z

Young Writers Society

If your book was a movie...

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:50 pm
WritersCanDream77 says...

If your book was ever turned into a movie, who is your dream casting for your characters?

Tell all your dream plans! The director, the production company, etc.!

Reviews: 0
Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:59 pm
View Likes
AGWilliams says...

I'd love the Henson Company to make something I'd written. I love Return to Oz, Labyrinth, and Neverending Story. Creatures like that are much more memorable than those made on a computer.

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:16 pm
Starhunter says...

@AGWilliams
Too true. You can just relate more to creatures that actually look like you can touch them.
Why do we fall?
So we can learn to pick ourselves up.

If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it!
Wanna change the world?
There's nothing to it.

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:58 pm
View Likes
deleted17 says...

If my book(s) were made into movie(s) then....I don't know what I would do
Have your chin up, and speak up.Otherwise, nothing will get done.And what you need to say, will never be heard.Just be confident in what you say, and stand by it

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:53 pm
yubbies21 says...

I already know who the cast would be. One of the girls, Meerah, would be played by a shy, quiet girl from my school named Mary-Joy(she graduated last year). Legasea would be played by a girl I know named Ashley. And Gaveyn/Saibir would be played by my friend Justin.
beep

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:33 am
Storybraniac says...

For me the main character would be Brad Kavanag.
Our thing progresses
I call and you come through
Blow all my friendships
To sit in hell with you
But we’re the greatest
They’ll hang us in the Louvre
Down the back, but who cares? Still the Louvre.

- Lorde

In my head I do everything right

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:29 am
Dreamer84 says...

I would love my book to become a movie (if I actually finish it) I have no idea who would play my characters or who the producer or the direct is but I just know that I will probably end up high fiving the director in the face because one OMG THEY MADE IT INTO A MOVIE and two they would probably screw it up because thats basically what always happens (have you seen the mortal instruments movie....have you read the books.....now compare......see what I mean) so yeah that is what would happen if my book was a movie :smt003
Don't let small minds convince you that your dreams are too big ~Unknown

Random avatar

Reviews: 328
Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:13 am
View Likes
deleted30 says...

I would love, love, love for one of my books to be turned into an animated Disney musical. Sad, aren't I? XD The animation would have to be hand drawn and not that ugly CGI, though. I have no opinions on casting.

Won't happen, sadly. But hey, it's fun to dream, right? :D

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:51 am
Holysocks says...

Someday I'd like to write a story, with my characters written for acters... Just for fun.................. AND if a book of mine were to ever get turned into a movie, I think it would be really cool if Tim Burtin ( probably spelled his name wrong! ) directed it. :-P He's soooooo interesting. Johny Depp would be in it ( which works great with Tim Burtin ), and the story line would go something like this: 65*!/*!'65&?*&-dxhtbchtjygujnbgv. guvgcfcfxdgf :-X:-Vo_O:-D:-V:-D=-O :-[GXRDXFDXDBCGC. NGDTCGFDF

SORRY, I'M JUST REALLY TIRED.
100% autistic

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1735
Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:47 am
View Likes
BluesClues says...

Okay, I keep picturing him differently but at this point I'm like 98% sure that I'd want Tom Hiddleston to play the MC of The Book Man, Christian Abernathy. Tom Hiddleston with black hair and glasses and books and gangling awkward shyness.

Chiwetel Ejiofor as Conrad. He's amazing.

Not really sure about anyone else at all yet, sadly, although sometimes I think Jennifer Lawrence as Minerva (but then other times I'm not sure at all), and sometimes I think Chris Columbus could direct because USUALLY he does good adaptations, although I've heard the Percy Jackson series suffered at his hands. (I've never read the books or seen the movies, so I have no idea, but his Harry Potter movies were the closest to the books and Rent is just about spot-on for the stageplay, including most of the original cast.)

Oh, and Benedict Cumberbatch could be Neva, I think, or at least voice and motion-capture for Neva if Neva was computerized instead of live-action. Which we all know he would love, because he wants you to know that he did the motion-capture for Smaug.

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:56 pm
rainbowcabbit says...

Network of Keys the movie?! Ew, no, they would Totally mess it up. However if it were to be a Movie Tim Burton would direct it because he's awesome and he has enough creativity to make it as abstract as it is. Also, I would need it to be real actors and realistic looking creatures because cheesy CGI is SOOOOOOOOO cliche. If not it would have to be drawn out. In anime style. Hopefully by the people who made Adolescence of Utena.

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:33 am
SARAHJO says...

My book would definitely take place somewhere it snows a lot. My main character would be played by Ellen Page or Chloe Moretz. My wolves would be Nash Grier, Chris Pine, and Liam Hemsworth (there are more but those are my top picks).
-"Lets be real here. Unicorns don't exist.
-"Then you must not either."

Some twenty years from now, users will ask a similar question about world famous Chicken poetry and Google will tell them about alliyah.
— Hkumar