z

Young Writers Society

Ossum's awesome post of awesomeness... and randomness.

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:15 am
Ossum says...

Alrighty then so...
Um...

I'm just gonna use this... as a reference... of awesomeness... because all of you's are amazing and fantastically sensational, and absolutely maniacally just perfectly terrific!

So anyways, here it goes. I wanna right a song for YWS. If you guys know me, that's my bread and cookies right there. And I want to dedicate one to YWS.

So without further ado, and one at a time please hehe, tell me:

One thing about this site that you absolutely love, and one person that is absolutely amazing. And don't say me, cause singing about myself is.. just.. well.. awkward... xD

See you guys!!!
Never give up on yourself or others.
Fight for what is in your heart, not in your head.
And if it all comes down to it,
Die on your feet before yo live on your knees.

Chin up, shoulders back, smile on.

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:24 pm
manisha says...

Aw, that is such a great idea!
The amazing thing about YWS is that it feel like home.
If Novels are a bucket of imagination, Short story is a bucket of imagination made to fit a mug.

433 Reviews

Reviews: 433
Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:12 pm
TakeThatYouFiend says...

Randomossity!
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?

It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey