z

Young Writers Society

The Tavern

433 Reviews

Reviews: 433
Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:08 am
TakeThatYouFiend says...

I quickly order 10 pints of ginger ale, each from a different company. I down them, then order another of the one that was my favorite, which I proceed to sip.
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:51 pm
Jonathan says...

I ride up on my mighty steed and sink strait(Strait is my lance.) into the ground, dismount, give my horse a carrot and walked into the tavern, "I would like Orange flavored Fanta"

*I sit there in padding and sips and I wonder why on earth is everyone ordering Ginger ail.
There seems to be nothing written here. :shock:

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:20 pm
horrendous says...

I rush through the batwing doors, wide-eyed and in a panic, and exclaim "WHERE'S THE BEEF!?"
hor·ren·dous
adjective: shockingly dreadful; horrible
synonyms: appalling, frightful, hideous

--

Life is like a box of chocolates. Too much will make you sick.

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:38 pm
lostthought says...

I walk in, seeing everyone drinking a Ginger Ale. Why is everyone drinking Ginger Ale?

I slap the counter as I say, "Give me some hot chocolate with extra marshmallows."

When I get it, I take a few sips, spit it out all over the beef man, and dump the rest of it on the growing crowd before slipping away, unnoticed and without paying.
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

"MY SOUL IS A GREY ABYSS"
-QueenOfHearts

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:30 pm
Jonathan says...

*Wipes Chocolate and marshmallows of of armor.

I walk up to the inn master and ask who did that, he pointed out the door and said "He didn't pay." I look at him and say I will be back I run outside mount and charge after the felon i catch him walking on a dusty road sucking his thumbs.

I charge him stick my lances point through his shirt and carry him back dangling to the inn keeper, The occupants pulled out knives and forks and said that if he didn't pay up they would make a soup out of him so of-course he paid up willingly.

I went back to my corner and keep sipping.
There seems to be nothing written here. :shock:

Reviews: 1
Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:59 am
pagepage says...

A root beer float would be awesome!!!!!

Reviews: 0
Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:41 am
deaththekid8 says...

the inquisition enters and levels steely glares on each and every patron. They head for a booth, fitting all thirteen in, and wait patiently for a serving wench. Each one then proceeded to take out their blades and clean the blood of werewolves and zombies off them with table clothes.
Well i feel the need to spin some new flavor into my writing so let's begin.
... ... aaaaand i got nada.
Well writer's block is the worst. crank randomness to level eleven.

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:01 pm
View Likes
Spotswood says...

I walk in and decide to pick this place because I am doing a bar crawl. I get confused why people are drinking ginger ale and then I order a scotch and soda since I want to be special and not to go with what the crowd is doing...since I am a total hipster.
"Often, the best way to improve is swallowing your ego and realizing you're a terrible writer in all aspects of writing, then working to improve it."
-R.U.

208 Reviews

Reviews: 208
Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:45 pm
rhiasofia says...

Rhia looks over at the hipster-y @Spotswood and giggles as she comes up with certain miscief. She distracts him, then draws a perfect handlebar moustache on the rim of his glass. Then, she hands him a pair of hipster glasses while saying, "I think you dropped these, sir".
Your head is a living forest full of song birds
~E. E. Cummings

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:26 pm
wtppowers says...

Mr. Powers walks up to The Tavern. "Well, this looks like a fine establishment," he said, and walked in.
Queen is the greatest band of all time.
I'll be on the radio some day.
I want you to be my friend.
My blog is right here!!!!

508 Reviews

Reviews: 508
Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:05 pm
dragonfphoenix says...

Dragon strides in for the first time, brushes the dust off his armor, and orders water. Because timeless classy.
D.F.P., Knight Dragon

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:20 pm
Poopsie says...

doesn't drink anything, gets drunk on hapiness :D

Skips around the room humming an upbeat tune and falls on the hipster-y spotswood

"oops"
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

62 Reviews

Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:11 pm
Poopsie says...

walks around and looks t everyone frozen in some weird stance becuse the conversation has completely stopped

O_o
The Poopsiest.

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:19 pm
StupidSoup says...

Sidles in through the side door and (being the troll he is) pokes a hole in all the wine barrels and drink dispensers. The quietly exits and strides in through the front door, orders a tall glass of the taverns finest wine and waits for nate to come back with a bewildered look on his face.
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

62 Reviews

Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:15 am
Poopsie says...

cuts 15253's troll mustache off, then says, "I mustache you a question" and gives 15253's hair a mullet makeover, then, moving 15253's lips (he is frozen in place) says, " Let me mullet over."

laughs and burps
The Poopsiest.

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The very worst use of time is to do very well what need not be done at all.
— Benjamin Tregoe