Young Writers Society

Polyphony H.S.

537 Reviews

Reviews: 537
Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:55 pm
View Likes
Evi says...

Mission

Our mission is to create a high-quality literary magazine written, edited, and published by high school students. We strive to build respectful, mutually beneficial, writer-editor relationships that form a community devoted to improving students’ literary skills in the areas of poetry, fiction, and creative non-fiction.

Polyphony HS is a literary magazine for high schoolers (also edited by high schoolers) in which you can submit poetry or short stories (up to 1,500 words) during the volume year. Submissions are accepted from July 1-April 15. It looks like a cool little journal-- a good place to start if you don't have much publication experience, maybe. FAQs about submitting work can be found here. Make sure to read all the guidelines if you're thinking about submitting something-- it's all done online.
"Let's eat, Grandma!" as opposed to "Let's eat Grandma!": punctuation saves lives.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:32 am
ookooma says...

hour kick in the pants and an awesome creative experience. How many crazed plotlines,????
Sign up with Testking rhcsa certification ccna for getting incredible online test king courses ccie certification and We also provide best www.tabor.edu and selftestengine with guaranteed success in Florida Institute of Technology

My tongue must tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart, concealing it, will break...
— Katherine, The Taming of the Shrew