuts.
— Orson Welles