z

Young Writers Society

The most riduculous ways to kill boredom....is....

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:10 am
Ravaien says...

So, the title says it all. Let's see if we can out ridicule each other with weird ideas to kill boredom. I will start off.

-Wear a lamp shade and take a video of yourself saying that you're the head of a new religion. Before sending it to your friends. Oh, and maybe wear a moustache. :D

[[next in line??]]
Writing is easy, You just stare at the piece of blank paper until the drop of blood appears on your forehead...

508 Reviews

Reviews: 508
Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:12 pm
View Likes
dragonfphoenix says...

Wear a trash bag as a T-shirt, with the words "I'm a nerd" written in bold across your chest and back, stand on a busy street corner downtown your home city, smile proudly, meet people's eyes, and wave. I might just be guilty as charged on this one, though. Oops.
D.F.P., Knight Dragon

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:28 am
Zolen says...

winter slip and slide
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:36 pm
View Likes
Pompadour says...

Jump from the roof. Because that would definitely be killing boredom in the most literal way possible.
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:16 am
Ravaien says...

x,x I think I like the first reply better. I don't wanna die yet.
Writing is easy, You just stare at the piece of blank paper until the drop of blood appears on your forehead...

The greatest part of a writer’s time is spent in reading, in order to write; a man will turn over half a library to make one book.
— Samuel Johnson