z

Young Writers Society

Dissociated press

191 Reviews

Reviews: 191
Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:27 pm
carbonCore says...

http://csiuo.com/dissociatedpress/

Paste a large (a couple paragraphs or pages) chunk of your story or idea into the "corpus" box. Copy and paste a random chunk of what comes out, and post it here. Do not post the original! That keeps it fun.

In mine, I'll also put some paragraph breaks for readability. Voila:

Develop a magnetic rifle metallic ball using electromagnets. To remember the electric Circumstances force him to some tirgans, to get found in the tirgan's need to perform this the bigger pistons found attrition. Sifter device: smashes environment it can be if the pilot should espouses balance in all together to create cavitation military application. The tirgan particulate, highly potent for student. Circumstances force him be increased.

There is the resistances found in the environment to the to the pilot's own is encumbered by the toy kept shooting the piston. The professor is environment it can be team has better mechanics and develop a magnetic a difficult situation at forces used.

However, the difficult life followed for him for his mind high ranking lord who master parted ways; a a difficult situation at effective but only to to scold him for suit with hepatizon pistons they also transfer the a high ranking lord balance in all forces. It can be increased. Is a limit on highly potent for military surrounding environment. Its pilot in the forces used. It can be lowered, a limit on this a toy which involves to lose by attrition.
_

621 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 621
Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:56 am
Rook says...

What even is this sorcery? And why? Why is it here?

I rode it to son was a zombie!!! wish aloud. I said, a love interest, my father’s cousin’s sisters-in-law owned! it to the side named one “Zeintitith-oppathat” because that one of the I wished that she wish I had a made copies of the slobbering all over my the fairy from rainbow had my sausage links “I wish I had meet a warthog! Then a story one of if we were in market crashed. And I my head. Then the Narmia. In Narmia, the walked on the equator like wart, smelled like rainbows. Like any good the stairs and hit I had to wish aloud. I said, “I I had to wish aloud.
I said, “I copy machine that would wished for his dead There was something behind interest. She said I until I fell off in life was this wish I had a Thus I bounced back and asked me to light bulb. Was the even got to meet my head. Then the over me. There was unicorn and I rode that rolled down the the motto of YOLO. Main love interest to and asked me to a copy machine that works on people.” The and stormy night and everything. I sold my act like herald. We like a balance beam, appeared and warned me wish that my love aloud. I said, “I fairy blew sparkles and actually stole from the some wishes. First I shot rang out. I like a light bulb. We love good music.
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses

Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird