z

Young Writers Society

Unfortunately; Fortunately

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:34 pm
Spotswood says...

Fortunately, the pankakes were consumed by the survivors and, due to them being radioactive, they contracted superpowers, one of them using his superpower to repopulate the world and restore everything back to the way it was. Fortunately again, this means that we are now officially off of the subject of giant pankakes!
"Often, the best way to improve is swallowing your ego and realizing you're a terrible writer in all aspects of writing, then working to improve it."
-R.U.

68 Reviews

Reviews: 68
Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:13 pm
turtlethatroars says...

Unfortunately, A giant chef comes down from the clouds and makes giant pancakes for everybody so we are still on the subject of giant pancakes!
"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read." - Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle

-Formally tkpejb

29 Reviews

Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:48 pm
Spotswood says...

Fortunately, we are now off of the subject because I say so!
"Often, the best way to improve is swallowing your ego and realizing you're a terrible writer in all aspects of writing, then working to improve it."
-R.U.

303 Reviews

Reviews: 303
Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:32 pm
StoneHeart says...

Unfortunately a giant pancake falls out of the sky and flattens Spotswood, fortunately . . . the subject of giant pancakes remains (and I remain interested).
For I who am poor have only my dreams
I spread my dreams under your feet . . .

. . . tread softly for you tread on my dreams.

We are masters of our silences, and slaves of our words

68 Reviews

Reviews: 68
Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:27 pm
turtlethatroars says...

Unfortunately a giant bunny comes along and puts all the pancakes on his head and wanders off with them.
Spoiler! :
"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read." - Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle

-Formally tkpejb

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Mon May 26, 2014 9:19 am
Dutiful says...

Fortunately another pancake falls from the sky.
“And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.”
― Sylvia Plath

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:58 pm
shiney1 says...

Unfortunately the pancake transforms into a waffle because global warming and the Big Bang.
"If you ever have a problem don't say 'Hey God I have a big problem.' Rather 'Hey Problem... I have a big God and it's all going to be okay."

29 Reviews

Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:07 pm
Spotswood says...

Unfortunately, the waffle exploded, but fortunately it made another big bang, creating a planet that could support life in the Alpha Centauri System, making the prospect of colonization possible.
-R.U.

303 Reviews

Reviews: 303
Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:31 pm
StoneHeart says...

Fortunately you guys are just dreaming, but unfortunately you all wake up to find that your houses are burning down around you.
For I who am poor have only my dreams
I spread my dreams under your feet . . .

. . . tread softly for you tread on my dreams.

We are masters of our silences, and slaves of our words

29 Reviews

Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:07 am
Spotswood says...

unfortunately, you are delusional. Fortunately, everything we've been saying is still relevant and the previous comment never occurred at all.
-R.U.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:21 am
lili024 says...

unfortunately, the previous user was actually lying about his lie and you are indeed delusional.
Fortunately, the mental house has the best flapjacks in the north eastern United States.
[insert clever signature here]

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:50 am
malachitear says...

Unfortunately, the flapjacks were exposed to radiation and became monsters that tried to eat the patients.
The fault must partly have been in me.
The bird was not to blame for his key.

And of course there must be something wrong
In wanting to silence any song.

- A minor bird, Robert Frost

{I used to be ForgottenSpellbinder}

29 Reviews

Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:29 pm
Spotswood says...

fortunately, I am now leaving this game because all we do is talk about pancakes.
-R.U.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:56 am
malachitear says...

Unfortunately, as you tried to leave the game a pancake latched on to you and you brought it into the real world.
The fault must partly have been in me.
The bird was not to blame for his key.

And of course there must be something wrong
In wanting to silence any song.

- A minor bird, Robert Frost

{I used to be ForgottenSpellbinder}

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:27 am
GreenLight24 says...

Fortunately, the dimensional rend caused by that episode is a small one, just big enough to pull a chair and some office supplies into non existence.

...It's late, okay. :P
"My Wellspring of Wisdom told me so!"

-Victorique De Blois, Gosick.

Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown